Anti hindu/Government Propoganda- Netflix

LordPrabhzy

Now before anyone starts, I am happy that Netflix is producing high quality indian dramas with excellent acting, realism, screenplay and no censorship... but it stops right there.

Two dramas; Sacred Games and Ghoul are on Netflix ( both starring Radhika Apte). What I have noticed that both these shows are implying the Hindu terror angle and killings of muslims/ethnic minorities by RSS/Government while muslims are blameless.

Then i realised that the director for both these shows is Anurag Kashayap a known anti BJP stoog. Have we come to the point now that ani india elements are using Netflix ( which cannot be censored) to spread their anti hindu propoganda?

Discuss

Going by what the OP has written, it seems like Kashyap-types are just taking advantage of the lack of regulation on online series in India to spread his propaganda. IIRC Netflix has a small viewership overall in India. If one is in favor of government regulation in this situation, it could happen when viewership increases.

More than Anti-Hindu, I am concerned at these pea brainded idiots being passed off as these bright intellectuals. Now yes Anurag Kashyap etc might have a good grip on film making,camera angles, script,whatever etc. but portraying idiots like these as some kind of social thinkers and visionaries is a problem.