URI

Laaloo

Not a fan of war movies at all. I fully support soldiers who fight to protect us but making such movies I do not support. Very bhadkau trailer with some cringeworthy 'akhrot' dialogues, movies like these will only make public more jingoistic rather than finding a real solution to India-Pakistan problem. War is sometimes needed to bring justice, but don't glorify it.

50 minutes ago, MechEng said:

Not a fan of war movies at all. I fully support soldiers who fight to protect us but making such movies I do not support. Very bhadkau trailer with some cringeworthy 'akhrot' dialogues, movies like these will only make public more jingoistic rather than finding a real solution to India-Pakistan problem. War is sometimes needed to bring justice, but don't glorify it.

You expect us to find a solution to India -Pakistan problem when our dear neighbor sleeps with terrorists every day ?   

6 hours ago, MechEng said:

Patriotism is needed in still developing countries like India. Some kids in India these days think its fashionable to be not patriotic because they ape mentality of people who live in developed countries. They have no clue about reality.

6 hours ago, MechEng said:

What is a realistic solution for the ind-pak problem?

13 minutes ago, NareshK said:

Patriotism is needed in still developing countries like India. Some kids in India these days think its fashionable to be not patriotic because they ape mentality of people who live in developed countries. They have no clue about reality.

Patriotism is good, jingoism is not. Respecting your country and army does not mean believing in stuff like "unhe Kashmir chahiye aur humko unka sar" that's savagery. Otherwise there is no difference between us and a yankee redneck.

5 minutes ago, cricketrulez said:

What is a realistic solution for the ind-pak problem?

As I said before it is definitely not by watching such filth. There is a huge difference between cursing Pakistan from the comfort of movie theatres and actually going in the battlefield with a calm head which requires true courage.

33 minutes ago, MechEng said:

As I said before it is definitely not by watching such filth. There is a huge difference between cursing Pakistan from the comfort of movie theatres and actually going in the battlefield with a calm head which requires true courage.

so you don't know a realistic solution for ind-pak situation is?

Try not to beat around the bush.

5 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

realistic solution is giving them siachen like our former PM MMS  wanted to give them. 

Why? sounds more like bending over rather than realistic solution. you are not a WKK are you?

and what makes you convinced that all our problems will end at that point?

Edited by cricketrulez

21 hours ago, NareshK said:

Patriotism is needed. But unfortunately, 99% of Indians who 'think' they are patriots, are actually 'nationalists'. Which is not needed. 

A patriot does whatever it takes to improve and further the interests of their nation and people. A nationalist is the one that picks arbitrary idiologies as representative of their nation and tries to beat it into people for some sort of validation. This is why i find India lacks patriots, even amongst its so-called proud Indians. They really aught to learn what patriotism is, from the Japanese. 

56 minutes ago, MechEng said:

That line "Yeh naya hindustan hai, ghus ke marega" is so disturbing, not empowering at all. We'll become like yanks hating on Russia of the 80's.

Great. propose solutions. what do you think should happen. Unless it "realistic solution" was a brainless throw away line.