Jump to content
zen

IPL 2019 | Q1 | MI vs CSK | Chennai | May 7th @ 10.00 AM EST

Recommended Posts

As promised, the Wolves are back with a bang to top the table: :dance: 

 

giphy.gif

 

 

 

On the other hand, Panthers showed consistency by reaching another playoff :thumb:  .... However, the wolves give them nightmares:

 

giphy.gif

 

 

To counter the wolves, the Panthers will try to play around with the pitch, the coin, and so on:

 

 8OA.gif

 

 

but are likely to end up with:

 

giphy.gif

 

 

 

 

While the Wolves are calm and confident: 

 

e9c40ed45f2fc5ee6e5c63829582785b.jpg

 

 

 

On Tuesday, the forest is expected to go wild with:

 

932094.jpg

 

 

Go Wolves! :mi:

 

 


Cricinfo Preview

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wolf vs panther bro 

main-qimg-b29cbec66ccca5c31941351dcf9837

 

Who would win: a jaguar or a wolf?

 

An average wolf weighs around 30–80 kg. While the wolf is still considered the largest species of canid, equipped with deadlier jaws and bite-force than any other canine, it nevertheless remains small and weak when compared to a fully grown big cat (such as the jaguar), especially considering that wolves have rather blunt claws, which they make very little use of, and their bite-force of around 1,200 PSI is inferior to that of jaguars.

 

As such, in a fight between a jaguar and a wolf, it’s the jaguar that comes as the winner, thanks to its superior size, agility, speed (around 80 km/h), deadlier jaws and claws that make short work of the vulnerable wolf. Lone wolves have been seen getting killed by cougars (the jaguar’s sympatric cousins), so I’m pretty sure the canines would be practically no match for the 225-lb spotted cat.

 
@zen  :cry: 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, velu said:

wolf vs panther bro 

main-qimg-b29cbec66ccca5c31941351dcf9837

 

Who would win: a jaguar or a wolf?

 

An average wolf weighs around 30–80 kg. While the wolf is still considered the largest species of canid, equipped with deadlier jaws and bite-force than any other canine, it nevertheless remains small and weak when compared to a fully grown big cat (such as the jaguar), especially considering that wolves have rather blunt claws, which they make very little use of, and their bite-force of around 1,200 PSI is inferior to that of jaguars.

 

As such, in a fight between a jaguar and a wolf, it’s the jaguar that comes as the winner, thanks to its superior size, agility, speed (around 80 km/h), deadlier jaws and claws that make short work of the vulnerable wolf. Lone wolves have been seen getting killed by cougars (the jaguar’s sympatric cousins), so I’m pretty sure the canines would be practically no match for the 225-lb spotted cat.

 
@zen  :cry: 
 

Wolves hunt in packs .... in a way, they are similar to humans, who do well in numbers and can take down almost anyone :dance:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, zen said:

Wolves hunt in packs .... in a way, they are similar to humans, who do well in numbers and can take down almost anyone :dance:

 

panthers stalk .. its panther who will be watching the wolves  :dance:

any our cousin bros lions are social and bigger and powerful than wolves :aha: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, velu said:

 

panthers stalk .. its panther who will be watching the wolves  :dance:

any our cousin bros lions are social and bigger and powerful than wolves :aha: 

A howl is enough to scare them away :dance:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
1
8 minutes ago, velu said:

 

like this ?

those are not wolves but hyenas, who have the confidence of taking a larger animal 

 

Wolves are not even afraid of Bears, who are the largest carnivorous animal on land:

 

2_wolfandpolarbear.jpg

 

^ the spirit of the legendary wolves :hatsoff:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Real McCoy said:

As far as Im concerned coyotes come under the canis family like the wolves. same animal :noidea:

by that token, tomorrow you will say a house cat is a panther :hysterical:

 

tenor.gif?itemid=4849614

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Wolves in action

 

 

That's a coyote . Gotta admire Wile's never give up attitude. The guys should've caught the road runner once at least. Wolves and coyotes have a fighting spirit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...