MS Dhoni reveals reason for quitting captaincy and it is convincing !!!

velu

He is the most successful captain India has produced in all three formats of cricket yet and his resignation from the captaincy, especially in the limited-overs format, had left the fans and followers stunned. But MS Dhoni had his own conviction behind the surprise resignation and as a genuine team man, his big decision too was taken keeping the team’s interest above all.

MS-Dhoni-10.jpg

While Dhoni left Test captaincy abruptly in Australia in December in the middle of a series (his final Test as captain was also his final Test as a player), he stepped down from the leadership in the 50-over and 20-over formats in 2016, paving way for Virat Kohli who was doing only the Test captaincy at that time.

But why did he quit captaincy? Was there a sense of disappointment? Dhoni put to rest all the speculation at a motivational programme with the CISF at Ranchi’s Birsa Munda Airport recently, saying: “I resigned from captaincy because I wanted the new captain to get enough time for preparing a team before the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019,” the SportsRush reported.

“Selecting a strong team without giving the new captain appropriate time isn’t possible. I believe that I left the captaincy at the right time”, the 37-year-old wicketkeeper-batsman said.

https://www.crictracker.com/ms-dhoni-reveals-reason-for-quitting-captaincy-and-it-is-convincing/

selfless :hail: 

26 minutes ago, velu said:

He is the most successful captain India has produced in all three formats of cricket yet and his resignation from the captaincy, especially in the limited-overs format, had left the fans and followers stunned. But MS Dhoni had his own conviction behind the surprise resignation and as a genuine team man, his big decision too was taken keeping the team’s interest above all.

MS-Dhoni-10.jpg

While Dhoni left Test captaincy abruptly in Australia in December in the middle of a series (his final Test as captain was also his final Test as a player), he stepped down from the leadership in the 50-over and 20-over formats in 2016, paving way for Virat Kohli who was doing only the Test captaincy at that time.

But why did he quit captaincy? Was there a sense of disappointment? Dhoni put to rest all the speculation at a motivational programme with the CISF at Ranchi’s Birsa Munda Airport recently, saying: “I resigned from captaincy because I wanted the new captain to get enough time for preparing a team before the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019,” the SportsRush reported.

“Selecting a strong team without giving the new captain appropriate time isn’t possible. I believe that I left the captaincy at the right time”, the 37-year-old wicketkeeper-batsman said.

https://www.crictracker.com/ms-dhoni-reveals-reason-for-quitting-captaincy-and-it-is-convincing/

selfless :hail: 

He visited some temple in Ranchi before Asia cup.

Was he really kicked by Coa?
Yeah they pretty much asked him to leave because he was being incompetent and build the side with Virat Kohli as the Captain.
Then they started to use Virat as a pawn to spite the other faction of BCCI which ran back to Srini Mamu for help.
It is even being said Kohli deeply spites Dhoni and wants to kick him out of the team but can't.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, velu said:

I resigned from captaincy because I wanted the new captain to get enough time for preparing a team before the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

What a chewtiya he is how come just quitting from captaincy ll help a new captain to build his team when he is still there in the team. Just to accommodate this budhau our entire middle order is screwd up.

Wait he quit captaincy?? Was more like kicked from it, Was already a s##ty test captain and was hitting new lows in odis as a captain one after the other like only indian captain to concede 438 in an odi only captain to lose a series to bangloldesh etc.

Pretty sure if he had  stayed as a captain would have deteriorated into the worst ever captain in Odis too, was kicked at the correct time tbh.

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

how can it be self-less until he retires.  He just does not have the responsibility now, but still every pawn in the battle is his.

How can he retire if he is selected in playing 11. More importantly, He knows that Virat knows jack **** about captaincy.

Dont blame him for sticking around.

Before blaming him, ets just think, what he has to gain by not retiring apart from some "boos" from fan.

Respect the guy for keeping Nation ahead despite insults being thrown at him !

5 minutes ago, mishra said:

How can he retire if he is selected in playing 11. More importantly, He knows that Virat knows jack **** about captaincy.

Dont blame him for sticking around.

Before blaming him, ets just think, what he has to gain by not retiring apart from some "boos" from fan.

Respect the guy for keeping Nation ahead despite insults being thrown at him !

He is done and dusted as a player mishra bhai if he had any self respect he should retire rather than torturing us with his batting.

He has lost his aura and is not the same player anymore.