Save the farce and just give the cup to CSK

maniac

No. Give the cup to the eliminator 2 winner as I don't see CSK winning the cup. Yet another final defeat coming up. It's surprising that everyone praising that they entered 7th final but no one mentions about failing to win last 3.

3 hours ago, Sonix768 said:

No. Give the cup to the eliminator 2 winner as I don't see CSK winning the cup. Yet another final defeat coming up. It's surprising that everyone praising that they entered 7th final but no one mentions about failing to win last 3.

Lost many finals under captain COOL. Isn't it surprising we are made to believe he is captain COOL under pressure and one of the best? And here he is choking again and again. :hysterical:

Not whining but concerned about IPL reputation.

Now a days the umpires, players & commentators just look amazed and accept the fact about BCCI, without showing too much emotions.

That Faf DRS review. I was amazed to see the ball completely missing the stumps...

Surely they’ve some option to tweak the ball trajectory.

Most of the time when umpire gives a soft signal out, ball hits atleast some portion of the wicket. The trajectory of Faf lbw ball was definitely hitting wicket at some point.

The commentator reaction said it all...

Faf getting out at that was game over for CSK. He eventually went on to win the match with generous contributions from Williamson giving 18th over to Brathwaite instead of regular Sandip Sharma (who bowls wide Yorkers and mixed deliveries at the death).

Even on Twitter now people have started talking about the Script...

Motormouth Bhogle tweeted about the script yesterday (he could get in trouble again)...

1 hour ago, asterix said:

That Faf DRS review. I was amazed to see the ball completely missing the stumps...

Surely they’ve some option to tweak the ball trajectory.

Most of the time when umpire gives a soft signal out, ball hits atleast some portion of the wicket. The trajectory of Faf lbw ball was definitely hitting wicket at some point.

The commentator reaction said it all...

Weren't these the words of our padosis after that world cup DRS decision against Sachin? And ICFers ridiculed it as 'Lahori logic', 'Delusional fools', 'Illiterate Chu***as, etc. Now that the same Sachin Bhakts have resorted to the Lahori logic, who is the 'Chu***a' now? I do not know if you are one Asterix bhai, but surely who in their wisdom thought you will make a good moderator are :)