Experts Wanted Strike Date Changed Because Of Weather, I Gave Them The Idea That Clouds Will Help Escape Radars: PM Modi

Ankit_sharma03

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Socha ki Zero Dark Thirty dekhi jaye taaki waha se plot chura ke apni bahaduri ki kahaani gadhi jaye

Radar word samajh aa gaya to pura screenplay bana diya

Agli bar interview men mission mangal ka credit lene ke liye baba Interstellar dekh ke aayenge......Fir socho kya comedy hogi

Modi ne ISRO ko bhi bola raat ko launch karna. Din mein jal jaayega. Air strike ke heroes ko Modi jee ne gutter ki gas se chai pilayee aur bola. “Cloud ne bacha liya na radar se” bhaktandu brigade says Modi Modi Modi:hysterical:

LOL another lie. Active during the time of Pulwama, Balakot..anybody can check his profile and confirm it to be true. Doesn't matter if the activity was in cricket forum and not chit-chat.....going from 1 forum to another isn't a journey through quantum realm. Any Indian with an iota of patriotism would have been emotionally invested during those days, excuses like I was active in X sub-forum but not Y isn't a valid excuse. 

I am intolerant wrt certain political/nat-sec/cultural topics, when did I claim to be a saint? I am upfront about it and to the best of my knowledge haven't trollvoted people cos of differing opinions or accused other posters of being intolerant. Ignore option is handy, helps prevent bad blood with others or migraine. 

Edited by Gollum

2 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

He said he doesn't know the science. Pandit log thing is in different context.

had to add being humble touch but in the end he makes sure he tells them with  confidence jao badal hai jao 

when u say u dnt u ask them if its possible rather telling them go do it

pandit log was in same context...watch it again n again ...whole clip is in one context 

3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

had to add being humble touch but in the end he makes sure he tells them with  confidence jao badal hai jao 

when u say u dnt u ask them if its possible rather telling them go do it

pandit log was in same context...watch it again n again ...whole clip is in one context 

What has pandits to do with this thing? The video is incomplete.  

Anyway, he turned out to be right. That weather did help airstrikes. 

Edited by rkt.india

1 minute ago, Gollum said:

LOL another lie. Active during the time of Pulwama, Balakot..anybody can check his profile and confirm it to be true. Doesn't matter if the activity was in cricket forum and not chit-chat.....going from 1 forum to another isn't a journey through quantum realm. Any Indian with an iota of patriotism would have been emotionally invested during those days, excuses like I was active in X sub-forum but not Y isn't a valid excuse. 

I am intolerant wrt certain political/nat-sec/cultural topics, when did I claim to be a saint? I am upfront about it and to the best of my knowledge haven't trollvoted people cos of differing opinions or accused other posters of being intolerant. Ignore option is handy, doesn't result in bad blood with others or migraine. 

i hve been on this forum for few yrs.....yes please check my activity on chit chat form has increased in past few months only 

Naya national timepass- chalo chale patriotism ka certificate bantne aur btane how to express ur emotion, no 2 ppl express their emotion in same way .

About troll voting- i knw u dnt, i was talking about someone else.....as my post was not only about u but few others to 

Just now, rkt.india said:

What has pandits to do with this thing? The video is incomplete.  

erre genius ....we call experts pandit in hindi na 

Cricket expert ko hindi commentary men cricket pundit bolte hai na.......matalb ye nhin ki wo hawan karte hai 

its same context only....during this whole few minute what other topic was he talking about??????

Even during the kedarnath floods he made a comment that he went in like Rambo and brought back all the Gujarati civilians when it was the army and the paratroopers who done all the hard work.

Modi has a history of not giving any credit for the schemes he implements to other BJP ministers and also stealing all the credit of armed forces without doing sh*t.

As much as I hate the anti Hindu gang and Congress, Modi comes across as a massive dislikeable person.

Modi ko laga mere bhaktandu waise hi ganwar hai. Radar Streanh Cloud kis ko pata hoga. Jab black money nahi aaya to Radar Kahan se aayega Cloud ke through. Kuch bhaktandu to Bol rahe hai badla barish aane se radio kharab hota hai, Modi jee ne man ki baat mein bataya. Wahin se to Modi ko pata chala ki Cloud Radar se bacha leta hai. Modi jee CBSE topper:hysterical:

3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

erre genius ....we call experts pandit in hindi na 

Cricket expert ko hindi commentary men cricket pundit bolte hai na.......matalb ye nhin ki wo hawan karte hai 

its same context only....during this whole few minute what other topic was he talking about??????

Abey he isn't talking about science experts.  He is talking about pandits like you and other left communists, journalists who abuse him all day.

Edited by rkt.india

2 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

Modi has a history of not giving any credit for the schemes he implements to other BJP ministers and also stealing all the credit of armed forces without doing sh*t.

Exactly that was the point, janta baat kaha se kaha le gayi 

9 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

Even during the kedarnath floods he made a comment that he went in like Rambo and brought back all the Gujarati civilians when it was the army and the paratroopers who done all the hard work.

As much as I hate the anti Hindu gang and Congress, Modi comes across as a massive dislikeable person.

Don't take it so literally that Modi himself went at the site and picked Gujaratis. Things aren't that straight, simple, or black and white.  Look at how successful they have been in recent cyclone in Odisha. This was the strongest cyclone since 1999. 

Edited by rkt.india

5 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Behind such mission their arent only science experts .......baaki bhi hote hai 

Science experts, army experts. But you have listened to it carefully 

He says pandits who always abuse him and those pundits are people like you, Kejriwal, left communists journalists.