Indian airforce conducts airstrikes across the border.

vayuu1

29 minutes ago, Bigg Brother said:

Have watched almost every channel of Pakistan since morning.

The one thing they keep repeating is about their,"Atomy Taakat"..
These chewts come up with Atomy Hukumut everytime even someone pinch them..Abe Hijdo Air Force Attack me Atomy bomb se retaliate Nahi karte!!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

My gut feeling says even their Atmi Taaqat claim is a hogwash. Not for one second I can believe that these goat shaggers possess the tech expertise to make and operate nukes.

Bhadwe cannot pass school and they will have an understanding of all the nuclear components? And they will hide it in a place that is safe enough from the reach of the terrorist scums? :cantstop:

Edited by motomaverick

Just now, motomaverick said:

My gut feeling says even their Atmi Taaqat claim is a hogwash. Not for one second I can believe that these goat shaggers possess the tech expertise to make and operate nukes.

Bhadwe cannot pass school and they will have an understanding of all the nuclear components? And they will hide it in a place that is safe enough from the reach of the terrorist scums? :cantstop:

Well even if they have the capability to deliver nukes they know that Pak will be finished if they try that any time. The threat in such cases isn't the military but the Mullahs & possibly ISI given some of them have this obsession of blowing themselves up.

1 hour ago, Bigg Brother said:

Have watched almost every channel of Pakistan since morning.

The one thing they keep repeating is about their,"Atomy Taakat"..
These chewts come up with Atomy Hukumut everytime even someone pinch them..Abe Hijdo Air Force Attack me Atomy bomb se retaliate Nahi karte!!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Frightening for them is that our nuclear capable jets went into mainland Bakiland unchallenged/undetected 

Edited by Moochad

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

BBC urdu had this video earlier about Balakot in KPK  local witnessing 5 big blasts. They have taken it down First proof of independent acknowledgement that our soldout media wants. Not that it matters, anyway.

Or that someone filmed a video. Attributed it to BBC Urdu. who demanded it be taken down, because they didn't film or claim that?

1 minute ago, Aiden said:

Number of Pakistan soldiers killed by 12 fighter jets dropping 1000 kg = 0

Number of Indian soldiers killed by 20 year old Kashmiri kid in a beta up car = 44

Because unlike you besharams we accept our casualties as a respect to our dead.

Tumhare to khoon me haramiyat hai .

6 minutes ago, Aiden said:

Number of Pakistan soldiers killed by 12 fighter jets dropping 1000 kg = 0

Number of Indian soldiers killed by 20 year old Kashmiri kid in a beta up car = 44

Kashmir = Ind 

What are the number of Pak soilders killed by various attacks in Pak? 

Edited by zen