Speed & Performance of Indian and Foreign Speed Merchants in IPL 2019

vishalvirsingh

5 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

2 matches and no wickets despite bowling at very good pace. Will KKR persist with Prasidh or drop him?

He didn't bowl badly and anyway Kkr didn't loose matches

Why will they fix something which isnt broken

1 minute ago, express bowling said:

Fastest

Prasidh       149.3 k

Ferguson    151.6 k

Average

Prasidh       141 k

Ferguson    140.k

this guy should replace ISHANT very soon in next 4 months as he has same height and probably a little more brains than ISHANT.

we definitely need a very tall fast bowler and at present i dont see anyone as tall as ISHANT and Prasidh out there capable to bowl around 145k.

i am pleased as he bowled 149.29k which indicates he will cross the 150K barier , gets bounce as much as Ishant and is faster than Ishant. 

even in his previous match he was hitting pads with his full toss and yorkers..only super fast bowlers can implment those balls as otherwise bowler normally gets hit if he is slow or medium pace.

40 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

They have Sandeep Warrier and Yarra Prithviraj waiting on the bench. Would soon want to give them opportunities as well. 

Yes its a long tournament and Iam sure they will get their chances don't see them (kkr)playing one bowler continuously,they will surely rotate the players in the squad ,but at the moment I don't see them changing the xi at least for couple of matches

Iam also curiously waiting to see Warrier and Prithviraj bowl