Virat Kohli barged into match referee's room, shouted abuses after losing RCB vs MI game

CSK Fan

3 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

It is causing a huge impact. He think he owns the country.  Going after any official he wants, demanding us to watch all the movies of his wife . I am glad he is not the husband of SOnam kapoor.

C’mon that’s alright. I rather he promote all of the crappy movies instead of making boneheaded selection moves and backing TTF’s. I will watch Sui Dhaaga finally on Prime as long as he stops fielding in deep midwicket and has the cajones to take over from Yum Yess dee

2 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

C’mon that’s alright. I rather he promote all of the crappy movies instead of making boneheaded selection moves and backing TTF’s. I will watch Sui Dhaaga finally on Prime as long as he stops fielding in deep midwicket and has the cajones to take over from Yum Yess dee

He will captain exactly like how he does with RCB once Dhoni leaves. It reminds me of Tendulkar's captaincy. This guy is vocal that was guy was not vocal. Tendulkar flunked Test captaincy also. Atleast this guy backs seamers.

These matches are big deal for these players. You could gauge that from MI players intensity and emotions yesterday. Fans here can fool themselves by saying tamasha league/circus etc, every single player take these matches very seriously and want to win at any cost.

Such reactions from Kohli are by product of the same