vishalvirsingh

Speed & Performance of Indian and Foreign Speed Merchants in IPL 2019

27 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

on a Chennai Patta wicket, 145K is as good as 150K on that green wicket (yesterday's King 11 match wicket)

i have visited that stadium, it sweats..just going there one feels as if u r going into a pressure cooker. 

if u go and see one match there , u wont go second time. weather is so bad , even for fans who come to watch. 

i have seen players some times not running hard in chennai while fielding too. the outfield looks green but the wicket looks as if it is a BALD MAN"S Head.

worst wicket and a stadium which does not offer the right environment.

What is Mr. Gavaskar saying now

38 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

on a Chennai Patta wicket, 145K is as good as 150K on that green wicket (yesterday's King 11 match wicket)

i have visited that stadium, it sweats..just going there one feels as if u r going into a pressure cooker. 

if u go and see one match there , u wont go second time. weather is so bad , even for fans who come to watch. 

i have seen players some times not running hard in chennai while fielding too. the outfield looks green but the wicket looks as if it is a BALD MAN"S Head.

so rest of India is what in Switzerland?

42 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

Top post bro. Looks like someone's arse is burning while facing the facts.

48 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

I got exactly the same feeling when I visited  pune  stadium last year bro!!

But I got your point.

But I got your point.

But I got your point.

22 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Bumrah 1st over

142 ... quick yorker with good carry

140 ... quick bouncer

6 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Bumrah 2nd over

138 ... good rising short ball

140 ... short ball hits Gayle

Slower

... sharp bouncer

They looked much quicker. 

Shami  1st and 2nd overs

-

149 ... yorker and BOWLED 

145 ... extra bounce, batsman hops

Very quick, accurate and economical overs.

Edited by express bowling

chahar.thumb.jpg.00a049778fb08e9c9394eb03f60bf075.jpg

This is one of the reasons chahar has been successful,he can pitch the ball well into the stumps and still go on to hit the stumps without needing much help from the conditions to straighten the ball .Most ind bowlers owing to poor technique would have gone down the leg side if they had pitched the ball this much into the stumps.

Bowlers like mcgrath ,ambrose, waqar, wasim ,pollock, vaas,philander could bowl such balls.

27 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

chahar.thumb.jpg.00a049778fb08e9c9394eb03f60bf075.jpg

This is one of the reasons chahar has been successful,he can pitch the ball well into the stumps and still go on to hit the stumps without needing much help from the conditions to straighten the ball .Most ind bowlers owing to poor technique would have gone down the leg side if they had pitched the ball this much into the stumps.

Bowlers like mcgrath ,ambrose, waqar, wasim ,pollock, vaas,philander could bowl such balls.

The picture above, that wicket of Lynn was more coz of lack of bounce and slow wicket more than anything.

That would have been six on any other pitch.

2 hours ago, speedheat said:

The picture above, that wicket of Lynn was more coz of lack of bounce and slow wicket more than anything.

That would have been six on any other pitch.

lynn is a sitting duck vs decent swing ..

every passing match chahar is impressing with his new ball skills ..

only pace bowlers who looked threatening in csk pitch is chahr and prasidh .. kegglejin , gurney were cannon fodders in the same pitch

11 minutes ago, velu said:

lynn is a sitting duck vs decent swing

But in this case It was more coz of low bounce and not swing.

11 minutes ago, velu said:

every passing match chahar is impressing with his new ball skills

Last year too he was impressive but got rammed in internationals evn by that fat afghan opner forgot his name.

Edited by speedheat

1 minute ago, speedheat said:

Last year too he was impressive but got rammed in internationals evn by that fat afghan opner forgot his name.

MS .. 

mohamed shehad :giggle:

https://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/viral-adda/trending/mohammad-shahzad-this-afghan-cricketer-is-fan-of-ms-dhoni-and-he-also-plays-helicopter-shot-16024/

21 minutes ago, velu said:

lynn is a sitting duck vs decent swing ..

every passing match chahar is impressing with his new ball skills ..

only pace bowlers who looked threatening in csk pitch is chahr and prasidh .. kegglejin , gurney were cannon fodders in the same pitch

Chahar made use of slowness of the pitch, slow balls etc.  he was not threatening.

1 hour ago, speedheat said:

It wasn't exactly going down legside.

Lynn was done by low bounce and slow nature of the wicket there.

For any other indian bowler that ball would have gone down the legside.Let alone the likes of ishant bumrah,prasidh or hardik even bhuvi would have struggled to bowl that ball.Only shami would have come the closest to hitting the stumps .

Edited by MultiB48

24 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

For any other indian bowler that ball would have gone down the legside.Let alone the likes of ishant bumrah,prasidh or hardik even bhuvi would have struggled to bowl that ball.Only shami would have come the closest to hitting the stumps .

only side on action bowler bowling close to stumps can bowl that ball and i do not think likes of Ambrose, donald, etc would not have done that as he was front on bowler and did not bowl from close to the stumps.

34 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

Being round arm bowling close to stump helps you to bowl that ball!

But doesn't always guarantee you wicket unless the wicket is sluggish.

On flat or pacy wicket you need pace going along with it. That was my point.

24 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

only side on action bowler bowling close to stumps can bowl that ball and i do not think likes of Ambrose, donald, etc would not have done that as he was front on bowler and did not bowl from close to the stumps.

Agree about donald or even rabada but i have seen Ambrose bowl such balls.Even abbas has bowled such balls although both are front on.The key is to be upright in your action.

11 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Being round arm bowling close to stump helps you to bowl that ball!

But doesn't always guarantee you wicket unless the wicket is sluggish.

On flat or pacy wicket you need pace going along with it. That was my point.

He has his limitations.I am simply pointing out his strengths.