PewDiePie vs T-Series !!!

velu

On 12/2/2018 at 7:16 PM, Franco Vazquez said:

I am with PewdiePie on this because he’s a one man army who has been doing t all alone unlike corporate T series 

PewdiePie has said many racist things about India in the name of humor and many of his fans write racist comments about Indians in the comment section and he doesnt do anything about it. So he is not all innocent like you make it seem.

1 hour ago, NareshK said:

PewdiePie has said many racist things about India in the name of humor and many of his fans write racist comments about Indians in the comment section and he doesnt do anything about it. So he is not all innocent like you make it seem.

He raised 163£k so far

https://www.gofundme.com/27bcfh44

Edited by Rasgulla

1 hour ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Tbh Pewdiepie has just done more for Indian children than T-Series have ever done for any kid in India except for star kids

Actually it's a song from Jusreign's new video which he made to show the solidarity with T-Series.

Edited by Stradlater

PewDiePie is the face of YouTube quality content creators. T Series is getting subs because India has very few creators. All we have is a bunch of reaction channels. 
I thought Pewdiepie himself is kind of a reaction channel. He watches stuff and comments on them. Isn't that what he does? Hmmmmmmm

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

On 2/10/2019 at 10:37 PM, velu said:

another 28.5k to go

Velu anna, you should be on PewDiePie's side here. :no:

He says things that most public figures won't dare to say, because they are pushed by agenda driven politicians. And this guy has a reach that even the combined MSM couldn't achieve. 

Edited by Detonator

16 minutes ago, Detonator said:

Velu anna, you should be on PewDiePie's side here. :no:

He says things that most public figures won't dare to say, because they are pushed by agenda driven politicians. And this guy has a reach that even the combined MSM couldn't achieve. 

not subscribed to any one of them ..

i watched 8/9 videos of pwdiepie max and  he is boring and repetitive ..

i like ozzymanreviews and paul joseph though