Shocking: Gurugram’s Muslim Family beaten by armed mob | 'Go to Pak & Play Cricket' | Dhamaspur

Trichromatic

(1) I was always of this opinion that Right Wing fanatic Saffron Brigade is not the answer, but it is itself a problem. 

(2) Secondly, police is serving the justice while Video was made of this incident.

Otherwise, BJP right wing government has corrupted the Police and other Indian State Institutions to that degree, where they have themselves became communal.

We were able to see it when Police was beating that Hindu Girl of the university, who went to his Muslim male colleague for studying. Upon that first fanatics beat the boy, and then the girl too when she tried to save him. And afterwards Police beat the poor girl in the Jeep. 

Again, that Zulm of Police came into light and was accepted as fact only while Video of the Jeep was made public by the police officer himself, otherwise Right Wing BJP supporters would have never accepted that Police has become communal under BJP. 

(3) One has to be against wrong teachings of Islam. One has to be against the fanatic Muslim. 

Left wing is slow is responding against these threats. 

While right wing is so ahead of responding that they are not threatening and beating and killing the normal Muslims. They have turned all Muslims collectively into 3rd class citizens, whose blood is Halal for them.

Why can't we meet somewhere in the middle where we successfully counter the wrong teachings and the fanatic Muslims, without threatening and killing the normal Muslims? 

Fake news it seems, the dispute was over cricket, not communal

https://www.hindustantimes.com/gurugram/fight-over-cricket-turns-ugly-11-of-a-gurugram-family-injured-15-booked/story-4kR1IEkDKxRJSccaKz2yeL.html

A video of the incident was shared multiple times on Friday on Twitter, with certain users commenting that it was a communal dispute between the groups of Hindus and Muslims, calling it ‘an attack by the mob’. The police, however, denied any communal strife leading to the alleged dispute, maintaining that “a minor argument” between two groups of people over playing cricket had led to the violent attack.

Himanshu Garg, deputy commissioner of police (DCP), South, said the suspects had been identified through the video. “In the statement, the victims mentioned that they did not know the suspects. The rumours that it was a communal incident are false,” he said.

Fake news it seems, the dispute was over cricket, not communal
https://www.hindustantimes.com/gurugram/fight-over-cricket-turns-ugly-11-of-a-gurugram-family-injured-15-booked/story-4kR1IEkDKxRJSccaKz2yeL.html
A video of the incident was shared multiple times on Friday on Twitter, with certain users commenting that it was a communal dispute between the groups of Hindus and Muslims, calling it ‘an attack by the mob’. The police, however, denied any communal strife leading to the alleged dispute, maintaining that “a minor argument” between two groups of people over playing cricket had led to the violent attack.

Himanshu Garg, deputy commissioner of police (DCP), South, said the suspects had been identified through the video. “In the statement, the victims mentioned that they did not know the suspects. The rumours that it was a communal incident are false,” he said.

Fake fake news

D2UT4REUkAEq7oF?format=jpg&name=small

Can't hear anyone saying go to Pak and play cricket. According to the report above a few guys were playing cricket the ball hit a person from other community he fought with them. After sometime those guys brought their friends and attack the house of that person.

Edited by Number

39 minutes ago, Moochad said:

It is exactly the same attitude by the religious Fanatics, which I observed just today from the Pakistani side i.e. they Denied that 2 Hindu Girls were abducted, or they were compelled to convert to Islam or to marry. 

As I wrote above, luckily the videos were leaked about the girl getting beaten up by the Police for meeting her Muslim colleague, otherwise right wing Hindutva have all together denied such beating and denied the charges that BJP is involved in making State Organizations communal. 

Now in this video, the Muslim family is itself telling what happened with them (i.e. they were told to go to Pakistan, and then threatened to leave their house and place). Every sane person knows that dispute in cricket does not go to this extent where you enter into the house, and then beat up the elders and mothers and even the children in this barbaric way. Such barbarianism is related only to the fanaticism of religion. But off course, while this communal part of attack was not recorded on the camera, thus the fanatic religious forces will surely deny it and at the end make this case weak. 

I wish that sensible and educated people could take reigns of BJP in their hands. 

It is quite common to see small fights in gully cricket/hockey matches flare up to maa-behen, then fisticuffs and even serious injuries/murders. Here it may have started just like that and escalated to communal overtones. There are equal, maybe more number of examples of Muslims being the aggressors and Hindus the sufferers when trivial issues become full blown. Nevertheless law should take its course here, we can all agree upon that.  

Happy to see Pakistani ICFers so eager to set right India after giving the thread about those Sindh Hindu girls a skip. 

Edited by Gollum

1 hour ago, Moochad said:

Yes the dispute was over Cricket. A friend of mine is from a neighboring village and he told me about the whole incident.

Even then what happened was completely wrong.

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

It is exactly the same attitude by the religious Fanatics, which I observed just today from the Pakistani side i.e. they Denied that 2 Hindu Girls were abducted, or they were compelled to convert to Islam or to marry. 

As I wrote above, luckily the videos were leaked about the girl getting beaten up by the Police for meeting her Muslim colleague, otherwise right wing Hindutva have all together denied such beating and denied the charges that BJP is involved in making State Organizations communal. 

Now in this video, the Muslim family is itself telling what happened with them (i.e. they were told to go to Pakistan, and then threatened to leave their house and place). Every sane person knows that dispute in cricket does not go to this extent where you enter into the house, and then beat up the elders and mothers and even the children in this barbaric way. Such barbarianism is related only to the fanaticism of religion. But off course, while this communal part of attack was not recorded on the camera, thus the fanatic religious forces will surely deny it and at the end make this case weak. 

I wish that sensible and educated people could take reigns of BJP in their hands. 

Bugger off Darr, keep your hallucinations and ramblings to yourself, thanks.

You are the same closet-Islamist who advocated for discrimination against Hindus. I don't need your lectures here. 

Edited by Moochad