Match 50 : kings xi vs bambis !!!

velu

serious lack of cricket acumen at play...getting Pandya's 2 overs out was a good move.

a)Pandya has got a lot of wickets this season-luck or talent but he has the numbers.

b) he can be expensive at times so to get his quota away initially is a wonderful move 

Sometimes there are a lot more layers to thinking...it is not cut and dry

serious lack of cricket acumen at play...getting Pandya's 2 overs out was a good move.

a)Pandya has got a lot of wickets this season-luck or talent but he has the numbers.
b) he can be expensive at times so to get his quota away initially is a wonderful move 

Sometimes there are a lot more layers to thinking...it is not cut and dry

Yes wonderful. Get their quota out of the way in PP overs when fielding restrictions there?

Trolling much? :lol:

1 minute ago, asterix said:

Yes wonderful. Get their quota out of the way in PP overs when fielding restrictions there?

Trolling much? :lol:

Young Makarande is the trump card.....Bumrah and Mcleneghan need max overs at the death...middle overs are crucial ....batsman will attack bowlers in PP regardless but if the parttimers sneak i na wicket or 2 it may be a turnaround in the game.....sometimes it is a complicated war strategy

I might need a cigarette after that one :giggle: and I hardly smoke

2 minutes ago, asterix said:

Markande played all the matches. They never tried any other spinner... Can’t even buy wickets now...

Mi think tank is either a bunch of stubborn * or complete dolts .

They are so old school,hardly make any changes and when they do they play them out of position and make no use of their forte lol