Sign in to follow this  
coffee_rules

Peta preaches Hindus

1. MP: After video went viral, FIR filed in Guna against Samar Khan for raping a cow.

2. Maharashtra: Few days ago, vehicle with ‘Jai Bajrang Bali’ written on it used for cow smuggling in Nashik. Main accused Naeem Farooq arrested. PETA India hasn't said a word about both cases

On 9/2/2018 at 7:52 PM, coffee_rules said:

will be cows be happy by not having their milk taken or by living?

Killing is by product of by  of milk industry. A cow on average gives birth  to  10-12 calves in her life. And in just three years a cow is ready to reproduce so cow population keep on increasing if we take good care of all cows and calves ,until it becomes unsustainable.

Edited by Singh bling

1 hour ago, Singh bling said:

Killing is by product of by  of milk industry. A cow on average gives birth  to  10-12 calves in her life. And in just three years a cow is ready to reproduce so cow population keep on increasing if we take good care of all cows and calves ,until it becomes unsustainable.

Yes, it is still more humane  than rearing cows to kill them to eat. Also, there are other options for milk from buffalo, goat. So, any growth in animal population is sustainable with all options. A lot are turning vegan, so we have some solutions, but rearing cows only to feed humans, is an environmental hazard as well.

4 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Duniya ka saara advice bas hamare liye. Agar ham saans bhi lele toh they will bark 'don't kill bacteria'.

Animal rights isn't their problem, our existence is...it irritates them no end.

This is why you must convert to the only true faith, worship the only one God. 

This is the hypocrisy of peta. they know their bs wont work in US so they try to peddle their bs in mostly vegetarian India knowing they have a better chance with their agenda. I still remember peta recruited many actwhores for their campaign against jallikattu and also remember them selling 20 rs milk for 120 rs. They also played a part in shipping our native bull and cows to the west and leaving their stock here. They are trying to destroy our animal husbandry business which if they try it in the west will result in legal ramifications. thanks to corrupt india this was allowed to go on. supreme court judges are among the worst. They also promote tofu, soy milk and "vegan meat" which is slow poison

2 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

This is the hypocrisy of peta. they know their bs wont work in US so they try to peddle their bs in mostly vegetarian India knowing they have a better chance with their agenda. I still remember peta recruited many actwhores for their campaign against jallikattu and also remember them selling 20 rs milk for 120 rs. They also played a part in shipping our native bull and cows to the west and leaving their stock here. They are trying to destroy our animal husbandry business which if they try it in the west will result in legal ramifications. thanks to corrupt india this was allowed to go on. supreme court judges are among the worst. They also promote tofu, soy milk and "vegan meat" which is slow poison

What you mean by slow poison?

15 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

The kind that doesn't kill you instantly so that they are not liable to lawsuit. But they are killers in the long term reducing the human life span.

I read that soy, tofu is a very good source of protein. I have been asking for extra tofu when I order Thai or Chinese food, ever since I stopped eating meat 5 years ago. . I might be reducing my life span based on some other research. Or swapping meat with tofu, life span remains the same as either one kills you the same! 

13 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I read that soy, tofu is a very good source of protein. I have been asking for extra tofu when I order Thai or Chinese food, ever since I stopped eating meat 5 years ago. . I might be reducing my life span based on some other research. Or swapping meat with tofu, life span remains the same as either one kills you the same! 

2 minutes ago, someone said:

Any scientific evidence or research?

I don't trust research or "scientific evidence" as they are all backed by money. Those who pay the piper picks the tune. Yes even the highly rated universities like hahvard oxturd come under this category. These universites moreso because they have been recruiting dens for spies for decades. Anyone who relies on other people's "scientific evidence" is intellectually lazy and doesn't think critically. I'm also part of the same category but atleast I'm waking up to these scientific bullshit propaganda that was passed on to us by the universities. We are more literate but not really educated. That degree may land you a jahb in some god forsaken company but it doesn't make you smart.

Tofu is man made. It doesn't grow/available in nature like veggies, meat or milk. The same applies to any food thats on the market be it veg or meat. In US, they are all genetically modified to some degree. But tofu is another category. If it doesn't even grow naturally, its more artificial than other products. My philosophy these days is yes they are all killing you but we can improve our diet by going for more nature based products (Don't go into the "organic" territory. That's another scam) and also eating less of the same. That way we may improve our life span.

I'm also mostly vegetarian these days but will eat meat when offered. I'm trying to cut down on milk as these days milk is mass produced and may not be what our ancestors drank. Mass production also involves cruelty to animals and the animals may secrete stress hormones which are not good for their body and not for our bodies as well. I'm not trying to promote peta :laugh: but some of their points are valid. Its how they try to trick us into their agenda and their guilt tripping that I don't like. As mentioned in the OP, they don't try their luck with muslims or bible belt christians who believe their god gave them their right over animals. They try it out on mostly vegetarian religions such as hindus, buddhists, jains and sikhs.

4 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Tofu contains estrogen, the female sex hormone. So men, avoid it unless you want man-boobs. 

That’s true for all Soy products.

“Soy contains phytoestrogens, or plant-based estrogens. These are mainly two isoflavones, genistein and daidzein, that act like estrogen, the female sex hormone, within the body. Because estrogenplays a role in everything from breast cancer to sexual reproduction, this is where most of the soy controversy stems.”

13 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

That’s true for all Soy products.

“Soy contains phytoestrogens, or plant-based estrogens. These are mainly two isoflavones, genistein and daidzein, that act like estrogen, the female sex hormone, within the body. Because estrogenplays a role in everything from breast cancer to sexual reproduction, this is where most of the soy controversy stems.”

Yup, that is why avoid soy. I never knew about this and used to consume soy milk after gym, then one day my trainer saw me buy it, he opened my eyes about it...haven't touched any soy product for over 7 years now. 

On 7/15/2020 at 10:56 AM, Gollum said:

Duniya ka saara advice bas hamare liye. Agar ham saans bhi lele toh they will bark 'don't kill bacteria'.

Animal rights isn't their problem, our existence is...it irritates them no end.

After some bitter SM wars, when Hindus in SM demanded to put up similar hoardings for Bakrid to give up sacrifice of animals, now they have removed naming the festival on their stupid hoarding 

Now , can they put up such a hoarding in the west

Western Wegan wokivist 

@Gollum @coffee_rules Say what you want about Greg Chapell or Novak Djokovic but they didn't want the vegan lifestyle attached to their names or member of an organization such as peta. Chappell outright denied any association with peta and Novak calls his diet "plant based" instead of vegan. Much respect :nice:

On 7/17/2020 at 9:22 AM, Gollum said:

Tofu contains estrogen, the female sex hormone. So men, avoid it unless you want man-boobs. 

While that is a somewhat plausible hypothesis, it has been proven to be false.  It's a quantitative, not qualitative. argument.  The feminization reports are isolated incidents where guys were consuming 3 liters of soymilk a day.  When they stopped, so did their feminization.  

Also, there is formaldehyde in apples, pears, even grapes - fruits that our ancestors ate.  Formaldehyde is a carcinogen.  So, do these fruits cause cancer?  Of course not.  There's not enough formaldehyde in them to cause harm.   

But then, what do I know?  I got my PhD in Biochemistry from an accredited university after I dropped out of WhatsApp College.  

8 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

While that is a somewhat plausible hypothesis, it has been proven to be false.  It's a quantitative, not qualitative. argument.  The feminization reports are isolated incidents where guys were consuming 3 liters of soymilk a day.  When they stopped, so did their feminization.  

Also, there is formaldehyde in apples, pears, even grapes - fruits that our ancestors ate.  Formaldehyde is a carcinogen.  So, do these fruits cause cancer?  Of course not.  There's not enough formaldehyde in them to cause harm.   

But then, what do I know?  I got my PhD in Biochemistry from an accredited university after I dropped out of WhatsApp College.  

No wonder libtards who binge on tofuturkey act like sissies and are called snowflakes. Your science is irrelevant 

11 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

More pesticides 

So, may be we are using more pesticides, or same amount of more toxic pesticides now than when we were in 1975?  

Is it also possible that people are eating more apples, pears and grapes and accumulating natural formaldehyde, thus increasing cancer risk?  

Edited by BacktoCricaddict