Hinduphobia In Secular India

SecondSlip

On 3/27/2019 at 2:58 PM, mishra said:

Its example to show that Muslim, must not follow local culture and for him, following religion is most important. For other, letting Muslim man the way he is, is right thing to do.

World is getting aware about Islam.

Although not even 10% enough (according to my standards and they should know at least 90% more about real face of Islam). But still this 10% is also good enough to challenge Islam. And it will only increase as the time passes. At least I hope so. 

The younger generations of Muslims will perhaps merge better in the local culture. 

In Pakistan, one part of society is becoming extreme religious, but at the same time other part of the society (may be a minority) is becoming liberal and going for western style of living. Girls in big cities and Universities and Bazars are openly wearing Jeans and even skirts, which was unimaginable 2 decades ago. 

I could only imagine that younger generation of Muslims in India too becoming modern (at least a part of it) and getting away from religion. 

On 3/27/2019 at 2:58 PM, mishra said:

It also, gives message that its ok for non Muslim girls to be friendly with Muslims but not other way round. How many time I have seen Muslim men, casually hugging non Muslim girls. While, I am yet to see a Muslim girl having courage to casually hug non Muslim men.

If a Hindu girls marries a Muslim boy, then the biggest mistake is when the parents and family of the girl break all the relationships with the girl and let her at the mercy of the Muslim boy. 

There should be a door always open for the girls to break the marriage if the Muslim boy and his family try to take control upon her. 

In Indian society, still it is demanded from a girl to be a virgin before marriage, having no boy friend before marriage, and divorce is considered a shame for girl, and 2nd marriage is still a taboo. All this should change

13 hours ago, Gollum said:

You guys must be familiar with noiseless Diwali, waterless Holi, semen balloons, misogynist Navratri, militant Hanuman etc.

Now check MSM/libtard coverage (esp NDTV, TW types) of our festivals like Thrissur Pooram and Jallikattu. Violation of animals rights WTF? Imaginary stories created to portray us as demons. Hindus have no right to celebrate their festivals in their own country without feeling guilty.

I disagree. 

1) Holi and Diwali are beautiful festivals, and Hindus don't have monopoly upon them, but they are equally celebrated by the Secularists. 

2) The issue for disagreement about few points in Diwali/Holi have nothing to do with Hinduism.
RW supporters are only deceiving by making this propaganda that Diwali/Holi are opposed while these are Hindu festivals and the RW Hindutva is poor and helpless in India and at the mercy of evil LW. 

I have seen exactly the same propaganda by the RW Muslims in Pakistan where they prove that whole world is killing them, including the LW Pakistanis, and they are the most Mazloom nation on the planet earth. And they do such extreme propaganda that even a normal Pakistani start believing in them. 

I am seeing exactly this propaganda and the height of this propaganda in India by the RW too. Normal Indian have already been deceived and they really think that Hindutva supporters are really Mazlooms and the LW is evil and tyrant. 

3)  The crackers were not so loud during Diwali in the earlier times. It was mostly about the lights. But today things have changed and crackers have become extremely loud and causing a lot of problems for weak hearted people, and for people with lungs problems and for the environment. 

In Europe, you are allowed to listen to music loudly. But when you are loud enough and disturbing your neighbour, then loud music also becomes prohibited. 

Similarly, in the civilized world,  it has been considered a Basic Human Right that on one is allowed to "impose" his festival upon the other. It has nothing to do with holi or Hinduism, but any festival of any nation/religion could not be imposed upon the other party according to the ruling of the modern civilized world. 

13 hours ago, Gollum said:

How some of the prominent libtards address our Gods/Goddesses....prostitute, whore, satanic, molester, trickster, thief, militant yada yada. 

It is unfair to blame Secularists for this. 

I was discussing the Vedas here, in this discussion forum, where Hindu god was having sex with his daughter. And I was told that this crime does not make that god a criminal, but he still stays a god and he will be revered and he will be worshipped and he will send the people to he hell and heaven.

In ideal situation (like some what in the Western countries), it is totally allowed to criticize the religious gods of every religion. I want that sacred personalities and Allah of Islam should also be questioned and criticized fully and at every point. 

While the Hindutva supporters want to do the other thing. They present the example of Muslims, and then want to ban any criticism upon the Hindu gods too. This is a wrong wrong direction. 

Please stop using Islam/Muslims as your shield. You have to come to the standards of the modern civilized world, and not to go down to the level of the Islam/Muslims. 

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Hypocrisy, Hindu hating bigotry. This is consider pheminisim. If she is trolled or targetted, she will play victim and say how India under BJP is becoming intolerant and regressive.

Who is the Hindu hating bigot here? Shehnaz?

Shaikh Zayed mosque would enforce a dress code. There *are* temples and gurdwars which do so too. The one at Hampi isn't such a temple, probably because it is more a tourist/historical site now than a temple where people pray.

PS: Shehnaz Treasurywala is a Parsi. 

6 hours ago, Gollum said:

Someone famous once said: "We should start being intolerant to those who are intolerant to us. This is not modern logic, this is not extreme, this is common sense."

Yes I fully agree but when will it begin to happen. From what I have seen Indians and others are bending over for muslims. Force feeding halal food to non muslims, creating muslim prayer rooms in airports.

18 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Who is the Hindu hating bigot here? Shehnaz?

Shaikh Zayed mosque would enforce a dress code. There *are* temples and gurdwars which do so too. The one at Hampi isn't such a temple, probably because it is more a tourist/historical site now than a temple where people pray.

PS: Shehnaz Treasurywala is a Parsi. 

You are defending this? I doubt you now. Just because the 'living' temple has been taken over by ASI in the name preservation, it is insulting the place which is sacred for Hindus. So, they dont have a dress code, it is hypocritical and bigoted to flaunt it, let her parsiness be damned. This is why RW gets riled up. Just because allah cant be idolized, it is not halal to paint saraswati nude. If we call out the hypocrisy, we become the most violent religion of all.

2 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

You are defending this? I doubt you now. Just because the 'living' temple has been taken over by ASI in the name preservation, it is insulting the place which is sacred for Hindus. So, they dont have a dress code, it is hypocritical and bigoted to flaunt it, let her parsiness be damned.

Dude Hampi is more of a tourist place now, I am pretty sure that in an active place of worship she would have obeyed dressing rules if applicable. Anyway Hinduism is more liberal in these matters and we should look to preserve that, in fact improve upon that. I don't mind the picture at all, there is nothing insulting here. In Goa's churches, many visitors come wearing minis and tank tops, especially foreigners. In fact even in some temples I see women dressed in a different way, who cares as long as aastha or respect is there?

2 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

This is why RW gets riled up. Just because allah cant be idolized, it is not halal to paint saraswati nude. If we call out the hypocrisy, we become the most violent religion of all.

If you are talking about MF Hussain I can understand it, not this Hampi example. MFH was a proper bigot and trouble maker, pretty sure I have documented his crimes somewhere on this forum. 

23 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Why do these people drag Christianity with islam? So far none of Christian countries are persecuting Hindu's. Secularism originated from their nations.

Christians in other countries are pretty chilled out people. In some pockets of USA, Australia, Russia etc there are exceptions but by and large the Christian states treat minorities far better, also they happen to be developed liberal societies. No comparison with Islamic nations, none at all. The most bigoted Christian majority country will be kinder to its Hindu subjects than the most liberal Islamic state. 

Indian Christians however are a different breed. Their proselytizing activities (max in NE, Central/East Indian tribal regions, South India esp Andhra under YSR/Jagan) via underhand means is a direct attack on our culture, besides they are responsible for many insurgency (Naxal, NE) movements and persecution of Hindus and other indigenous tribals. Mainly their missionary activities and hatred against dharmic faith systems irritates us no end, have personal experience from UG college days. Also many missionaries are funded by Western groups/agencies who want to harm India's reputation, block her development/progress, break the country....look at Kudankulam protests and more recently Sterlite, all led by churches with Naxals in background. As I said there are Christians and then there are Indian Christians. 

There's a book 'Breaking India' by Rajiv Malhotra. Read it if you want, exposes the activities of churches and Dalit/Dravidian groups often in sync, a dangerous enemy within which is overlooked. 

Edited by Gollum

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

You are defending this? I doubt you now. Just because the 'living' temple has been taken over by ASI in the name preservation, it is insulting the place which is sacred for Hindus. So, they dont have a dress code, it is hypocritical and bigoted to flaunt it, let her parsiness be damned. This is why RW gets riled up. Just because allah cant be idolized, it is not halal to paint saraswati nude. If we call out the hypocrisy, we become the most violent religion of all.

Who were you calling the Hindu hating bigot in your previous post? Me or Shehnaz? I am confused now.

You can doubt all you want, but it is the work of the ASI to preserve these heritage sites. And Hampi is a world heritage site.

I am not 'defending' anything. There are temples where they enforce a dress code and there are temples where they don't. For instance, no celeb or lay person, can go dressed the way Shehnaz was at Hampi, to Siddhi Vinayak temple in Mumbai. What exactly is the hypocrisy? 

A few months ago, a group of ruffians/drunkards damaged a few pillars at Hampi. Surprised that doesn't hurt the RW as much as what an actress wears (or doesn't) in a photo-shoot, which btw always has prior police permission.

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

Who were you calling the Hindu hating bigot in your previous post? Me or Shehnaz? I am confused now.

You can doubt all you want, but it is the work of the ASI to preserve these heritage sites. And Hampi is a world heritage site.

I am not 'defending' anything. There are temples where they enforce a dress code and there are temples where they don't. For instance, no celeb or lay person, can go dressed the way Shehnaz was at Hampi, to Siddhi Vinayak temple in Mumbai. What exactly is the hypocrisy? 

A few months ago, a group of ruffians/drunkards damaged a few pillars at Hampi. Surprised that doesn't hurt the RW as much as what an actress wears (or doesn't) in a photo-shoot, which btw always has prior police permission.

You guys need internet detox, we take things way too seriously.

If some random guy bumps into icf, he/she might think that the country is engulfed in civil war.

25 minutes ago, MechEng said:

You guys need internet detox, we take things way too seriously.

If some random guy bumps into icf, he/she might think that the country is engulfed in civil war.

Ye naseehat unko deejiye jinhe har baat pe communist/islamist/pseudo liberal/media ki saazish nazar aati hain.

27 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Ye naseehat unko deejiye jinhe har baat pe communist/islamist/pseudo liberal/media ki saazish nazar aati hain.

Mariyam has absorbed so much Pakistan from this forum that she can now speak fluent urdu, without learning!

Da Vinci Code: banned in India

Satanic Verses, Lajja: banned in India

Make an anti-Hindu book or movie: guaranteed bestseller or top grosser :congrats:

All we ask for is equal treatment and balanced approach when dealing with religions. Most of the angst and emergence of Hindu RW is because of Hinduphobia, took a while but this was expected. Few centuries of slavery under brutal invaders and then slavery under Hinduphobic Nehru dynasty, what were you expecting after all that the Hindus have been through. India is secular because 80% are Hindu, anyone can make it big irrespective of religion, something not even Sri Lanka can show. If minorities can't appreciate the privileges they get in India maybe they chose the wrong country. 

Edited by Gollum

11 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Those ruffians were arrested ... 

6 hours ago, Gollum said:

Da Vinci Code: banned in India

Satanic Verses, Lajja: banned in India

Make an anti-Hindu book or movie: guaranteed bestseller or top grosser :congrats:

All we ask for is equal treatment and balanced approach when dealing with religions. Most of the angst and emergence of Hindu RW is because of Hinduphobia, took a while but this was expected. Few centuries of slavery under brutal invaders and then slavery under Hinduphobic Nehru dynasty, what were you expecting after all that the Hindus have been through. India is secular because 80% are Hindu, anyone can make it big irrespective of religion, something not even Sri Lanka can show. If minorities can't appreciate the privileges they get in India maybe they chose the wrong country. 

I am already standing with you on Da Vinci Code and Satanic Verses and Lajja. 

The blasphemy laws should come to an end in name of fake respect of religion. 

The younger generation of LW have also a shift in their behaviour and they are also becoming against bans in name of blasphemy. The hate against extremist Islam is rising all over the world, and thus behaviours of different groups have also been changing.