Game of Thrones Season 8 Official Trailer

Ankit_sharma03

"The Long Night " was one night :rofl: What a sh*t-show

Edit

Side note: Cersei is one of my 5 favorite characters on the show, maybe even top 3, so I hope she wins in the end (I know she won't), but she deserves to be the Final Boss of the series, if only because they ruined The Night King

Edited by Tibarn

Woeful third episode. Unless you have a superb TV it was borderline unwatchable with the darkness & mist. So called action scenes were so ponderous that switched over to John Wick. There is little interesting about the show anymore with plots and acting that makes little sense.

GoT has well & truly shat the bed and will now probably end on a damp squib. 

I think show has gone backwards since season 5...nd this third episode was just **** show after what was promised nd build up from season 1...as mega fight vs night king turn out out be joke...

On 5/6/2019 at 4:23 AM, Gollum said:

That's because Sansa took inspiration from Littlefinger and decided to get rich by starting a coffee chain business empire. As others have noted, it should be called Starkbucks not Starbucks.

1 hour ago, R!TTER said:

Was this like the repeat of "Berlin" as WWII ended? Needless killing & in more ways than one Russia+the Allies outdid German carnage, except for the Holocaust.

Killings are always needless, still they happen. Same case here.  She turned out to be her father. Genes didn't betray her.  She turned out to be grayest of them all.

Edited by rkt.india

32 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Everytime i think this was the worst episode , it beats the previous one 

New low

I get it u wanna say humans are worse then night king, war is ugly.........but u cant end the character arcs like that 

I loved it, probably best episode ever of GOT.