Mumbai Indians Fan Club - 2018

asterix

2 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

So he received his payment for cheerleading,  people were wondering where he was... 

Choke choke choke :phehe: @zakk

MI master plan was to lose. Can't believe you are so naive. IPL is like chess, think of this game as a pawn sacrificed to win a piece.

Refer to my post above re: baazigar strategy. 

Is it just me or the sight of the Ambani kid jumping up and down on the side and Neeta Ambani flashing her fake smile in stupid ads supporting 'Education and sports for all' makes it look like the entire Mumbai Indians adventure is an elaborate and incredibly expensive time-pass for the Ambani family..

23 minutes ago, Ram said:

Is it just me or the sight of the Ambani kid jumping up and down on the side and Neeta Ambani flashing her fake smile in stupid ads supporting 'Education and sports for all' makes it look like the entire Mumbai Indians adventure is an elaborate and incredibly expensive time-pass for the Ambani family..

My CA told me that the IPL as a whole, is a money laundering exercise for the super rich, and one by which they generate a lot of jobs too.

:afraid:

2 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

My CA told me that the IPL as a whole, is a money laundering exercise for the super rich, and one by which they generate a lot of jobs too.

:afraid:

I am 1000% sure that in the first 2-3 years of IPL, all manners of criminal activities - maybe stopping short of murder - definitely happened... :phehe:.. Money Laundering is nothing compared to this.. just wait till someone runs an Expose on the whole cheerleaders from Eastern Europe situation.. 

Just look at names of the some of the characters that were involved initially.. Lalit Modi, Gurunath Meiyappan.. 

Bambis fan club already shrinking. Bandwagoners looking around.

Maybe RCB fanbase will increase soon

MI fan club never shrinks... MI has record of losing home matches because it strives to provide sporting wicket along with sporting crowd...

It has been asked by Governing Council to go easy on teams who are coming back to IPL after 2 years so that their fans get a sense of belonging...

There’s enough time left to sacrifice these lambs later... You’ve to feed them properly first... :agree: