Desi eminem aka Baba Sehgal

Desi Cartman

What a bloody legend his last name rockz too.. Sehgal remember the funny song.. which had funny lyrics "AAJA MERI GAADI MEIN BAT JAA.. AAAJA MERI GAADI MEIN BAT JAA LONDON JAYENGE PARIS JAYENGI KAHI RUKENGE NA HUM"
:hysterical::hysterical: I remember bits of his song that had few PJs ... with jokes of door se dekha to ladki ja rahi thi .. door se dekha to ladki ja rahi thi .. pass jake dekha gaye poonch hila rahi thi ... Peee jaaaay pee jaaay :dance::dance:

Isnt it amazing that no body has ever told Anu Malik that he shouldn’t be singing ? His voice is so irritating that I wonder if he ever listens to the songs he sings . :giggle:
There was this lady (during the Indian Idol auditions) said that "Anu Malik, should infact listen to his songs to know how pathetic he himself is as a singer"; when her son was rejected to participate further in Indian Idol by the great Anu Malik. I literally LMAO. I will cherish that for my life :yay::D

There was this lady (during the Indian Idol auditions) said that "Anu Malik' date=' should infact listen to his songs to know how pathetic he himself is as a singer"; when her son was rejected to participate further in Indian Idol by the great Anu Malik. I literally LMAO. I will cherish that for my life :yay::D[/quote'] :omg: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I cant stop laughing ... I really cant :cantstop::cantstop: Is there any video of that .. I would love to watch it everyday