Speed & Performance of Indian and Foreign Speed Merchants in IPL 2019

vishalvirsingh

11 hours ago, Mosher said:

Trundler Dhawal's last over went for 24 runs. But the legend Unadcutter showed why he is the best and motivated Dhawal to aim higher by going for 28 runs in his last over. RESPECT.

Unadkat  54 runs from 4 overs. This guy just keeps on giving and giving.  Totally selfless person.

On 3/31/2019 at 3:47 PM, Suhaan said:

I knew that ,this coward kohli.out of frustration does that,i was always anticipating  such move..even if yadav goes for pltenty in upcoming matches he will continuously.play him, Khejroliya who is another ordinary pacer will now be played continuously.....@sshole rat

I had said kohli will play Saini and did u say Saini will be dropped... 

U got it right... Kohli replaced Saini with a legspinner who was slottered at 15 runs per over. 

On 3/30/2019 at 11:33 PM, express bowling said:

Prasidh has a good run up and his approach to the crease seems to have improved this year.  

With his height and high arm action ... he can be an asset if he can sustain his high pace and accuracy.

He is a bowler who gets the fall to fly through even on slower surfaces and is a natural outswing bowler.  So many pluses.

Prasidh needs to play more FC.  I hoped that would happen in 2018-19 but don't think he got enough games.

A really tall  and genuinely fast bowler with outswing is a rare rare thing to have. The BCCI must groom him with special attention and fast.

Most importantly looks like he has brains. That’s half the battle with our bowlers isn’t it?