Priyanka Chopra gets flak for ‘Hindu terror’ plot in Quantico

Gollum

The Priyanka Chopra starrer show has been under fire for showing 'Hindu' extremists plot an attack in Manhattan with the motive of blaming it on Pakistan.

Continuing the age old tradition of Bollywood stars defaming India and portraying Pakistanis as the victims. The likes of Shahrukh, Salman, Rajkumar Rao, Bhatts and Nandita Das will be so proud today. Also rudraksh is the new symbol of evil :facepalm:. Next time maybe Dawood-Hafiz Saeed can send their new terror recruits to take cover in Priyanka's apartment now that Bhatts are under surveillance of IB/NIA post the Headley 26/11 case.

Very surprising because according to the makers of the show the major rule of the show was that it would never feature a Muslim terrorist LINK, wish the same courtesy had been extended to Hindus who have never carried out terror attacks on American soil. The actress may not have been involved in writing/directing but as main star of the show she should have at least raised this duplicity.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/magazines/panache/priyanka-chopra-faces-the-flak-for-hindu-terror-plot-on-quantico/articleshow/64505161.cms

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/english/priyanka-chopra-gets-flak-for-hindu-terror-plot-on-quantico/articleshow/64503094.cms

Edited by Gollum

The most hilarious thing is Bangladeshis, Pakistanis, Turks etc. come forward to support Priyanka on portraying this role & exposing India. TRT World has made its agenda to seek some kinda vengeance against Indians, it's twitter page is full with disgruntled Muslims from the Ummah spewing venom. 

Do we really need to remind how many Janeu & Rudrakshadhari Hindus are involved in terrorist activities around the globe? 

I thought Anil Kapoor had no self respect when he accepted to play a role in an MI movie where he gets beaten up by a female spy or something.  What can I say about this woman?

Edited by MechEng

Bollywood which was started by the great Dadasaheb Phalke, when movies were mostly about issues faced in Indian society and constructive solutions to them without insulting anyone's religion/culture has degenerated to spoilt rich narcissists who have no shame in hurting people's sentiments and will stoop to any level to sell themselves.

It's like accusing the good guys to be bad until they are pushed to the limit and do something in order to show them, what it really means to be bad, and then they will be like - see, we told you so. 

I blame our Hindu society - we are not as ruthless as Muslim world in getting our demands met. A line I read somewhere, "My biggest mistake was not that I was nice, but that I let the world know that.". 

This show is just feeding off that weakness of our, we are just too nice. I am pretty sure, had Palestine been an Hindu territory, it would have been a non issue by now. Subservience of many Hindus is a double edged sword, while it helps in assimilation outside and projecting a nice image of us in front of outsiders, it also expose us wide open for others to stomp over us without resistance. 

Edited by Scar

12 minutes ago, Scar said:

It's like accusing the good guys to be bad until they are pushed to the limit in order to show them, what it really means to be bad, and then they will be like - see, we told you so. 

I blame our Hindu society - we are not as ruthless as Muslim world in getting our demands met. A line I read somewhere, "My biggest mistake was not that I was nice, but that I let the world know that.". 

This show is just feeding off that weakness of our, we are just too nice. I am pretty sure, had Palestine been an Hindu territory, it would have been a non issue by now. Subservience of many Hindus is a double edged sword, while it helps in assimilation outside and projecting a nice image of us in front of outsiders, it also expose us wide open for others to stomp over us without resistance. 

The key is still not to be ruthless! :two_thumbs_up:

Kepp doing good, follow your path and let karma fix all :om:

3 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I don't mind people making fools of themselves, it is only when they throw muck at their country that it annoys me. This episode is not an attack on Hindus, it is an attack on India and it aims to distort Indo-Pak tussle in front of the world. We have always been the victims of terror and have shown enormous restraint yet apparently they are the victims and we are the perpetrators !!!!! Huge campaign ongoing to malign our country. Indians wearing rudraksh trying to cause a nuclear terror attack in Manhattan posing as Pakistanis....this plot is not just ludicrous but also very mischievous in its intent. Pakistani origin terrorists have tried to carry out terror strikes on 2-3 occasions in Manhattan in this decade itself....Indians don't do this sort of nonsense at least in overseas countries. Does that lady have no self respect? We have bestowed upon her Padma Shri and named a road in Mumbai after her late father...she has earned all her fame, $$$ and respect in India yet is the 1st one to throw her country under the bus in white man's land. Kaisa culture hai yaar aise logon ka? 

Sad state of affairs man.... I'm not only unhappy with Priyanka Chopra but also with the entire Quantico team who thought of this plot. I mean they are grown up adults and they know the reality of terror attacks, yet they would come up with such a plot?

World is too selfish maaannn.....too selfish... 

Its so appaling to see that Indian celebrities are so much enticed by exotic/Thrillseeking life in Hollywood that they are even ready to sell their faith.   Priyanka chopra or the Botox queen is so engrossed in earning all these comforts that she even failed to grasp the essence of being a Hindu and potray Hindus as Terrorists especially those poor sadhus who wear Rudraksh just to earn few bucks. What is more ironical is that she got Padma Shri Award in 2016. Her father was an Indian Army General who dedicated his life to the service of the nation.   

Edited by DHONI_FANN

The plot would have made more sense if those Indians were communists cockroaches wanting a civil war between India v Pak, communists love nothing more than abit of bloodshed 

I don’t even think Hindu nationalists give a flying * about Pakistan, they are more concerned of domestics issues like if buffoon meat can be classed a steak :lol: 

The plot would have made more sense if those Indians were communists cockroaches wanting a civil war between India v Pak, communists love nothing more than abit of bloodshed 

I don’t even think Hindu nationalists give a flying * about Pakistan, they are more concerned of domestics issues like if buffoon meat can be classed a steak lol.png 

It’s simple.. the show is struggling to get TRP...

They needed some controversy... Islamic terrorists are now mainstream and not even controversial anymore in any plots...

Probably Priyanka suggested to use the tried and tested Hindu bashing to create sone sort of controversy which will result in some newsworthy propaganda helping in selling few more episodes..,

Needless to say they succeeded in it, at the expense of Indians and Hindus...

Never saw this show, but don't blame her, she didn't write the plot, only had to play as per contract. But, blame us for following such a dimwit as an idol, we have so many worthy to admire.

Yes, this hinduphobia  has to be fought. We can retaliate by blocking her, don't watch it, don't buy the products she endorses, hit them economically.  ABC has apologized, don't worry getting one from her.

https://www.republicworld.com/amp/entertainment-news/television-news/abc-apologises-for-hindu-terror-plot-in-quantico-read-their-entire-statement-here.html?v=5.8.6&__twitter_impression=true

4 hours ago, MechEng said:

Bollywood which was started by the great Dadasaheb Phalke, when movies were mostly about issues faced in Indian society and constructive solutions to them without insulting anyone's religion/culture has degenerated to spoilt rich narcissists who have no shame in hurting people's sentiments and will stoop to any level to sell themselves.

This.

She is yet to apologize, absolutely shameless. Lagta hai Bollywood se aise hi log nikalte hai....slithery snakes. Has earned many Muslim followers though, even Indian Muslims and libtards who for some reason don't mind the fact that India has been shown in extremely poor light. She understands the Hindu psyche well, this napunsak qaum will forgive and forget, 2 weeks later no one will remember this treachery and she will be celebrated and welcomed with open arms back home. I can only pity the jawans and security agencies who work day and night to shield us from Pak based terror while there are some Indians out there playing a mischievous game to portray the enemy as angels. Even today 2 of our braves in the valley have taken bullets in their chest/neck and are critical....all a handiwork of Pakistani jihadi industry. This is the price we pay for being the most cowardly and subservient group of people on this planet.