Speed & Performance of Indian and Foreign Speed Merchants in IPL 2019

vishalvirsingh

14 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Prasidh 3rd over

138 ... nasty bounce

142 ... no ball

Slower

that nasty bounce ball could have definitely got raydu out , the ball missed the edge by an inch, the bounce could have got his gloves.

I have got out of such a ball going near my nose,it is an UNPLAYABLE ball , only Tall bowler can get that bounce of that length , ISHANT or Prasidh.

this guy is so much Like Ishant.

37 minutes ago, tweaker said:

Prasidh 144.7 k

on a Chennai Patta wicket, 145K is as good as 150K on that green wicket (yesterday's King 11 match wicket)

i have visited that stadium, it sweats..just going there one feels as if u r going into a pressure cooker. 

if u go and see one match there , u wont go second time. weather is so bad , even for fans who come to watch. 

i have seen players some times not running hard in chennai while fielding too. the outfield looks green but the wicket looks as if it is a BALD MAN"S Head.

worst wicket and a stadium which does not offer the right environment.

25 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/26468389/india-world-cup-squad-announced-april-15

check the link..navdeep has great chances to beat Umesh yadav as the 4th Pacer.

read the last 3 lines.

Thanks for the link, Vishalbhai  !

If Saini maķes it to the WC squad,  it would make many of us happy.

27 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

on a Chennai Patta wicket, 145K is as good as 150K on that green wicket (yesterday's King 11 match wicket)

i have visited that stadium, it sweats..just going there one feels as if u r going into a pressure cooker. 

if u go and see one match there , u wont go second time. weather is so bad , even for fans who come to watch. 

i have seen players some times not running hard in chennai while fielding too. the outfield looks green but the wicket looks as if it is a BALD MAN"S Head.

What is Mr. Gavaskar saying now

38 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

so rest of India is what in Switzerland?

42 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

Top post bro. Looks like someone's arse is burning while facing the facts.

48 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

I got exactly the same feeling when I visited  pune  stadium last year bro!!

But I got your point.

But I got your point.

But I got your point.