BCCI need to step in and sort players behaviour out

King Tendulkar

3 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

Indian bowlers sorry trundlers bowling beamers at foreign players and not even apologizing. Trundler rajpoot wantedly withdrawing from delivering the ball and winking at pollard. It is clear that money has gone to their heads.

Rajpoot one was funny, wtf was thinking and got his ass kicked the very next ball. Taking panga with Pollard

10 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

This IPL has been a disgrace in player behaviour.  It seems players particualry big Indiannames have free reign to shout, abuse and bully umpires.  Foreign players played with dignity

Umpires are **** scared as these big boys have too much power and will be able to get them blacklisted no doubts if they dont bend over and take it.

And the players are pathetic.  How seriously they taking it.  I think trying to impress owners and get wads of black cash

BCCI is making these games like football games in terms of behavior.  If we saw Pakistani behave like this we would all go ape.

Dhoni should get staright 10 match ban.  Ashwin ban his arse for being a wanker 3 games.  Kohli being a twat many times I seen this IPL 3 games ban.

This is not cricket I knew and loved.  Cricket is gentlemnas game played in ceratin way but this now is too over the top.  BCCI needs to step in and flex muscles to tone this down.

How can you allege that he abused the umpire? I am not condoning what Dhoni did, but absolutely no one, including the umpire have cited abuse. So why make such random allegations?

1 hour ago, Stan AF said:

Indian bowlers sorry trundlers bowling beamers at foreign players and not even apologizing. Trundler rajpoot wantedly withdrawing from delivering the ball and winking at pollard. It is clear that money has gone to their heads.

Rajpoot did not bowl beamer to Pollard