CSK v DC - Qualifier 2 - Dr. Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium, Visakhapatnam, 10/5/19, 7:30 PM IST

Real McCoy

1 minute ago, vvvslaxman said:

Agreed. They have to score above par and Mishra or Axar or both have to have a good night. But you are not bowling to an exactly a great batting line up. Top 4 are washed up. Only Dhoni is in some form. I say CSK has a slight edge with the toss. Bowling is a weakness for both teams.  DC should focus on posting something like 170 and take whatever you get after that as a bonus. If they go after 200 they could get rolled out cheaply.

Sites like cricbuzz star sports in general saying this might be last Ipl for Dhoni and Dc are young side that will get many more chances but in Csk lot of them having their last year so might get Mi-Csk finals. 

Just now, maniac said:

What do those tasty jalebis imply?

lol Funny you say that. Actually kannada is closer to perfect Jalebi than other south languages. NOt sure how to translate this. If i directly translate it will absolutely make no sense. Someone who knows both Tamil and Telugu can do that :)  

Google translator gives me "

There is no sprinkling of it"

Just now, vvvslaxman said:

lol Funny you say that. Actually kannada is closer to perfect Jalebi than other south languages. NOt sure how to translate this. If i directly translate it will absolutely make no sense. Someone who knows both Tamil and Telugu can do that :)  

Google translator gives me "

There is no sprinkling of it"

Kannada and Telugu have the same script. Not an expert but I believe Malayalam and Tamil have a similar script

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

Kannada and Telugu have the same script. Not an expert but I believe Malayalam and Tamil have a similar script

On the same token Kannada phrases are a lot closer to Tamil a reason why lot of Kannada born actors speak Tamil sometime better than the actual Tamil. Anyway. that's it for language talk. Let us focus on Match. Let us not derail the thread !! 

8 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Quite interesting I used to think the same when I see Telugu and Kannada

There are no multiple curves like a jalebi in Telugu or Kannada. Any way I think Malayasian or is it Indonesian l? But their language script   looks a lot like Tamil 

Edited by maniac