Indian Liberals

Stradlater

Is g@ndu ko dekho, making jokes about Godhra riots! 69 people were burnt alive, MC. And 1000s in retaliatory riots Even the college going audience is juvenile, laughing at it. I am sure some of them will be dhimi Hindus. 

Not offending, he can make fun of the song,  but those in the audience laughing have no idea, how his ilk will defend his prophet for a mere cartoon

Edited by coffee_rules

4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Indian history taught in schools even now, and before SM could correct it.

EVroVm4UMAATkQN?format=jpg&name=large

Prince Aurangzeb's own words when he was a subedar in the Deccan: " The village of Sattarah near Aurangabad was my hunting ground. Here on the top of a hill, stood a temple with image of Khande Rai. By God's grace I demolished it and forbade the temple dancers to ply their shameful procession. "

Mind you this happened when he wasn't even a king! 

10 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Is * ko dekho, making jokes about Godhra riots! 69 people were burnt alive, MC. And 1000s in retaliatory riots Even the college going audience is juvenile, laughing at it. I am sure some of them will be dhimi Hindus. 

Not offending, he can make fun of the song,  but those in the audience laughing have no idea, how his ilk will defend his prophet for a mere cartoon

I wonder if these comedians have balls to take the subject of a certain prophet raping a 9 year old. Guess that would come under intolerance yes? 

I don't think India has liberals.

The people you call "liberals" are simply copying westerners and looking at india from a western perspective. There was never any political 'liberalism' originating in india.

Earlier, they would copy british liberalism. Now they copy American liberalism, which to them is quite simply: Hindus = white americans, Muslims = black americans, and so on.

We talked about this earlier:

3 hours ago, Stradlater said:

I wonder if these comedians have balls to take the subject of a certain prophet raping a 9 year old. Guess that would come under intolerance yes? 

We all know what happened to Kamlesh Tiwari. Pan India riots, him being sent to jail for a year, Islamists hunted him down 4 years post his speech after detailed Mossad like operation where they infiltrated his org as Gujju Hindus. They warned what they were going to do to him, even some political leaders (Asad Owaisi said 'kutte ke maut marega'), did precisely that. Not one libbu opened his/her mouth, even BJP lost its balls. This is Indian style secularism. 

On 4/16/2020 at 7:27 PM, coffee_rules said:

Look at bias, agreed Rangoli went OTT, but the libtard jamaat collectively complained and got her lynched on twitter, you can’t vent out, but gaumutra and monkey worshipping jibes are kosher

No offense but this Rangoli chick seems to have a screw or two loose in her head. 

17 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

No offense but this Rangoli chick seems to have a screw or two loose in her head. 

Acid attack survivor, maybe the past trauma acting up. 

I can show tweets calling for violence from the other side, even they should be banned. Not defending her, just saying all offenders must be treated the same way. 

Edited by Gollum

49 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Acid attack survivor, maybe the past trauma acting up. 

I can show tweets calling for violence from the other side, even they should be banned. Not defending her, just saying all offenders must be treated the same way. 

I know. It's just that she goes OTT often.