Should we wait 5 years before acknowledging CSK's achievement

mancalledsting

We all know that the franchise was suspended for 'irregularities' to put it kindly. Shall we wait a few years (to ensure there is no evidence of further foul play) before we can be confident that this was a genuine win? Given previous history, can't help but feel that the credibility of the win slightly tainted. 

1 minute ago, maniac said:

In 5 years time most of these team members would be in a retirement community so it will count as elder abuse to accuse them of anything ... as ankit babaji once said respect your cricketing elders and cheer for them even if they are over the hill and fking your team from the inside 

doubt that .. dhoni might be playing for india and ICF will be begging him to retire :phehe:

1 hour ago, velu said:

its obvious ..  your team should be investigated first for finsihg at the bottom or close to it :phehe:

wow my state(s) didn't win the IPL....how I can I possible continue this life of mine? hopefully we can do well in upcoming carrom board championship. 

yes they should. they were almost exposed once and managed to sneak something out. Also how is it my team? Am I responsible for their wrong doings? First time anyone has ever put the question to me and I am saying investigate away. Unlike the shameless herd of CSK chamchas who are living in cloud cuckoo land. Dude, you do realise when one team deliberately loses, another team(s) automatically benefits. Just checking that you understand this?

18 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

wow my state(s) didn't win the IPL....how I can I possible continue this life of mine? hopefully we can do well in upcoming carrom board championship. 

yes they should. they were almost exposed once and managed to sneak something out. Also how is it my team? Am I responsible for their wrong doings? First time anyone has ever put the question to me and I am saying investigate away. Unlike the shameless herd of CSK chamchas who are living in cloud cuckoo land. Dude, you do realise when one team deliberately loses, another team(s) automatically benefits. Just checking that you understand this?

when you blame someteam for fixing this game , it implicilty mean they are underperforming :p:

when you blame that some thing is wrong and fixed , its obvious thta the team which lost the game is doing all the business :money:

1 hour ago, velu said:

when you blame someteam for fixing this game , it implicilty mean they are underperforming :p:

when you blame that some thing is wrong and fixed , its obvious thta the team which lost the game is doing all the business :money:

only business conclusively established so far was that of guru meiyappan

4 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

only business conclusively established so far was that of guru meiyappan

if you dont know betting != fixing :p:

i am not joking , fine for ilegal betting is 500rs and meyappan paid few thousands in advance as well :hehe:

1 hour ago, mancalledsting said:

glad you enjoyed it. because that's how most of us feel about you. 

Aww dont feel so butthurt now... nobody gives a rat's ass about what YOU feel about CSK. 

Bow down to CSK - the true masters of IPL and we shall let you and sh.itty team have some fun next year.

16 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Aww dont feel so butthurt now... nobody gives a rat's ass about what YOU feel about CSK. 

Bow down to CSK - the true masters of IPL and we shall let you and sh.itty team have some fun next year.

CSK winning the IPL is like a run of the mill result like Srilanka winning the WT20 in 2014.

They just found themselves in some

convinient situations and they had these freak flash in the pan performances by one of the players when the whole team flopped. Neither did they have inspiring captaincy.It was a disaster at that front and they seemed to have been bailed out by these above mentioned freak occurrences.

It is just one of those random

occurences ...still a mediocre team though.

Edited by maniac

15 minutes ago, maniac said:

CSK winning the IPL is like a run of the mill result like Srilanka winning the WT20 in 2014.

They just found themselves in some

convinient situations and they had these freak flash in the pan performances by one of the players when the whole team flopped. Neither did they have inspiring captaincy.It was a disaster at that front and they seemed to have been bailed out by these above mentioned freak occurrences.

It is just one of those random

occurences ...still a mediocre team though.

So that means your team is even shittier to lose against such mediocre team...Let this burn for an year...maybe you guys will put up some fight next year...