Experts Wanted Strike Date Changed Because Of Weather, I Gave Them The Idea That Clouds Will Help Escape Radars: PM Modi

Ankit_sharma03

Lol, :hysterical: Modi and science talk don't go well together, some idiotic claims from Modi

Anyways seems like a red herring to keep opposition occupied to poke around another election irrelevant topic, majority of voters couldn't give two fecks about radar and clouds, nevertheless it dumbs down the elections even further

This is what you call twisting the story. Modi himself said he doesn't understand the science of it.  The gist is in the he proved right and strikes were successful that's what matters.  

Never knew Ankit Sharma was a pootiya. Presenting half baked statement.

Edited by rkt.india

32 minutes ago, chewy said:

Lol, :hysterical: Modi and science talk don't go well together, some idiotic claims from Modi

Anyways seems like a red herring to keep opposition occupied to poke around another election irrelevant topic, majority of voters couldn't give two fecks about radar and clouds, nevertheless it dumbs down the elections even further

Modi didn't claim anything. Did you see actual video? He said he doesn't know the science. He just suggested that clouds could help.

16 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

This is what you call twisting the story. Modi himself said he doesn't understand the science of it.  The gist is in the he proved right and strikes were successful that's what matters.  

hindi kamzor hai 

Last line- maine kaha cloud hai jaiyee

"Itne pandit log mujhe gaali dete hai, lekin unka itna dimag nahin chalta" 

when u say maine kaha - its claiming 

Nowere did he say someone told him that its wrong 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

The only thing that matters is we carried out air strikes in retaliation to Pulwama, don't care if Modi is weak in science or lacks the knowhow, only the intent and decisive decision making matter. Let the army, scientists, engineers take care of specifics...PM needn't concern himself with technicalities because he will have advisers around him to explain stuff in simple terms.

To those laughing here and elsewhere, the real shame is keeping mum and doing nothing post the Mumbai local train blasts or 26/11....that sort of cowardice is what deserves to be laughed at. I don't care if Modi thinks the earth is flat as long as he can take decisions and back the armed forces to the tilt. For all his intelligence MMS had to run behind that Italian lady like a poodle, what use of his degrees and IQ when the nation needed him. 

9 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

He is BJP's own pappu?

na na.....u hve to admire his confidence

Talk **** with confidence and people will buy and as u can see many did 

Pappu has no confidence to sell his ****

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

30 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

I have put Ankit Sharma on ignore list and I stand vindicated now. He didn't make an appearance either in the Pulwama attack thread or Balakot thread. He can make umpteen comments under the sun daily but didn't have the heart to make a couple of posts when the entire nation was united behind the armed forces. What does that tell about the man? Someone who goes out of his way to find faults but was nowhere to be found when we were in a near war situation. 100% telling you people like him and a few others in this thread are more trauma hit after the air strikes than even rabid Pak!s, some of the posters here of course were siding with PakMil during that time. Ignore these roaches. 

Many Pak!s pretending to be Indians on this forum, their activity has peaked post Pulwama. I can point out who they are with 90% certainty but won't..if admins/mods are fine with them why should I bother? If this is how they believe an Indian forum must be run, good for them. 

Ppl saying i didnt comment on Pulwama attack thread or Balakot thread, check my activity i wasnt very active on chit chat forum at that point . 

I dont comment a lot on many topics.....may be coz i dnt feel like adding anything or ppl have already said what i wanna say or i dnt feel i have enough knowledge about it or the knowledge avl is not enough to make my mind

Get out of this habbit of telling someone what to say what to do. Panchayat mat bano

Finding faults- i find faults in both sides......but here its pretty one sided so i have no choice left to pick another side which hasnt gotten its share of criticism . Obv i havent hidded that im anti modi and if am not wrong their was another guy who was and presented his views but he got troll voted and i dnt see him here anymore. Atleast i dnt troll vote with whose holds a diff opinion then me........

Hum dosti todd denge agar humare dost kejru suppourter hue, agar humare opinion se differ kiye to ignore list men daal denge...........but dare u call us intolerant :phehe:

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

26 minutes ago, Gollum said:

The only thing that matters is we carried out air strikes in retaliation to Pulwama, don't care if Modi is weak in science or lacks the knowhow, only the intent and decisive decision making matter. Let the army, scientists, engineers take care of specifics...PM needn't concern himself with technicalities because he will have advisers around him to explain stuff in simple terms.

To those laughing here and elsewhere, the real shame is keeping mum and doing nothing post the Mumbai local train blasts or 26/11....that sort of cowardice is what deserves to be laughed at. I don't care if Modi thinks the earth is flat as long as he can take decisions and back the armed forces to the tilt. For all his intelligence MMS had to run behind that Italian lady like a poodle, what use of his degrees and IQ when the nation needed him. 

:hysterical: radar radar. How’s the Cloud. High Sir

2 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

:hysterical: radar radar. How’s the Cloud. High Sir

Socha ki Zero Dark Thirty dekhi jaye taaki waha se plot chura ke apni bahaduri ki kahaani gadhi jaye

Radar word samajh aa gaya to pura screenplay bana diya

Agli bar interview men mission mangal ka credit lene ke liye baba Interstellar dekh ke aayenge......Fir socho kya comedy hogi

27 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Rupiah kabar mein latka hai 59 pe. 69 pe Modi ne zinda Kar diya. Chaliye PhuduCherry ko wanacum:hitler:

43 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

hindi kamzor hai 

Last line- maine kaha cloud hai jaiyee

"Itne pandit log mujhe gaali dete hai, lekin unka itna dimag nahin chalta" 

when u say maine kaha - its claiming 

Nowere did he say someone told him that its wrong 

He said he doesn't know the science. Pandit log thing is in different context.