Will we see Harshal Patel making it big in the IPL?

sage

28 minutes ago, sage said:

He is an excellent player who I've been keeping my eye on for some time. Beautiful seam bowling makes it swing both ways with deadly action... think teams missed a trick by not buying him... would've fit like a glove in the bangalore line-up - difference between coming 7th and 8th

He plays for DC. Got injured midway.

6 hours ago, philcric said:

Looks like @maniac / @Global.Baba  is not able to take SRH's loss to the kiddos.

More b@kchodi than normal, even by his standards.

He is just following his idol Shahid Afridi just like he used to retire/unretire and make outlandish statements Baba/Maniac is doing the same :phehe:. Though sage is entertaining. His idol released his book game changer same way another id fourtg one is coming by the name of name changer :giggle:.

Edited by Switchblade

On 5/11/2019 at 5:07 PM, sage said:

He is an excellent player who I've been keeping my eye on for some time. Beautiful seam bowling makes it swing both ways with deadly action... think teams missed a trick by not buying him... would've fit like a glove in the bangalore line-up - difference between coming 7th and 8th

I can see this IPL being his year, knew he would be a good pick up for Bangalore! Make me proud boy

Edited by sage

28 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

harshal is a good utility player, his hitting is very good . He is a like for Like for thakur only that his bowling is lesser

lol what. Thakur is a prime bower, domestic topper and is in the team for his bowling. Earned it the hard way. Not for some crap like utility, perceived tailunt etc. his batting is a bonus.

Harshal is competing with guys like Binny,Hardik,Shankar etc. is he worse than then or better needs to be seen.

Edited by Global.Baba

24 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

lol what. Thakur is a prime bower, domestic topper and is in the team for his bowling. Earned it the hard way. Not for some crap like utility, perceived tailunt etc. his batting is a bonus.

Lesser bowling kya padha nahin upar

24 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Harshal is competing with guys like Binny,Hardik,Shankar etc. is he worse than then or better needs to be seen.

All those guys cud bat in top 7 , harshal cant. Harshal is primarily a bowler who can bat . 

Shankar is technically one of most sound batsman . 

Binny was actuall bits n pieces not like how u use it for anyone. 

Hardik can play as batsman in LOI , harshal cant neither has batsman neither as bowler.