PM Imran Khan performs ground-breaking of Kartarpur Corridor

Asim

Just watch some Pak news channel they behave like asa phle kabhi hua Ni h are mere bhai ase kitne acche Kam hue h but tum log kabhi Ni sudharte h apni gandi harkto se .vajpayee bhi gya vha that but tumhari * army ne kya Kiya sab PTA h " Kargil" ..so now India don't trust u anymore untill Pak stop terrorism in India (mostly  kashmir ) .sirf acchi bate  bolne se kuch Ni hoga ,jo mind m dirty thought h unko bahar nikalo tab hi piece hoga .

36 minutes ago, Asim said:

Dehli seemed totally confused (and a bit sore) over kurtarpur... understandably though, they can't speak the word 'peace' when elections are just coming up...

True....not when people on our side of the border are being killed everyday. 

Elections of course has its compulsions.

How cool was Imran Khan towards India before elections ?

The  Kartarpur corridor is Visa free and open but  how easy will it be to travel back and forth. I am sure you would have to jump through a million checks just to get there and back.

Sure, there would be intelligence surveillance on the people who travel on both sides and once you are back in India.

Is it really worth it at the height of tensions? The only people excited about this are Imran Khan and Sidhu who is a virtual nobody in Indian politics.

1 hour ago, velu said:

The Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi, compared the decision to go ahead with the corridor by the two countries to the fall of the Berlin Wall, saying that the project may help in easing tensions between the two countries.

@FischerTal :p: 

Its going to bite. Expecting Pakistan not to train terrorist, Not to consistently plan/fund/execute the killing of Indians on Indian streets is never going to happen.

Edited by mishra

13 hours ago, Asim said:

Dehli seemed totally confused (and a bit sore) over kurtarpur... understandably though, they can't speak the word 'peace' when elections are just coming up...

"Dehli" is not confused.  It has plenty of bitter experience of puppet powerless Pakistani politicians and their pitiful promises that aren't worth even a penny.  Vajpayee went to Lahore in search of peace, got Kargil.  Manmohan Singh made massive concessions in backchannel negotiations, got 26/11.   

But, you know, stick to the propaganda that you have been fed - "India bad.  India no want peace.  Only Pakistan want peace."  Such BS. 

Pak President: it was a chess move. Calculated one.

Pak FM: It was googly by Imran to India and Indian foreign office

Pak Railway Minister: it was Gen Bajwas moove which totally outmanoeuvred indian foreign Ministry and destroyed Indian diplomacy

Political analyst: Its a moove by Pakistan with aim to resume Khalistani movement.

Asim bhai: Imran khans grand goodwill gesture must be appreciated by Indian

2 hours ago, Global.Baba said:

Wasn’t one of the primary  shakti peethams of Shankaracharya( very important for Hindus) established somewhere in POk. Why not open that corridor too?

First please read about corridor. Its not like Pakistan has made corridor for all historical Gurdwaras. The most important Gurdwara in Pakistan is still Nankana Sahib , birth place of Guru nanak dev ji but still Sikhs have to take visa for going to that. The Kartarpur sahib gurdwara is death place of Guru Nanak Dev ji. During partition Guru Nanak's Death place and the place where he spent few years of his life was divided by Radcliffe line. The place where Guru Nanak stayed fell in India while the place where he died fell in Pakistan .The Gurdwara Dera Baba Nanak is in india while Kartarpur sahib which is just 3 km away from that is in Pakistan. Sikhs upto now just used to do darshan from binocular from Dera baba Nanak. A corridor was proposed to connect both Gurdwara during Vajpayee time.

Ideally the Kartarpur sahib should have been in india if Congress during partition was interested in caring of sentiments of sikhs. Such important place should had never gone to Pakistan in first place.

34 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

First please read about corridor. Its not like Pakistan has made corridor for all historical Gurdwaras. The most important Gurdwara in Pakistan is still Nankana Sahib , birth place of Guru nanak dev ji but still Sikhs have to take visa for going to that. The Kartarpur sahib gurdwara is death place of Guru Nanak Dev ji. During partition Guru Nanak's Death place and the place where he spent few years of his life was divided by Radcliffe line. The place where Guru Nanak stayed fell in India while the place where he died fell in Pakistan .The Gurdwara Dera Baba Nanak is in india while Kartarpur sahib which is just 3 km away from that is in Pakistan. Sikhs upto now just used to do darshan from binocular from Dera baba Nanak. A corridor was proposed to connect both Gurdwara during Vajpayee time.

Ideally the Kartarpur sahib should have been in india if Congress during partition was interested in caring of sentiments of sikhs. Such important place should had never gone to Pakistan in first place.

I think you misunderstood my statement. Birth place of Guru Nanak is a very important spot for every  Indian . I have no problem with the corridor opening. I am pointing out at Imran Khan’s hypocrisy though. This is a way more convenient step at a political ploy than say trying to open the gates for any Hindu Pilgrims especially in areas like Pak occupied Kashmir.

1 hour ago, Global.Baba said:

I think you misunderstood my statement. Birth place of Guru Nanak is a very important spot for every  Indian . I have no problem with the corridor opening. I am pointing out at Imran Khan’s hypocrisy though. This is a way more convenient step at a political ploy than say trying to open the gates for any Hindu Pilgrims especially in areas like Pak occupied Kashmir.

If I am not wrong Sharda shaktipeeth is lying abandoned in POK. First step should be taken by 3 million Hindu's of Pakistan to restore it. Dont expect any Imran or other will do that. After that India should raise this issue in talks with Pakistan that visa should be given to hindu pilgrims.