2019 Lok Sabha elections thread

FischerTal

I think post amma long term its important BJP even though they might lose the state this round of elections maintain a stable alliance in the state.

I dont think the likes of DMDK PMK and AIADMK would mind allying long term with BJP to put forward a hindu lite stance in the state

BJP Lok Sabha 1st full list: BJP announces names of 184 candidates

Some prominent candidates (full list in above link):

Narendra Modi (Varanasi, UP)...repeat of 2014

Amit Shah(Gandhinagar, Gujarat)....LK Advani's seat

Sanjeev Kumar Balyan (Muzaffarnagar, UP).....vs Ajit Singh, Jat vs Jat mega duel

Mahesh Sharma (Gautam Budh Nagar, UP)

Hema Malini (Mathura, UP) :facepalm:

S P Singh Baghel (Agra, UP)...deflector from SP/BSP

Sakshi Maharaj (Unnao, UP)

Rajnath Singh (Lucknow, UP)

Smriti Irani (Amethi, UP)....vs Rahul Gandhi again

Nitin Gadkari (Nagpur, Maharashtra)

Hansraj Ahir (Chandrapur, Maharashtra)

Poonam Mahajan (Mumbai North Central)

Kiren Rijiju (Arunachal East, Arunachal Pradesh)

Jitendra Singh (Udhampur, Jammu & Kashmir)

Anantkumar Hegde (Uttara Kannada)

Shobha Karandlaje (Udupi-Chikamangalur, Karnataka)

Sadananda Gowda (Bangalore North)

Alphonese Kannanthana (Ernakulam, Kerala)

Baijayant Panda (Kendrapara, Odisha)

Col. Rajyavardhansingh Rathore (Jaipur Rural, Rajasthan)

D Purandeshwari (Visakhapatnam , Andhra Pradesh)...NTR's daughter

Babul Supriyo (Asansol, West Bengal)....vs Moon Moon Sen

Dilip Ghosh (Medinipur, West Bengal)...Prez of Bengal unit of BJP, has been taking the fight to Jihadi Didi and TMC goons for the last 5 years

Chandra Kumar Bose (Kolkata Dakshin, West Bengal)...Netaji's kin

Smt. Locket Chaterjee ( Hooghly, West Bengal)

G Kishan Reddy (Secunderabad, Telangana)

Pon. Radhakrishnan (Kanniyakumari, Tamil Nadu)

Dr Tamilisai Soundarrajan (Thoothukkudi, Tamil Nadu)...pitted against DMK's Kanimozhi

H Raja (Sivaganga, Tamil Nadu)

C P Radhakrishnan (Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu)

Dushyant Singh (Jhalawar-Baran,Rajasthan)

Kummanam Rajasekharan (Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala)....vs Shashi Tharoor

Edited by Gollum

BJP/NDA is relatively comfortable in states: Bihar, Maharastra, North East

For Congress/UPA: Punjab, Tamil Nadu

TRS/TMC in Tenglana, Bengal

All other states are hard to say. And this elections is all about who is more desperate. The deep state wants the status quo to be restored with Congress back in power, and they are gonna vote in big numbers together with 100% minority consolidation. So they are desperate, but will BJPians show the same desperation? I already see the fatigue, excuses, for not turning out to vote.

4 hours ago, Gollum said:

Sambit Patra to contest from Puri, the abode of Lord Jagannath. I prefer the troll spokie Sambit over serious politician Sambit.

I think he has done his duty as troll-e-Sambit, this is more or less a promotion. Hopefully, he is leaving some gyan to the next set of spokies. Can't stand rest of the bumbling idiots. 

Rule of thumb for BJP spokies - Only debate on rstv, lstv and dd. Rest of the channels are for you to troll the opposition and media. 

Pappu having a backup plan is good news for Irani. Everyone knows that hundreds of crores were dumped in Amethi last time to secure Pappu's victory. Unfortunately, Sanghis control the state police this time, so opportunities for voter bribery are limited. 

Edited by surajmal

56 minutes ago, surajmal said:

Pappu having a backup plan is good news from Irani. Everyone knows that hundreds of crores were dumped in Amethi last time to secure Pappu's victory. Unfortunately, Sanghis control the state police this time, so opportunities  for voter bribery are limited. 

can pay money  through paytm this time :phehe: 

I sense major surprise in Bengal. TMC will still be dominant but BJP should get double digit seats for the first time ever, many Hindu communists have migrated to BJP camp and there is genuine sense of fear on the ground. 7 phases means security will be more watertight, hope they liberally fire at the TMC gundas in case of booth capturing or bomb blasts. 

https://twitter.com/ShrrinG/status/1109442671444193280

D2WHpAnWkAAZ0Se.jpg

After all the professional and famous twitter pollsters went wrong during the last batch of state elections, I am not so sure if this is accurate but I shared it regardless. A bit hard to believe that BJP will again get simple majority by themselves. 0 in Kerala would be a big disappointmnet but 11 in WB would be quite an achievement. 12 in Odisha is also huge

1 hour ago, Moochad said:

https://twitter.com/ShrrinG/status/1109442671444193280

D2WHpAnWkAAZ0Se.jpg

After all the professional and famous twitter pollsters went wrong during the last batch of state elections, I am not so sure if this is accurate but I shared it regardless. A bit hard to believe that BJP will again get simple majority by themselves. 0 in Kerala would be a big disappointmnet but 11 in WB would be quite an achievement. 12 in Odisha is also huge

Modi might contest from kolkata or somewhere in bengal 

8 hours ago, FischerTal said:

Modi might contest from kolkata or somewhere in bengal 

I have seen that he will maybe contest from South Bangalore or maybe somewhere from Telangana. 

Any of those 3 would make sense. BJP views Bengal and Telangana as ripe areas for growth in the near future, so maybe Namo can push them to some breaktrhough there. South Bangalore would be a big deal as Karnataka is one of the states where Cong has a strong presence this coming election. If he makes a wave there, Cong will be in dire straights. 

the entire narrative presented by opposition lacks merit. even if i want to vote for someone besides current govt opposition is yet to give me a reason. What i hear is GST has destroyed business, fine , dear Rahul please tell me what is your plan ? are you saying if you become PM will we go back to pre GST era which everyone knows is not possible ? 

Everyone in opposition is worried about farmers and unemployment. please tell me how are you planning to solve it ? usual answer is we will set higher msp. only god know where they will get money from ? by scrapping 6k scheme ?

Once NDA wins the election, hope Modi goes after the fifth column in the country. I don't want it to make national news, just send hit squads and quietly eliminate the sleeper cells and ISI/China/West paid stooges setting up shop across India. Recent events have exposed our enemy within and surely they must be in the radar of agencies. Before they can brainwash/recruit/instigate others to their cause eliminate them. Sooner or later a civil war is coming and we must all be prepared for it.....we can't escape, can't hide, can't negotiate. Survival of India is at stake now. 

Edited by Gollum