Bumrah in his 3rd and 4th overs

145 ... OUT

147 ... great yorker

140 ... great bouncer

151 ... great  yorker

Slower  ...  OUT

141 ... great bouncer

149 ... top  yorker

This is express bowling, no pun intended.

Brilliant performance, hope Harsha Bhogle and Hayden were watching,  if this pace isn't enough to be classified as 'fast' then don't know what is

1 hour ago, Suhaan said:

On top of it Zaleel on bench 

Actually khaleel don't fall into category of these ultra- legunds, they all are on some different level altogether :bow: that gang is hopeless.

Regarding khaleel m still hopeful that he 'll learn from his mistakes and start bowling fast again.  

26 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Actually khaleel don't fall into category of these ultra- legunds, they all are on some different level altogether :bow: that gang is hopeless.

Regarding khaleel m still hopeful that he 'll learn from his mistakes and start bowling fast again.  

Same here. Khaleel must understand it's better to look up to Mitch Johnson or Mitch Starc instead of Boooby.

18 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Same here. Khaleel must understand it's better to look up to Mitch Johnson or Mitch Starc instead of Boooby.

why bring Bhuvi here? Someone who has actually INCREASED his pace after feedback and is much faster than Khaleel now? Do you guys have a contract or something to bring Bhuvi into everything?

8 hours ago, speedster said:

Epic battle.  Trundler lovers will rejoice. They will burn everyone with their raw phaast bowling skills! 

11 hours ago, express bowling said:

Fastest balls by Indians till day 6 

( Rounded off )

Bumrah     151 k

Saini          150 k

Prasidh     149 k

Umesh      146 k

Ishant       145 k

Shami       145 k

Siraj          145 k

Pandya     143 k

Avesh  ... yet to play

Nathu  ... yet to play

Aaron ...  yet to play

Mavi           ... injured

Nagarkoti  ... injured

9 hours ago, Mosher said:

Battle of malnourished trundlers :fight:

There is a huge difference between celebrating fast bowling and mocking players, some of who are actually doing well for their country. This just cements in my mind that people like you who PRETEND to be connoisseurs of bowling are just *s who understand only speed gun readings. All of you are as dumb as those Pak fans who used to jump every-time Afridi hit a six and you do the same thing with speed gun reading. I think my five year old niece can also read numbers and know which is more than others which is all you do all day

It is fine to love speed gun readings but then why make big posts, pretend to have any knowledge of bowling and talent when its clear all you guys know is to read speeds on cricinfo and ipl sites? 

Edited by beetle

38 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

why bring Bhuvi here? Someone who has actually INCREASED his pace after feedback and is much faster than Khaleel now? Do you guys have a contract or something to bring Bhuvi into everything?

Because Khaleel had talked about that he wants to be like BK but he is not like BK and cannot be. And no, BK isn't much faster than Khaleel. Khaleel has already hit 145-148k in domestic cricket and 145k in international. But in an attempt to bowl like BK, he reduced his pace.

Edited by rkt.india

2 hours ago, CSK Fan said:

There is a huge difference between celebrating fast bowling and mocking players, some of who are actually doing well for their country. This just cements in my mind that people like you who PRETEND to be connoisseurs of bowling are just circlejerkers who understand only speed gun readings. All of you are as dumb as those Pak fans who used to jump every-time Afridi hit a six and you do the same thing with speed gun reading. I think my five year old niece can also read numbers and know which is more than others which is all you do all day

It is fine to love speed gun readings but then why make big posts, pretend to have any knowledge of bowling and talent when its clear all you guys know is to read speeds on cricinfo and ipl sites? 

This is the IPL section where every player is made fun off. This is a thread on Speed and Performance. So trundlers like Unadkat and Dhawal get bashed because of their lack of pace. Vinay, Dinda and Aravind got made fun off before that. Umesh and Aaron get bashed when they leak runs and perform poorly. Stop taking it so seriously. You can find serious posts on bowlers in Cricket Talk Speed thread. 

Edited by Mosher

7 hours ago, express bowling said:

Bumrah in his 3rd and 4th overs

145 ... OUT

147 ... great yorker

140 ... great bouncer

151 ... great  yorker

Slower  ...  OUT

141 ... great bouncer

149 ... top  yorker

This is express bowling, no pun intended.

Red ball of fire coming so fast that normal eyes can not read and estimate the ball.

3 hours ago, CSK Fan said:

There is a huge difference between celebrating fast bowling and mocking players, some of who are actually doing well for their country. This just cements in my mind that people like you who PRETEND to be connoisseurs of bowling are just circlejerkers who understand only speed gun readings. All of you are as dumb as those Pak fans who used to jump every-time Afridi hit a six and you do the same thing with speed gun reading. I think my five year old niece can also read numbers and know which is more than others which is all you do all day

Man i like you , but why do you think bhuvi is beyond criticism. Do you think he is good loi bowlers. In ipl he is a legend but if we go by his performance in past few matches or international series which he played he has lost it completely. If somebody goes after him he is no different than chahal. 

6 hours ago, CSK Fan said:

There is a huge difference between celebrating fast bowling and mocking players, some of who are actually doing well for their country. This just cements in my mind that people like you who PRETEND to be connoisseurs of bowling are just *s who understand only speed gun readings. All of you are as dumb as those Pak fans who used to jump every-time Afridi hit a six and you do the same thing with speed gun reading. I think my five year old niece can also read numbers and know which is more than others which is all you do all day

stop-whining-tmjkv2.jpg

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

Well said speed bhai  !

Thanks express bhai. I also see that our posts have riled up one phaast bowling lover, so well done to you too! 

Odd part is, I only mentioned trundler lover in my post and no names,  perfect example of chor ki dadhi mein tinka 

Edited by speedster