Slumdog millionaire - reality series

Real McCoy

5 hours ago, velu said:

coming from the fans who booed OUR bhagwan :mad:

On 4/27/2019 at 10:23 AM, Real McCoy said:

Jai Ho

On 4/27/2019 at 10:19 AM, Mariyam said:

To mock at the poverty (or relative poverty) of your compatriots is in extreme poor taste.

5 hours ago, asterix said:

This is a low level thread... Truly describes the type CSK fans are...

@velu @Real McCoy

from the whinging in display i think you guys are hitting a raw nerve here...keep up the good work :giggle:

If “triggering” forum members by posting low level comments is you guys aiming for, Will me saying that average CSK fans behaves and actually look like real Slum dwellers or Slum dogs, Will it “trigger” you guys? I hope not...

i mean look look at yourselves in mirror and compare with the Slum dwellers...

now don't get “triggered”... :laugh:

1 hour ago, asterix said:

its just a name whats in it..slumdog..it even as a hit film in its name..why are you so against dogs that live in slum ? they are also are beings they eat and poop.  Its convenient to call the MI ecosystem with one popular name slumdogs or even slumdog millionaires see nice.. better than geelas or g%^  sorry i don't want to use that other word  :laugh:.. 

chill dude.

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

its just a name whats in it..slumdog..it even as a hit film in its name..why are you so against dogs that live in slum ? they are also are beings they eat and poop.  Its convenient to call the MI ecosystem with one popular name slumdogs or even slumdog millionaires see nice.. better than geelas or g%^  sorry i don't want to use that other word  :laugh:.. 

chill dude.

He looks so hot and bothered about our trolling which he himself does but he is not very good enough. And this guy is a mod and he gets so emotional. Probably needs to resign from mod duties and improve his trolling. He talks repetitively about dust bowl pitch, yadayada for the past 5 years. No new material. Sorry :noidea:

3 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

He looks so hot and bothered about our trolling which he himself does but he is not very good enough. And this guy is a mod and he gets so emotional. Probably needs to resign from mod duties and improve his trolling. He talks repetitively about dust bowl pitch, yadayada for the past 5 years. No new material. Sorry :noidea:

well slumdog millionaires are used to seeing their billionaire team get special treatment all the time, expect same for themselves too when reality strikes they get emotional. Its alright be moderate with them. :cantstop:  

3 hours ago, asterix said:

If “triggering” forum members by posting low level comments is you guys aiming for, Will me saying that average CSK fans behaves and actually look like real Slum dwellers or Slum dogs, Will it “trigger” you guys? I hope not...

now don't get “triggered”... :laugh:

Slumdog Millionaire was shot in Mumbai :noidea: No need for us to get triggered because we are comfortable in our own skins. No need to compare with anyone. We don't say Shahid Kapoor is the Tom Cruise of India. You Mumbaiites do. That Kappor guy cant even act right. I never saw that guy act in a movie like "A few good men"