Speed & Performance of Indian and Foreign Speed Merchants in IPL 2019

vishalvirsingh

5 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Another brilliant day to look forward to for phaast boiling phans   !

Unadkat,  Dhawal,  Kaul,   Sandeep,   Chahar,   Shardul  and the guy who can't be named will all  bowl today.

Only RCB's bowling may interest us if Saini retains his place.

Bhuvneshwar right??

Edited by Suhaan

1 minute ago, MultiB48 said:

Did you check the short ball from Bumrah that hurried on to Miller on such a slow pitch towards the end of the match ? speed shown was 138 but looked 10 ks quicker to me .

Yeah ... awesome delivery Multibhai.  Got really big on Miller.   And Bumrah keeps bowling these types of snorters regularly.

Danny Morrison and Slater were ga ga over this ability of his to bowl snorters whenever he wants.

3 hours ago, express bowling said:

Prasidh has a good run up and his approach to the crease seems to have improved this year.  

With his height and high arm action ... he can be an asset if he can sustain his high pace and accuracy.

He is a bowler who gets the fall to fly through even on slower surfaces and is a natural outswing bowler.  So many pluses.

Prasidh needs to play more FC.  I hoped that would happen in 2018-19 but don't think he got enough games.

A really tall  and genuinely fast bowler with outswing is a rare rare thing to have. The BCCI must groom him with special attention and fast.

Any Dumbo can make out that Prasidh and Navdeep are bowling as good as Shammi and far better than Umesh and Bhuvi.

Lets see if the selectors are bold and confident enough to pick either of prasidh or navdeep as 4th pacer ahead of Umesh or Ishant.

3 hours ago, express bowling said:

Prasidh mostly bowled 138 k to 146 k yesterday excluding slower balls.  Lots of deliveries around 145 k.

Bumrah mostly bowled 136 k to 146 k yesterday excluding slower balls.  He too bowled lots of deliveries around 145 k.

prasidh and navdeep are bowling good line and length 

prasidh and navdeep are bowling on average at the pace of our fastest bowler( bumrah).

Prasidh and Navdeep are getting Bounce as much as bumrah.

Both these guys are also bowling full yorker length balls.

Both these guys are knowing that they are watched and are not slowing down and getting into the tendency to become a trundler like Khaleel did. Khaleel MESSED up a GOLDEN opportunity he had.

No reason for not picking the better of these two in the world cup as 4th Pacer. I am of the view that Navdeep could be a shade better than Prasidh but I am OK if selectors pick any of these two. But I am convinced Umesh is becoming a defensive bowler now and he is on a decline and not improving.

when will varun avesh thampi get chance to bowl?

4 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Saini dropped   !     :mad:

I knew that ,this coward kohli.out of frustration does that,i was always anticipating  such move..even if yadav goes for pltenty in upcoming matches he will continuously.play him, Khejroliya who is another ordinary pacer will now be played continuously.....@sshole rat

Edited by Suhaan

2 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

I knew that ,this coward kohli.out of frustration does that,i was always anticipating  such move..even if yadav goes for pltenty in upcoming matches he will continuously.play him, Khejroliya who is another ordinary pacer will now be played continuously.....@sshole rat

Seriously bro how can anyone be so incompetent immature and clueless on team selection ? 

:mad2: ridiculous.

7 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Youngster should pray ,they don't get into rcb atleast till the time he is captain,never ever backs players,always wants readymade performances

Question is ... which team is backing young Indian fast bowlers  !

Most are benching young Indian quicks.  Even Dada has not played Avesh Khan or Nathu Singh yet.

Prasidh is the only young Indian quick bowler who has been chosen in all the 3 matches so far.

42 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Question is ... which team is backing young Indian fast bowlers  !

Most are benching young Indian quicks.  Even Dada has not played Avesh Khan or Nathu Singh yet.

Prasidh is the only young Indian quick bowler who has been chosen in all the 3 matches so far.

Seriously Delhi,rajasthan were known to give chances to younsters but since last year we haven't seen them getting chancs regularly,saini was there last year too but they benched him for the entire season and played Khejroliya few times,Avsh was dropped after that onslaught (iirc Russl,Hales)was never called back  since then