Experts Wanted Strike Date Changed Because Of Weather, I Gave Them The Idea That Clouds Will Help Escape Radars: PM Modi

Ankit_sharma03

9 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

I am glad you remember that I was. Multiple    things but what has put me off is the lies and jumlas and more so the blind followers. Multiple things include demo, terrorism, fuel prices, go to Pakistan, anti national, chest thumping on defence forces. Hindus and Hinduism , Kashmiri Pandit, Ram Mandir are mere tools for Mr Modi. 

I am still a right wing but not for someone who lies on your face. I am an IT professional 

you are not allowed to have multiple accounts Jatboy

11 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

I am glad you remember that I was. Multiple    things but what has put me off is the lies and jumlas and more so the blind followers. Multiple things include demo, terrorism, fuel prices, go to Pakistan, anti national, chest thumping on defence forces. Hindus and Hinduism , Kashmiri Pandit, Ram Mandir are mere tools for Mr Modi. 

I am still a right wing but not for someone who lies on your face. I am an IT professional 

same here man, voted for him in 2014 only to be disappointed with hatred mind-washing in name of religion and to add this new fashion of giving nationalism certificate to others. Now the man is living in past blaming n talking about others rather talking about hsi 5 yr tenure which has been under serious questions 

demo caused a lot of people's ill-earned money to become raddi overnight and GST forced them to pay taxes that their fathers and grandfathers had never paid in their whole life. naturally, the Randi-rona will extend across the political spectrum. that being said, Modi shouldn't be giving advice to generals and air marshals. your job is just to give the go signal.

19 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Ok.so who do you support now ? Dont tell me pappu !

1 minute ago, FischerTal said:

demo caused a lot of people's ill-earned money to become raddi overnight and GST forced them to pay taxes that their fathers and grandfathers had never paid in their whole life. naturally, the Randi-rona will extend across the political spectrum. that being said, Modi shouldn't be giving advice to generals and air marshals. your job is just to give the go signal.

Absolutely. My bro in law and uncle are businessmen and they too got hit by demo, they too cursed Modi. 

Still they voted for Modi (majboori me) stating he's still miles ahead of the rest 

Jitna rona hai ro lo. Par mat bhoolna ki next time the jihadi pigs do a Pulwama, there will be full on Dracarys from the Indian side. Time for cowardice is over, that Italian chor rani's  days are done, no space for spineless cowards in PM's chair and never again will our braves fight on their knees. Let Pakistanis and ecosystem savour their choti choti khushiyan tonight over trivial stuff like what we are seeing now...but we all know what those airstrikes did to the Pak economy even if some may be unwilling to admit:phehe:

Always stand for peace and sincerely hope that post the heavy costs inflicted Pak changes its ways. Nahi badle toh ghar mein ghuske jihadiyon ka sar bhi katenge aur tumhare beghairat qaum ko kangaal bhi karenge, full time bhikhari ban jaoge....even ecosystem in India will be hunted like wild boars, patriots will have the final laugh. 

NDA-I was the appetizer, main course is coming soon and I am very much looking forward to that. 

Edited by Gollum

8 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Jitna rona hai ro lo. Par mat bhoolna ki next time the jihadi pigs do a Pulwama, there will be full on Dracarys from the Indian side. Time for cowardice is over, that Italian chor rani's  days are done, no space for spineless cowards in PM's chair and never again will our braves fight on their knees. Let Pakistanis and ecosystem savour their choti choti khushiyan tonight over trivial stuff like what we are seeing now...but we all know what those airstrikes did to the Pak economy even if some may be unwilling to admit:phehe:

Always stand for peace and sincerely hope that post the heavy costs inflicted Pak changes its ways. Nahi badle toh ghar mein ghuske jihadiyon ka sar bhi katenge aur tumhare beghairat qaum ko kangaal bhi karenge, full time bhikhari ban jaoge....even ecosystem in India will be hunted like wild boars, patriots will have the final laugh. 

NDA-I was the appetizer, main course is coming soon and I am very much looking forward to that. 

I'm hearing that mahagathbandhan has an edge. It can be a disaster if true.

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Next day after Air strikes, 5 more were killed. What did Mr Modi do?

1 minute ago, Yoda-esque said:

so I see that pseudo-liberals have now become experts in radar detection technology.Interesting.

Didn't know it was taught in Masscom and humanities courses.

They all lost money in demo and now for some, movie tickets in Mumbai have become a bit more expensive due to GST. That’s why the pain

6 hours ago, gattaca said:

All andhra folks hate modi with passion you can’t change their mind lol. They will only change if they get special status which is impossible.

AP think it is entitled, just like software programmers who want an onsite opportunity with zero knowledge and fake certificates.Guess what it aint happening.

4 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

There’s something called going out of country and buying from there. 

1st sale was in 1990 , even if he went out n bought it how did he get in 1998 .....time machine bhi invent kr lia 

Also wasnt he poor to travel abroad n buy the camera which werent in sale ....so it wud be quite expensive