Psyche of a Muslim kid

vayuu1

4 minutes ago, rtmohanlal said:

the moral of the story : A muslim will always be a muslim, how ever fake secularists try to change their minds there is a limit after which they can't change in  general.Can find exceptions, but they are very rare. The reason for this.... simple ...... blind belief in the book Quran  where plain and blind  intolerance towards different   streams of  thinking  is the  basis.

Results of this type of thinking: If muslims  are allowed to  increase disproportionately in numbers  and thereby allowed to reach being a substantial share  in the country population, they will start showing their true colours of creating restlessness on the basis of religion thru out the nation. 

Solution: to profess religious tolerance among such  religious fanatic blind believers and change their minds is virtually impossible.  The most effective way is to keep them in check.Morons like Nehru,Gandhi etc were the main reasons in giving minority rights to these fanatics  and allowing them to grow this much. Don't allow any further special privilages to them .Central governments  should take strict ruthless actions  to ensure that     disproportionate increase in their numbers and  their political influence  do not grow beyond a limit at any given point of time.

People who are still in delusion that this is not a problem and that such extremists are every where should keep this in mind - despite being among the majority in this country and despite having extremists in the majority communities too, these minority  muslims are able to maintain  prosperous living(even better than that of majority community people in general) in India. Think of the reverse , specifically in Pakistan.Learn a lot from that and act accordingly.

Best post in this thread,  right on the target. 

Lol @ trying to deviate from the root of the problem by bringing irrelevant  Hindu equivalences of every Muslim habit and expecting Musalmaans to become  open minded in the future. 

When the hatred against infidels backed by the Holy book  is drilled into an impressionable child's mind it can never be undone. Don't know how many kicks do the Hindus need on their backside to open their eyes. 

36 minutes ago, someone said:

And why is that always Hindus are full of guilt and apologetic of past crimes? We don't see Muslims ever feeling guilt over the past crimes?

Edited by someone (see edit

I am not muslim so I don't know but I know I could not even convince my mother in law to not have seperate cups for the the lady who would wash all their utensils.

I still can't stop them or a few others from using derogatory words like 'dom' in private.These are all educated people.

So there should be guilt because it still happens and it is still in the minds if not tongues.People from the so called upper castes should have some guilt .

39 minutes ago, rageaddict said:

Best post in this thread,  right on the target. 

Lol @ trying to deviate from the root of the problem by bringing irrelevant  Hindu equivalences of every Muslim habit and expecting Musalmaans to become  open minded in the future. 

When the hatred against infidels backed by the Holy book  is drilled into an impressionable child's mind it can never be undone. Don't know how many kicks do the Hindus need on their backside to open their eyes. 

people who can be the most effective in 'putting things I pointed out into practice' is the  ordinary HIndus  ....I feel. This , because political leaders especially of so called secular parties,fake secularists , communists , secular media  etc etc can't be changed because they are people who are not sleeping but ' pretending to sleep'  and hence they can never be woken up. They need to keep on doing what they does best to maintain their selfish motives.Hence 'the  change in thinking of ordinary Hindus in general in massive amounts' is the need of the hour.  Keep in mind , vast majority of these muslims are brought up from  very tender age itself to be ' as ruthless and cruel as it can ever be '. For them, killing a human is a lot more easier and casual than killing a huge cow .That being the case, imagine the terrific scenario of 'blind belief in an extremely  intolerant book + such intense  ruthless cruelty' thriving!!!!! That would be making a hell in earth itself. This would be the situation  thru out the country in the near future & moving forward  if ordinary Hindus do not think seriously and act accordingly.

1 hour ago, rtmohanlal said:

the moral of the story : A muslim will always be a muslim, how ever fake secularists try to change their minds there is a limit after which they can't change in  general.Can find exceptions, but they are very rare. The reason for this.... simple ...... blind belief in the book Quran  where plain and blind  intolerance towards different   streams of  thinking  is the  basis.

Results of this type of thinking: If muslims  are allowed to  increase disproportionately in numbers  and thereby allowed to reach being a substantial share  in the country population, they will start showing their true colours of creating restlessness on the basis of religion thru out the nation. 

Solution: to profess religious tolerance among such  religious fanatic blind believers and change their minds is virtually impossible.  The most effective way is to keep them in check.Morons like Nehru,Gandhi etc were the main reasons in giving minority rights to these fanatics  and allowing them to grow this much. Don't allow any further special privilages to them .Central governments  should take strict ruthless actions  to ensure that     disproportionate increase in their numbers and  their political influence  do not grow beyond a limit at any given point of time.

People who are still in delusion that this is not a problem and that such extremists are every where should keep this in mind - despite being among the majority in this country and despite having extremists in the majority communities too, these minority  muslims are able to maintain  prosperous living(even better than that of majority community people in general) in India. Think of the reverse , specifically in Pakistan.Learn a lot from that and act accordingly.

I am afraid I don't totally agree with you. 

I am not against becoming Extremist against the Muslims Extremists, but I surely absolutely don't agree with you about the normal Muslim public, which is majority. They are simple human beings just like simple Hindus. 

You are closing a door for these normal Muslims to escape from Islam, but you are PUSHING them all towards the extremist Mullahs. 

You say that extreme teachings are written in Islamic religious books. But firstly, such extreme things are written books of all religions, and secondly despite these books, still moderate Muslim public is away from them and you will not see ISIS type attitude in them (Please remember, if a Muslim follows all which has been written in Quran and Sunnah, then he should be like ISIS and Taliban, while normal Indian or even Pakistani Muslims too far away from it i.e. following Quran/Sunnah 100%). 

There is an ability in Muslims too get rid of extreme teachings of Quran/Sunnah, despite staying Muslim. 

It is only after 1980 that Muslims started to become radicalised at rapid pace, otherwise earlier to this era, they showed the capability to become moderate. We say a lot of moderate Muslims in Iran, in Turkey, in Tunisia, Morocco, Egypt. Even in Afghanistan there were lot of moderate Muslims. 

The tide in Muslim countries seem to be turning once again and they are once again becoming little moderate. We can see such signs in Saudi Arabia and Iran. 

====

As far as India in concerned, then answer to Muslim extremism is absolutely not Hindutva extremism. But the answer to Muslim extremism should come from whole of Indian Society. Only this would allow the moderate Muslims to separate themselves from the extremist Muslims and join the Indian society. 

While Hindutva extremism is actually pushing not only the moderate Muslims in the lap of extremist Muslims, but also pushing the Secular Hindus and all other minorities like Christians, Sikhs etc towards extremist Muslims. 

Please understand that all others fear the Hindutva. 

At least BJP has to try to minimize this Hindutva extremism, and concentrate a lot on progress of India through education and modernization and create a non-corrupt system. But if BJP starts using Ghunda tactics, and make police its agent as well as CBI, then it is a scary situation for all others. 

1 hour ago, beetle said:

I am not muslim so I don't know but I know I could not even convince my mother in law to not have seperate cups for the the lady who would wash all their utensils.

I still can't stop them or a few others from using derogatory words like 'dom' in private.These are all educated people.

So there should be guilt because it still happens and it is still in the minds if not tongues.People from the so called upper castes should have some guilt .

beetlji, I have seen you on this forum for very long and have observed your past posts on various other social related issues. I understand your point of view about guilt. But should you really feel guilty for culture and social evils of your parents.

Just, One day, use that separate cup to drink your tea in front of them and absolve yourself. No point in having view without taking some action. I visit people in my society(India) and drink tea at their home, First time, I had to ask them though. They were taken aback but they brought the tea.

And yeah, My mum who is allmost as good as bed ridden, was cursing me. Then accepted it. I didnt argue with her

Edited by mishra

I remember something from school days as well. We have this fantastic temple a couple of km away from home managed by the military. The architecture is secular in a way since there is a dome & a tower as part of structure, supposed to include Islamic & Christian architecture, said our Muslim school teacher. 

Anyways, we would go early morning in summer break to this temple, grab a lot of sugary sweets which was prasad and then play in the adjoining parks. Then one day a friend stopped coming with us. We asked him why, turns out his mom told him not to have prasad in temple, they were mallu Christian family :p:

We convinced him first to just come play with us and skip the prasad and then got him to have the sweets as well :--D

Reminds me of the movie Guru, mithunda has prasad just as sweets as do most non-hindu people in India.

1 hour ago, beetle said:

u0fkm.jpg

15 minutes ago, mishra said:

beetlji, I have seen you on this forum for very long and have observed your past posts on various other social related issues. I understand your point of view about guilt. But should you really feel guilty for culture and social evils of your parents.

Just, One day, use that separate cup to drink your tea in front of them and absolve yourself. No point in having view without taking some action. I visit people in my society(India) and drink tea at their home, First time, I had to ask them though. They were taken aback but they brought the tea.

And yeah, My mum who is allmost as good as bed ridden, was cursing me. Then accepted it. I didnt argue with her

I changed it in my parents home,never let anyone do such nonsense in my home but the fact remains our own people have that thinking .

8 minutes ago, beetle said:

I changed it in my parents home,never let anyone do such nonsense in my home but the fact remains our own people have that thinking .

Mother In Law may be from different social background. I know its hard to ignore "Mother In Law's" thinking. :phehe:

Edited by mishra

@ topic, any such idea that discriminates against any caste/Creed/sex/religion/community etc being practiced or implanted in young minds would surely be a punishable offense by law. I think promoting enmity can be applicable in police report. Not that I recommend going in those police/judiciary chakkar, maybe NGOs can handle that.

4 minutes ago, Clarke said:

I remember something from school days as well. We have this fantastic temple a couple of km away from home managed by the military. The architecture is secular in a way since there is a dome & a tower as part of structure, supposed to include Islamic & Christian architecture, said our Muslim school teacher. 

Anyways, we would go early morning in summer break to this temple, grab a lot of sugary sweets which was prasad and then play in the adjoining parks. Then one day a friend stopped coming with us. We asked him why, turns out his mom told him not to have prasad in temple, they were mallu Christian family :p:

We convinced him first to just come play with us and skip the prasad and then got him to have the sweets as well :--D

Reminds me of the movie Guru, mithunda has prasad just as sweets as do most non-hindu people in India.

When I was a kid ,we used to often go to the unit mandir to eat prasad. My brother ,myself and two of our friends ( brothers) who were muslims . Our fathers were in the same regiment.

We used to have the prasad with everyone else and then keep waiting for everyone else to go . Then the panditji would call us and give us some more prasad. Moondi waala prasad. Still my favorite.

I remember a faster version of this marathi aarti  we used to sing with syncronized clappings.

You brought back some nice memories.:hmm:

3 minutes ago, mishra said:

Mother In Law may be from different social background. I know its hard to ignore "Mother In Law's" thinking. :phehe:

Similar  background...

With some differences.

Mom is brahmin..

Mother in law rajput.

I could  fight and argue with mom ...not with mother in law. 

Besides mom was always less religious .

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

I am afraid I don't totally agree with you. 

I am not against becoming Extremist against the Muslims Extremists, but I surely absolutely don't agree with you about the normal Muslim public, which is majority. They are simple human beings just like simple Hindus. 

You are closing a door for these normal Muslims to escape from Islam, but you are PUSHING them all towards the extremist Mullahs. 

You say that extreme teachings are written in Islamic religious books. But firstly, such extreme things are written books of all religions, and secondly despite these books, still moderate Muslim public is away from them and you will not see ISIS type attitude in them (Please remember, if a Muslim follows all which has been written in Quran and Sunnah, then he should be like ISIS and Taliban, while normal Indian or even Pakistani Muslims too far away from it i.e. following Quran/Sunnah 100%). 

There is an ability in Muslims too get rid of extreme teachings of Quran/Sunnah, despite staying Muslim. 

It is only after 1980 that Muslims started to become radicalised at rapid pace, otherwise earlier to this era, they showed the capability to become moderate. We say a lot of moderate Muslims in Iran, in Turkey, in Tunisia, Morocco, Egypt. Even in Afghanistan there were lot of moderate Muslims. 

The tide in Muslim countries seem to be turning once again and they are once again becoming little moderate. We can see such signs in Saudi Arabia and Iran. 

====

As far as India in concerned, then answer to Muslim extremism is absolutely not Hindutva extremism. But the answer to Muslim extremism should come from whole of Indian Society. Only this would allow the moderate Muslims to separate themselves from the extremist Muslims and join the Indian society. 

While Hindutva extremism is actually pushing not only the moderate Muslims in the lap of extremist Muslims, but also pushing the Secular Hindus and all other minorities like Christians, Sikhs etc towards extremist Muslims. 

Please understand that all others fear the Hindutva. 

At least BJP has to try to minimize this Hindutva extremism, and concentrate a lot on progress of India through education and modernization and create a non-corrupt system. But if BJP starts using Ghunda tactics, and make police its agent as well as CBI, then it is a scary situation for all others. 

people can be evaluated based on their actions only. As far as I know ,ever since India got independence muslims have never been ill treated in India, if any they have been given  more benefits and privileges  in the form of minority rights when compared to majority Hindus in general.Despite all these, at least in my state ,I have seen  extreme  islamist communal thought among the ordinary muslims   whom you quoted as 'They are simple human beings just like simple Hindus. '  For instance, never have in my state  a  non muslim got elected  from any muslim majority constituency in any level  election. Is this the sign of what you told???? I have witnessed  lots of muslims getting elected from non muslim majority constituencies  , but never witnessed vice versa. Similarly Kashmiri muslims too consists of  several ordinary people.Isn't it??? Ever since India got independence, Kashmir had been given special privileges and status that no other state in India enjoys.Yet we all can observe and   analyse as to what is the mentality of ordinary Kashmiri muslims towards India. That mentality has reached even to this state of 'Pulwama affair' . And not to forget the tragic plight of Kashmiri pundits..... And even more sad and pathetic has been the case of Pakistani Hindus  in a country where you claim to have crores  and crores  of ordinary simple  moderate  muslims .

So the core of the matter is this : a muslim family can live peacefully  in the midst of 10 Hindu families, but a Hindu family can never ever  live peacefully   among a group of 10 muslim families. That is the plain truth.     

And despite all the above said, if you are thinking that 'i am closing a door for these normal Muslims to escape from Islam, but i am PUSHING them all towards the extremist Mullahs.', then so be it . I am only happy to do it because the more muslims  turns to mullahs, the    more Hindus begin to unite for their own  peaceful existance. Otherwise,  from what all I could gather from the general muslim mentality,   the peaceful existance of Hindus in this country in going to be in grave danger.

7 hours ago, rageaddict said:

Masha Allah,  The kid is on his way to become a " Saccha Musalmaan " in the future following the instructions set by Holy Quran. 

Actually, there is nothing in the Holy Quran which prohibits any Muslim eating food prepared by people of other religions.

Its just bad parenting that the kid mentioned in the OP has been subjected to.

1 hour ago, beetle said:

Similar  background...

With some differences.

Mom is brahmin..

Mother in law rajput.

I could  fight and argue with mom ...not with mother in law. 

Besides mom was always less religious .

Rajput ladies tend to be more religious from my experience. At least my mom and grandmother are.

I have had a slightly different experience. When I was working in Hyderabad ,I had just come back from Tirupati,so a couple of my Hyderabadi Muslim colleagues asked "Laddoo nahi leke aaya rey? mast rahta whahan ka laddoo". Obviously they did not care for the religious aspect but they had no problem taking the prasad. Fair enough.

However that was the first time I saw a bunch of recent Christian convert types refusing to touch the prasad.

Apparently from what I have heard the pastors/missionaries tell them not to touch prasad etc. In fact in some places in Andhra,you have people distributing pamphlets which insult Hindu customs and traditions. Guess what happens if you dare to do that in Pakistan against the majority religion.

One of my close friends is a Muslim. He had no issues coming to the temple. Couple of times when we were partying, we had to remind him it was ramadan time. He used to joke about people with beards and topis and was a hardcore Yuvraj Singh fanboy and back then hated Md.Kaif.

Saala abhi shaadi ke baad, daaru vaaru bandh, grew a slight beard and facebook timeline pe poora crimes in Iraq etc ke memes aur anti-Modi posts.Worst crime, he likes MSD fanpage on his FB.

Another Innocent guy ruined by marriage @beetle @Mariyam 

Edited by maniac

27 minutes ago, maniac said:

One of my close friends is a Muslim. He had no issues coming to the temple. Couple of times when we were partying, we had to remind him it was ramadan time. He used to joke about people with beards and topis and was a hardcore Yuvraj Singh fanboy and back then hated Md.Kaif.

Saala abhi shaadi ke baad, daaru vaaru bandh, grew a slight beard and facebook timeline pe poora crimes in Iraq etc ke memes aur anti-Modi posts.Worst crime, he likes MSD fanpage on his FB.

Another Innocent guy ruined by marriage @beetle @Mariyam 

It may be marriage, but mostly it is the fear of the Saffron Brigade which will push the otherwise normal Muslims towards the extremism. 

There should be no doubt that Naseeruddin Shah, Amir Khan, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan all these moderate Muslims. But all of them are today fearing the Saffron Brigade. 

Fact is this that Muslims of India were more liberal in 70s and 80s as compared to today. Same is with the Hindus, who were more secular in 70s and 80s. 

There were great friendships in that era irrespective of the religion. 

But today, alas the situation has become worst and hatred has taken place instead of love and respect. 

3 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

It may be marriage, but mostly it is the fear of the Saffron Brigade which will push the otherwise normal Muslims towards the extremism. 

There should be no doubt that Naseeruddin Shah, Amir Khan, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan all these moderate Muslims. But all of them are today fearing the Saffron Brigade. 

Fact is this that Muslims of India were more liberal in 70s and 80s as compared to today. Same is with the Hindus, who were more secular in 70s and 80s. 

There were great friendships in that era irrespective of the religion. 

But today, alas the situation has become worst and hatred has taken place instead of love and respect. 

Yeah quaking in their boots by making movies ridiculing Hindu religion, showing a movie where a super hot ISI agent  works with RAW agent to bring down some other bad guy etc etc. How has it affected their lifestyle?

SRK and Salman Khan are still one of the richest actors in the world, Naseeruddin Shah gets away with selective hypocrisy. They all are living happy lives. It is suckers like you who got caught up in this propaganda.

Tell me one Muslim who has had problems leading a normal life in India in terms of practicing his religion or living hsi normal life?