Speed & Performance of Indian and Foreign Speed Merchants in IPL 2019

vishalvirsingh

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

EB is speechless about todays game boyz..he is trying hard i know to post at least one speed reading..hehe

Unadkat

45 k

35 k

25 k

15 k

5 k

- 5 k

Harsha :  I knew it,  Indians can't bowl fast ... I am so happy ... oooh the phoren phaast bowlers  (  ceiling becomes white  )

p.s - This post is in the spirit of IPL 

Edited by express bowling

3 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Unadkat

45 k

35 k

25 k

15 k

5 k

- 5 k

Harsha :  I knew it,  Indians can't bowl fast ... I am so happy ... oooh the phoren phaast bowlers  (  ceiling becomes white  )

p.s - Post in the spirit of IPL 

1st ball was his effort delivery. Bent his back and hit the pitch hard. Ball carried all the way to the keeper. 

23 hours ago, Suhaan said:

Kohli may bench Saini for he has gone for 4/24/0 and 4/40/0 in two games,things didn't really fare well for Saini,kohli is quite desperate,being a national captain and his ipl team lingering down at the bottom is not going down well to him,his wrath always falls on newcomers,Saini unfortunately may find himself on the bench next match,he does need to pull his socks a bit soon ,still feel this is a big learning curve for somebody like Saini

i dont think saini will be benched.

3 hours ago, Suhaan said:

Trundler Kulkarni bowling 143.3 k twice

he is a permenent trundler..now even he is stretching goes to show that PACE works, every one used to criticise few of us who were speed fans.

i have realised it myself as a batsman , bat trembles if the ball its the upper part of the bat.

12 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

he is a permenent trundler..now even he is stretching goes to show that PACE works, every one used to criticise few of us who were speed fans.

i have realised it myself as a batsman , bat trembles if the ball its the upper part of the bat.

Bro I think you need to refine your batting technique...

16 hours ago, express bowling said:

Fastest balls by Indians till day 6 

( Rounded off )

Bumrah     151 k

Saini          150 k

Prasidh     149 k

Umesh      146 k

Ishant       145 k

Shami       145 k

Siraj          145 k

Pandya     143 k

Avesh  ... yet to play

Nathu  ... yet to play

Aaron ...  yet to play

Mavi           ... injured

Nagarkoti  ... injured

i have played at least 30 corporate matches and at least 20 club matches , many of them have been 35 over and 45 over Matches.

I know what it means to Face a GENUINE fast bowler.

FAT TI hai BHai...I am honest enough to share that Opening batsman Like me are scared when we go and open and face the best fast bowlers and when  battthe ball touches your shoulders , when the fast bowlers ball hits your batting gloves and towards the Side , My Left Hand fingers towards the side ( not in front but side) has got hit many a time and it Pains, problem is the finger does not breat but it does Pain , i have been hit on my Fore arm too , then i did wear the forearm guard . 

NO batsman in the world likes face 140K+ fast bowlers.

if you are batting 140k+ fast bowlers, it is very difficult to control your batting , opportunities will be created for sure.

i have seen ricky pointing facing IShant and RP Singh and i have seen sachin and MS Dhoni dropping catches of the bowling of rp singh.

actually, i saw rp creating 3 chances in an over in that ODI, he was bowling faster than Sreesanth and Irfan, he used to get even great bounce in Wankhede. 

i have seen zak, rp, sreesanth , irfan khan,shammi bowl in wankhade and I liked ZAK  bcos batsman were afraid to take him on and were always on the defensive. Sreesanth was very unpredictable, one ball will be a 126k kinda simple straight ball and then a bounce ball going close to nose. irfan was a mystery. Shammi looked very dangerous , he always skidded and looked faster than what speedometer showed.

now we have so many 140+..its a BOON for INDIA. 

in england , god forbid if kuldeep is not able to make an impact, then our pacers will only need to make an impact and i think with hardik being the 5th pacer, we definitely have at least 7 fast bowlers capable to take the first 4 Positions.

for me BUmrah, Shammi and hardik are compulsory.

rest 2 positions can be any among bhuvi and the rest fast bowlers.

Vijay shankar is improving as a batsman but he is no replacement to hardik.

22 minutes ago, Pandya_Power said:

Bro I think you need to refine your batting technique...

bouncers do hit the sticker of the Bat while defending , if the bowler is truly good pace , batsman get the feel of the hit.

my defense is SOLID against fast bouncers but I know if the ball hits the sticker part , batsman feels the Hit.

2 hours ago, Mosher said:

No Avesh or Nathu but Harshal Patel is playing :wall:

Bowled surprisingly well in the initial few overs, what's not surprising at all is the disappearance of the trundler loving 'fan' ever since the smashing began at the trundler fest yesterday.

Aso on the subject of Avesh and Nathu getting chances, not sure if Iyer is the best for giving them a run, he preferred patel even last year over Avesh

Prasidh has a good run up and his approach to the crease seems to have improved this year.  

With his height and high arm action ... he can be an asset if he can sustain his high pace and accuracy.

He is a bowler who gets the fall to fly through even on slower surfaces and is a natural outswing bowler.  So many pluses.

Prasidh needs to play more FC.  I hoped that would happen in 2018-19 but don't think he got enough games.

A really tall  and genuinely fast bowler with outswing is a rare rare thing to have. The BCCI must groom him with special attention and fast.