Sign in to follow this  
rahulrulezz

Krunal vs Jadeja

Krunal vs Jadeja  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be part of 2019 World Cup

46 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Thats why he was tonked for 55 runs in first T20.He is a part timer nothing more, he cannot finishe 4 overs forget finishing 10.

India needs their bowling more than their batting.Jadeja wins contest that by a mile.

Are you really basing this off one game and that too being his debut? Do you remember that t20 in 2009 or 2012 where Australia hit 6 sixes in 6 balls off of jadeja? What about Krunal’s batting in the 2nd t20? He looked more convincing that jadeja ever did in 10 years. The guy has won us one match while batting in 10 years. He’s a hack.

4 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Are you really basing this off one game and that too being his debut? Do you remember that t20 in 2009 or 2012 where Australia hit 6 sixes in 6 balls off of jadeja? What about Krunal’s batting in the 2nd t20? He looked more convincing that jadeja ever did in 10 years. The guy has won us one match while batting in 10 years. He’s a hack.

I am not saying Jadeja is answer.But he is better than Krunal the bowler, Krunal is just a part time who will tonked most of the matches.

Jadeja is hack of first order but if they have to choose Krunal or Jadeja, I will choose Jadeja for simple reason Jadeja is better bowler.They need fifth bowler more than no 7 batsman. Fifth/fourth bowler have to bowl 10 overs every match.I will drop both and play Kulcha and give Gill a chance a no4 and hope he is goods.

1 minute ago, putrevus said:

I am not saying Jadeja is answer.But he is better than Krunal the bowler, Krunal is just a part time who will tonked most of the matches.

Jadeja is hack of first order but if they have to choose Krunal or Jadeja, I will choose Jadeja for simple reason Jadeja is better bowler.They need fifth bowler more than no 7 batsman. Fifth/fourth bowler have to bowl 10 overs every match.I will drop both and play Kulcha and give Gill a chance a no4 and hope he is goods.

CT 2017 should have been the end of jadeja LOI career. I’m not a huge fan of Krunal either but we need to see what we have with him. He showed he deserves more chances. We already know jadeja disbelief a better fielder than he is a bowler than he is a batter.

17 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

CT 2017 should have been the end of jadeja LOI career. I’m not a huge fan of Krunal either but we need to see what we have with him. He showed he deserves more chances. We already know jadeja disbelief a better fielder than he is a bowler than he is a batter.

I agree with you.People forget this quest for so called allrounder is caused  due to ineptness of Dhoni along with other bozos who bat in middle order.If they had solid top five and WK who can bat instead of tuk tuk they would have played Kulcha in every match.

Pandya bros bowling is needed more than their batting in short formats thats why they are not right fit. Today's match felt like that match in WI where Dhoni dragged it to last over against SL.They were nine wickets down then and today they were just 3 wickets down.

I am hoping Gill gets his chane in NZ and he scores a 100  and makes it difficult for them to drop him.Gill and Pant at 4 and 5 will infuse this team with some youth and also some power.They should select both Pandya bros in 14.

Edited by putrevus

13 hours ago, Laaloo said:

Ah..yes the CT horror,how he managed to sneak back in the squad and the team is a mystery.Jadeja's batting is useless at number 8,even if Krunal is not the answer,either play the wristspinners or even Shankar