Speed & Performance of Indian and Foreign Speed Merchants in IPL 2019

vishalvirsingh

12 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Sometimes I don't understand Prasidh's sequence of deliveries, especially when batsmen are attacking him.

He seems to bowl some deliveries without really thinking about what the batsman is trying to do.

Has a good Yorker and short ball. He does have a more thinking brain than Avesh and even Saini

Prasidh  4th over

141  ... outswinger to left hander ... dot ball

141 ... full toss hits Stokes on the thigh 

Slower bouncer ... hits Stokes on the shoulder

148 ... great yorker

147 ... attempted yorker ... wide

150 ...  Quick beamer and Stokes falls down

149 ... good yorker

This was a quick and bodyline over.

Edited by express bowling

6 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Prasidh  4th over

141  ... outswinger to left hander ... dot ball

141 ... full toss hits Stokes on the thigh 

Slower bouncer ... hits Stokes on the shoulder

148 ... great yorker

147 ... attempted yorker ... wide

Quick beamer and Stokes falls down

149 ... good yorker

This was a quick and bodyline over.

I really liked the sheepish look on Stokes face

Edited by Suhaan

6 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Fastest balls by Indians on day 16

Saini         151 k

Prasidh    150 k

Siraj          145 k

Ishant       143 k

Siraj has a mental problem. Ishant well is Ishant.

Saini has a problem with over stepping.

Prasidh seems to be the most well rounded prospect right of all now. Also the most reliable at the death.

I need to see him make more use of the new ball though.

15 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Has a good Yorker and short ball. He does have a more thinking brain than Avesh and even Saini

Prasidh has all the different variations needed.  His last over today and that super over were both excellent.

But I believe he can be more consistent in the end overs with the skill level and variations that he possesses.

I say this because I want him to play for India in ODIs in the near future after the World Cup is over.  And want him to iron out whatever basic weaknesses he has.

Can't wait for another genuine fast bowler to bowl for India from the land of Javagal Srinath ... India's first genuine fast bowler to take 200+ test wickets and my most favourite cricketer ever.

5 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Saini has a problem with over stepping.

He has no such problem. 

Prasidh seems to be the most well rounded prospect right of all now. Also the most reliable at the death.

I need to see him make more use of the new ball though.

Prasidh is a more impressive as a new ball bowler.  Because he combines outswing with pace and bounce and bowls a good line.

It is his death bowling which needs more consistency although he has all the weapons like yorkers and slower balls.

shreyas gopal is giving tough competetion to R ashwin and CHAHAL as I think kuldeep is confirmed and one of ashwin or chahal will be the second Spinner.SHreyas gopal has 5 percent chance.

Saini and Prasidh have beaten ISHANT, UMESH and Siraj, i dont think Deepak CHahar has any CHance unless he is picked ahead of Vijay Shankar as all rounder and back up of Hardik pandya.

as 4th Pacer Competetion is between saini/prasidh/ishant /umesh /siraj- i think Saini and Prasidh are ahead of the other 3.

Out of the two Saini is a bit better as a fielder and may be fast bowling too.

10 minutes ago, express bowling said:

What did Gambhir say ?

he said in an interview on TV today that he is very impressed by both and both of these bowlers will play for India for a long time and Pace future is in safe hands as these two are going to be in Indian team soon.

did not mention about world cup at all. but i think Saini will be in world cup team.

1 minute ago, vishalvirsingh said:

he said in an interview on TV today that he is very impressed by both and both of these bowlers will play for India for a long time and Pace future is in safe hands as these two are going to be in Indian team soon.

did not mention about world cup at all. but i think Saini will be in world cup team.

Thanks Vishalbhai  !

Gambhir has a very good eye for talent and speaks his mind.