Tactics, strategies and ideas on repealing article 370

Muloghonto

4 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Concentration camps in 21st century. Are you serious? Humanity at its worst again ? No, thanks. We are capable of much better solutions. 

Not the Auschwitz kind but the Xinjiang kind, as I said a couple of posts back.

And yeah if we have better solutions, do spell it out for me. 

How many more thousands of our braves need to die? How much more money are we going to drain to maintain the present arrangement? 70+ years have passed, 2 wars and a conflict over this region, Kashmiri Pandits have been forced to flee their lands.....human rights for humans, not these Kashmiri Muslim scumbags, have had enough of their ****. 

Edited by Gollum

I may well look like a lunatic/extremist/fascist/maniac with my suggestion but I don't give a * what you guys think of me. Have a 7 decade old difficult problem that is bleeding the country dry, solve it with brute force rather than beating around the bush like a pussy. I am sure the other humane suggestions that will inevitably be thrown around will never come close to achieving anything worthwhile. There is a reason why we are in this predicament in the 1st place, cos we ain't ruthless and are also ridiculously indecisive, cowardice makes it worse. If you love the country don't give a * about how the rest of the world perceives you or whether you earn good/bad karma. We've reasoned with them for 70 years, we've begged them to mend their ways, we've compromised, we've forgiven their sins.....now we go pig hunting. 

Edited by Gollum

Hmmm....

Indian governments (state/centre) have already put people in "concentration camps" before, and have fired on innocent, non-violent protesters as well. That's not to mention the use of actual bullets on unruly/violent protesters in other states, while only using pellet guns in Kashmir.  

I wonder what is it that gives these netas the bravery to do that to certain groups of people in India, while not doing the same to these Kashmiris? I guess something makes these Kashmiris special that these human rights "champions" wake up only when the question arises of that state...   

:thinking:

Edited by Tibarn

3 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

A point to ponder. This guy is followed by Modi.

haha. that dominion state canard used to be floated by RWers back in the day. More believable conspiracy theory is Umrikans playing an active hand in propping the Jihadis in the valley and India not having the balls to give the middle finger to them as of yet. 

I mean a DEA double agent (david headley) was caught reccing for 26/11, what else do you need to know?

On 2/15/2019 at 8:41 PM, Muloghonto said:

This has to be combined with a comprehensive plan of demographic swamping. Under what scenarios can we incentivize Indians ( preferrably non-muslims) moving to a volatile region and remaining there - this *has* to be more than just military families and such. 

resetting Hindu refugees from pak bd along with Salva judum type militia villages that will be augmented by full scale militry families that will create shock and awe among the local population. Swift brutal quenching of revolts with extreme prejudice. not sure how to handle press and legitimize somehow china are doing it in xingzang.

9 hours ago, Gollum said:

Those who think the non terrorist Kashmiris are innocent, ever seen a jihadi's funeral there? As compared to a local police/jawan funeral?

Meanwhile chew on this peaceniks and cowards of ICF:

Terrorists' relatives asked Colonel Rai to cease fire, then killed him

read about the subhumans..what utter scum cowards. 

"Rai, 39, commanding officer of 42 Rashtriya Rifles, and head constable Sanjeev Kumar Singh Special Operations Group of Jammu and Kashmir Police were killed during the encounter in Tral in Pulawama district yesterday, in which two militants were also gunned down. Saha said once the house where the militants were hiding was cordoned off, the father and brother of one of the terrorists approached Rai claiming that the ultra wanted to surrender. But even as Rai gave them an opportunity to do so, the militants came out of the house firing indiscriminately leading to the gunbattle."

Those who think the non terrorist Kashmiris are innocent, ever seen a jihadi's funeral there? As compared to a local police/jawan funeral?

@velu you should read this. earlier incident scum got him only because they tricked him.

Edited by Vilander

Just now, Vilander said:

@velu you should read this. scum got him only because they tricked him.

What happened to the relatives?

30 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

What happened to the relatives?

Dunno, hopefully they are dead.

His daughter's salute to the brave dad will give you goosebumps, make you feel both helpless and proud, anger and emotions difficult to put in words.....I want these Kashmiri termites to pay, humanity switched off when talking about those people. 

At the funeral of Col M N Rai, his daughter Alka then 11 years old made his Regiment and the entire nation proud by bidding her father a farewell with the 9 Gurkha Regiment’s war cry, “'Tiger 9GR, ho ki hoina?" The tiger of 9 Gorkha Rifles, was he or not? The greatest of them all, was he or wasn't he? "Ho, Ho, Ho!" “yes he was, he was, he was.

Edited by Gollum

21 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Dunno, hopefully they are dead.

His daughter's salute to the brave dad will give you goosebumps, make you feel both helpless and proud, anger and emotions difficult to put in words.....I want these Kashmiri termites to pay, humanity switched off when talking about those people. 

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.

They mingle not with their laughing comrades again;
They sit no more at familiar tables of home;
They have no lot in our labour of the day-time;
They sleep beyond country's foam.

But where our desires are and our hopes profound,
Felt as a well-spring that is hidden from sight,
To the innermost heart of their own land they are known
As the stars are known to the Night;

Edited by CSK Fan

On 2/16/2019 at 1:41 AM, Muloghonto said:

Mods, feel free to merge this thread with the Kashmir bombing tread, if it seems relevant enough.

I however, want to discuss the ideas, strategies, etc. on how to once and for all solve Kashmir with 370 repeal and a total, comprehensive demographic swamping project. 

This thread is to discuss the multi-faceted way Kashmir can be solved:

1. What does it take to repeal article 370: 

a) The election scenarios of Rajya Sabha and Lok Sabha that opens the 'window' to repeal of 370

b) Dealing with the verdict ( Cannot remember if it was the Supreme Court or some special comission) that ruled 370 cannot ever be repealed

2. Repealing 370 alone wont be enough and infact, doing only repeal of 370 will be a sure-fire way of losing Kashmir. This has to be combined with a comprehensive plan of demographic swamping. Under what scenarios can we incentivize Indians ( preferrably non-muslims) moving to a volatile region and remaining there - this *has* to be more than just military families and such. 

Article 370 repeal requires state assembly ratification too. Technically and legally Its not within powers of Centre to repeal article 370.

Now people may call it back stabbing but centre has to do it. Several ways. 

1. BJP and congress both come together in state assembly, Forge a alliance after polls and simply repeal it. Highly Unlikely.

2. Horse trading and using/misusing non BJP candidate to vote in repeal of this article. Highly Unlikely but probably easier then option 1.

3. Put President rule. Dissolve current assembley for good. Rename to something else. Use the American president style election system instead of current british style system. Problem with nrw option is Political parties may refuse to be part as  while doing this, it will be clear to radicals and terrorists whats going on.

4. This is my preferred option. Maharaja Hari Singh signed document of annexation for whole of J&K. File a case in SC to suspend the 370 till a date when whole map of pre partition Kashmir becomes India.Since Pakistan has occupied Kashmir, so as long as situation stays the same, current J&K assembly can not hide behind article 370 as its not true representation of J&k of Maraharaja Hari Singh. Sign a new accession doucument between Government of Kashmir represented by State Governor and President of India. 

This was posted on August 2017 in the Supreme Court Rulings thread:

The Supreme Court of India has issued a notice to the Narendra Modi-led central government on a plea challenging the special status of Jammu and Kashmir under article 370.

So Modi has tried this before but it didn't work. I don't have much hopes from the Article 35A hearing tomorrow.

Edited by motomaverick