The best 4-0-49-1 you will ever see

Laaloo

The last ball was a planned one. Malinga didn't bowl well over the wicket. Once he went around the wicket he was nailing those Yorkers. For the final ball of the match he came over the wicket and I was half expecting a slower ball or a wide Yorker which he wasn't really nailing. Such a huge gamble to bowl it and he executed it to perfection.

4 minutes ago, velu said:

credit should be given to jaddu for running out watson :bow:

4 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

Jadeja, our inzamam ul haq. Except he always runs others out, hardly gets himself out.

Oh common! Watch the replays. Jadeja hesitates to take the second run but sees Watson up for it and hence goes for it. 

That's what I'm thinking, who's his next shikaar 

4 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Most imp in 2017 ct final of hardik pandya. 

As much as I hate Jadeja in LO - that was a lost game, similar to WC 2003 final it was a game well & truly gone around half way mark after Pak's 50 overs.

Edited by R!TTER

Just now, Pollack said:

Oh common! Watch the replays. Jadeja hesitates to take the second run but sees Watson up for it and hence goes for it. 

We both know, this is not the only time. What abt CT17 final? There are so many more instances. Most of the most famous run outs In India and CSK have happened with him.

8 minutes ago, Pollack said:

he should have said big no  .. 

we should blame dhoni for sending him as well ..

he is a choker under pressure .. 

10 minutes ago, R!TTER said:

That's what I'm thinking, who's his next shikaar 

As much as I hate Jadeja in LO - that was a lost game, similar to WC 2003 final it was a game well & truly gone around half way mark after Pak's 50 overs.

still its jaddus brain fade .. 

our players wont sacrifice their wickets easily :lol: