Shivam Dubey

8 hours ago, Vijy said:

he's been doing very well. I will be particularly interested to see how his bowling develops. unlike nayar, binny, etc. he seems to bowl more overs and have the capability to take 5-fers.

The biggest plus that I see from his bowling is his line and length and accuracy.  Ideal for an allrounder. Jack Kallis had these traits. He can add a yard to his pace with time. 

5 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Sorry this guy to me looks already better than Hardik Pandya in bowling and I hope he gets into world cup team.

how on earth does his bowling appear to be better then pandya, pandya is way way quicker then him and has a really good outswing 

As of  now dube is a trundler

To get into WC team his batting also wud have to be better then hardik

16 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

how on earth does his bowling appear to be better then pandya, pandya is way way quicker then him and has a really good outswing 

As of  now dube is a trundler

To get into WC team his batting also wud have to be better then hardik

Hardik is pace bowler?? Hardik is a trundler too who other banging in short knows nothing , this guy looks like has general idea on how to bowl and is taller than Pandya.He looks like he is better batsman too.

Edited by putrevus
3 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Hardik is pace bowler?? Hardik is a trundler too who other banging in short knows nothing , this guy looks like has general idea on how to bowl and is taller than Pandya.He looks like he is better batsman too.

ok conversation ends, tune life men kabhi match hi nhin dekha

he has cranked up 146k in his debut series 

Were u sleeping in england series when they showed a stat that he was faster then every england bowler

Do u even knw whats a trundler, u dnt call a 140k bowler a trundler 

Go watch his Dharamshala n 3rd test england spell where do u see him bowling only short 

Srsly have u ever watched him bowl, sab kuch galat

He looks a better batsman?? abhi usne quality bowling kheli kaha hai ??

This is bowling short :giggle:

6 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

ok conversation ends, tune life men kabhi match hi nhin dekha

he has cranked up 146k in his debut series 

Were u sleeping in england series when they showed a stat that he was faster then every england bowler

Do u even knw whats a trundler, u dnt call a 140k bowler a trundler 

Go watch his Dharamshala n 3rd test england spell where do u see him bowling only short 

Srsly have u ever watched him bowl, sab kuch galat

He looks a better batsman?? abhi usne quality bowling kheli kaha hai ??

This is bowling short :giggle:

I don't want to start with you again. Pandya is no good in my opinion, one flukey 5fer will not change my opinion. Ajit Agarkar also had match winning spell once but he was a useless test bowler.Same thing goes with Pandya, I told you many times I am not against allrounders , I am against bits and pieces player.This lad looks far better than Pandya to me , your opinion may be different that is fine.

5 minutes ago, putrevus said:

I don't want to start with you again. Pandya is no good in my opinion, one flukey 5fer will not change my opinion. Ajit Agarkar also had match winning spell once but he was a useless test bowler.Same thing goes with Pandya, I told you many times I am not against allrounders , I am against bits and pieces player.This lad looks far better than Pandya to me , your opinion may be different that is fine.

he got 3 wkts a test before .....that was a lso a fluke

He got a MOM on debut for bowling thats also fluke 

Ok lets see if this lad takes pandya place, likh ke deta hu nhin le payega . Save kr le post 

7 hours ago, putrevus said:

What do you think of Vijay Shankar, is he "better" than Pandya also?

3 minutes ago, sandeep said:

What do you think of Vijay Shankar, is he "better" than Pandya also?

I know you're asking putrevus, but to add my 2 cents, I've always seen shankar as a terrible test-level bowler. In my book, his bowling is pretty much comparable to mid-career ganguly (and not even early-career dada, who was a handy bowler).