Jump to content
Ankit_sharma03

Ranji trophy 2018-19

Recommended Posts

https://www.hotstar.com/sports/cricket/ranji-trophy-201819/rajpoots-561-halts-rajasthan/2001622210

 

Top spell by rajpoot

his 1st wkt looked really really quick

3rd dismissal- great to see him going wide of crease

 

He looks in great rhythem 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Like Pandya was fast tracked, is there a way to fast track Shivam Dubey also? Or is better for him to play full FC season before being considered for India A.

Pandya came into lime light after he played a huge role in MI's IPL winning campaign and after that he became the top run getter in the SMA trophy.  After that, he got picked for T20s in Australia and then NZ ODIs.

Edited by rkt.india

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

https://www.hotstar.com/sports/cricket/ranji-trophy-201819/rajpoots-561-halts-rajasthan/2001622210

 

Top spell by rajpoot

his 1st wkt looked really really quick

3rd dismissal- great to see him going wide of crease

 

He looks in great rhythem 

 

Can't believe that Rajpoot has been dropped from our A-team. 

 

--  Perfect line and length targeting top of off to top of 5th stump ... ball after ball.

--  Consistent away movement.

--  Good pace.

--  Good height and natural bounce.

--  He is an experienced and mature bowler now.

 

Don't we have any decent talent spotters left now  !

 

Perfect test match bowling.  Can be tried ODIs too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by express bowling

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, express bowling said:

 

Don't we have any decent talent spotters left now  !

I doubt their are very few in overall system 

ganguly was one, i hve seen gambhir n yuvi talk about good fast bowlers but they are far away from spotting jobs as of now 

 

Sad as may sound but this might take many yrs for whole system to change its attitude towards indian pacers. Ye saalon to saalon se 2 word seekh liye line n length bas ussi chipka rhe hai kahin bhi bina soche samjhe

 

 

I was watching this that how many ppl in system including batsman pushed akram's case straight to A game without domestic and then international. Its evident how whole pakistani system was encouraging for fast bowlers . 

 

6 minutes ago, express bowling said:

 

Perfect test match bowling.  Can be tried ODIs too.

in test i do rate siraj higher then him and if nathu gets his rhythem n form back him to 

But in LOI i hve been wanting him for 2 yrs 

Share this post


Link to post

Shivam Dubey playing another critical knock with his team struggling at 66 for 6.    Now his team is 168 for 8 and Dubey batting 42.

 

In the first innings  his team was 50 odd for 7 ... and Dubey scored a century from there.

 

Looks like he is a fighting batsman with solid temperament.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, express bowling said:

Shivam Dubey playing another critical knock with his team struggling at 66 for 6.    Now his team is 168 for 8 and Dubey batting 42.

 

In the first innings  his team was 50 odd for 7 ... and Dubey scored a century from there.

 

Looks like he is a fighting batsman with solid temperament.

lovely bat swing too. seen too many 1-2 season wonders from mumbai who faded quickly - I remember surya yadav had a great beginning and faded fast (although his overall FC record is still decent) and herwadkar also had one good season. then, there was nayar who had a couple of back to back bumper seasons where he played gutsy lower order knocks with the tail and picked some useful wkts. from the little I saw of dubey's bowling, he seems better than nayar, but I don't know if he's up to the level of a genuine batting allrounder (seems to trundle in the 120s)

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Shivam Dubey playing another critical knock with his team struggling at 66 for 6.    Now his team is 168 for 8 and Dubey batting 42.

 

In the first innings  his team was 50 odd for 7 ... and Dubey scored a century from there.

 

Looks like he is a fighting batsman with solid temperament.

That will make him an ideal 6th batsmen in one dayers...

His bowling will come in handy, as well

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 12:24 PM, express bowling said:

 

Can't believe that Rajpoot has been dropped from our A-team. 

 

--  Perfect line and length targeting top of off to top of 5th stump ... ball after ball.

--  Consistent away movement.

--  Good pace.

--  Good height and natural bounce.

--  He is an experienced and mature bowler now.

 

Don't we have any decent talent spotters left now  !

 

Perfect test match bowling.  Can be tried ODIs too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I been watcing lots and lots of FC this season.

 

Saw him bowl lots in thisa match

 

Looks decent.  BUT LETS NOT OVER HYPE.

 

Impossible to detrmine speeds in FC cricket games.  Bolwed good out swin and seems to get the ball to move.  But is not express, does not mean not good prospect though.  Need to see him in A games and do something

 

Siraj is also going through immense hyoe process.  Last time I saw him looked decent but was 84 mph type.  Lets see

 

Warrier looked good in what I seen.  But I hesitate to over hype.  No speed guns and need to see him v better bats.  But to me lloked good, hit deck hard and looked decent wheels

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

I been watcing lots and lots of FC this season.

 

Saw him bowl lots in thisa match

 

Looks decent.  BUT LETS NOT OVER HYPE.

 

Impossible to detrmine speeds in FC cricket games.  Bolwed good out swin and seems to get the ball to move.  But is not express, does not mean not good prospect though.  Need to see him in A games and do something

 

Siraj is also going through immense hyoe process.  Last time I saw him looked decent but was 84 mph type.  Lets see

 

Warrier looked good in what I seen.  But I hesitate to over hype.  No speed guns and need to see him v better bats.  But to me lloked good, hit deck hard and looked decent wheels

They all have been clocked in several tournaments. Siraj is the quickest, then rajpoot and then Warrier.

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

I been watcing lots and lots of FC this season.

 

Saw him bowl lots in thisa match

 

Looks decent.  BUT LETS NOT OVER HYPE.

 

Impossible to detrmine speeds in FC cricket games.  Bolwed good out swin and seems to get the ball to move.  But is not express, does not mean not good prospect though.  Need to see him in A games and do something

 

Siraj is also going through immense hyoe process.  Last time I saw him looked decent but was 84 mph type.  Lets see

 

Warrier looked good in what I seen.  But I hesitate to over hype.  No speed guns and need to see him v better bats.  But to me lloked good, hit deck hard and looked decent wheels

 

 

Rajpoot has performed excellently in recent times.  Same with Siraj.  And both have been playing annd performing for India-A for quite some time ... Siraj exceptionally.  So, they have reached the step before national team selection.

 

This is a cricket forum ... specifically meant for discussing cricketers and their performances.  So ... don't understand this " hype " concept.  No one is saying that they are the next Steyn. Just asking for them to be tried in the national team as they have ticked all the boxes.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...