England vs India, 5th Test, 7th-11th Sept - The Oval

Austin 3:!6

5th test winner - ICF Poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Oval test?

2 minutes ago, putrevus said:

I have not seen more impotent batsmen in Indian team than this bloody sorry bunch. I don't want any of these idiots playing for India again.We are better off playing debutants than these guys.

5 tests and yet they have no clue on how to bat, people need to stop giving excuses for these idiots.

Not excuses but there is a reason we play practice games - to acclimatise and select your best XI . Our captain thinks practice matches are overrated . When you are 2-0 down touring away, there's just no way back. Half decent teams will put you under relentless pressure in their home conditions .

3 minutes ago, Sgattick10 said:

Sanju Manju is so jealous of Kohli or anyone who plays well for India. 

3 minutes ago, Adi BB said:

What an a hole manju!!  Tell me one player who don't have a few play and misses against Anderson in a 5 match series 

yup saying kohli still has issue with anderson type bowling

Yea as if  anderson type of bowlers are found in every gully of world

9 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Not excuses but there is a reason we play practice games - to acclimatise and select your best XI . Our captain thinks practice matches are overrated . When you are 2-0 down touring away, there's just no way back. Half decent teams will put you under relentless pressure in their home conditions .

Are you kidding me, they are not not able to play in fifth test  and you are still talking about practice matches.These morons even if they play 100 practice matches they will still be useless.

Edited by putrevus
1 minute ago, vvvslaxman said:

It is expected we could struggle against Anderson and Broad with clouds around. This is why it is infuriating we gave away 9 wickets to Moeen ali in these conditions.

Last match was one of the most heart breaking defeats, we had a lead of 27 and had England 122/5 and everything going for the spinner with that big rough .ashwin should have ran through them