CSK - Only Undefeated team so far !!!

velu

9 minutes ago, velu said:

and ICF experts say we are the team assembled with oldies :csk: 

giphy.gif

the-expendables-4.jpg?w968h681

But we are also 3rd in the points table. KKR and DC have higher NRR than us even though they have lost a game each. I'm not saying taking it to the final over is a problem as long as we are winning. If we don't and end up in NRR struggle, there may be a problem.

1 minute ago, Real McCoy said:

But we are also 3rd in the points table. KKR and DC have higher NRR than us even though they have lost a game each. I'm not saying taking it to the final over is a problem as long as we are winning. If we don't and end up in NRR struggle, there may be a problem.

i think dhnoi declared jihad on NRR :phehe: 

11 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Next match is in Chennai, spin will play a major role, apart from Archer and Stokes,  Rajasthan only has  spinners, watch out

Dhoni might play 4 spinners. 

With Thakur sucking, Santner might take his place 

The playing XI might have Tahir, Santner, Harbhajan, Jadeja

Bravo is half spinner too.. Bowls slower balls half the time

2 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

Dhoni might play 4 spinners. 

With Thakur sucking, Santner might take his place 

The playing XI might have Tahir, Santner, Harbhajan, Jadeja

Bravo is half spinner too.. Bowls slower balls half the time

No need. Everyone in the squad can bowl spin including Thakur and Chahar can bowl spin too. Rayudu can chuck

3 hours ago, Mariyam said:

I think I have figured out @velu by now. Any half idea is a thread title, followed by 1-2 random gifs, some smileys and tagging random people. He is such a savant. I'm so impressed by his thread making skills, that imma try this now myself. Here goes:

----------x-------------x----------------x----------x------x---------------------------

CSK- Only team that starts with the letter C

BLnHfQOCMAARFe0.jpg

1526483893553.jpeg

:hatsoff::peep:

@coffee_rules @asterix @philcric @beetle @FischerTal@The Dark Horse@CSK Fan@Laaloo@Gollum@Pollack

Meiyappan Srinivasan Dhoni  :cantstop:

3 hours ago, Mariyam said:

I think I have figured out @velu by now. Any half idea is a thread title, followed by 1-2 random gifs, some smileys and tagging random people. He is such a savant. I'm so impressed by his thread making skills, that imma try this now myself. Here goes:

----------x-------------x----------------x----------x------x---------------------------

CSK- Only team that starts with the letter C

BLnHfQOCMAARFe0.jpg

1526483893553.jpeg

:hatsoff::peep:

@coffee_rules @asterix @philcric @beetle @FischerTal@The Dark Horse@CSK Fan@Laaloo@Gollum@Pollack

i can tolerate if someone trolls me , but not thala :nono: