Al Jazeera

Gollum

30 minutes ago, sandeep said:

:hysterical: 

Its hilarious when Pakistanis even try to talk about things like media freedom, or "self-determination".   Your eunuch army is too busy fighting internal political 'wars' - shutting down TV channels if they dare to show 'opposition' politicians.  And btw, here's a little fact for you - According to neutral academic research, "occupied Kashmiris in India have more "freedom" than not only the Kashmiris in Pakistani "Azaad" Kashmir, but also the Pakistanis.  @Pakistan

@KeyboardWarrior

Stupid greenbros - they are getting looted and exploited by a military mafia whose top commanders are dollar millionaires, but being fooled and distracted by 2 talking points - "corrupt politicians", and "Evil Endia occupying Kashmir".   Did you ever stop and think which puppet-master allows those "corrupt politicians" to get selected into office, and then when the time comes, those civilian stooges are scapegoated as the sole reason for all of Pakistan's troubles.  Same topi drama over and over again, but illiterate greenbros simply not able to recognzie the pattern.  

So true. Army is the state. State of Pakistan narrated by this ex-Atmy jawan. They are f ucked up.

17 minutes ago, someone said:

Asking the wrong question, the real question is why there is no global Indian news channels? That's the only way to beat the propaganda. UK, USA, Russia, China, Qatar, they all have it and use it very well.

I remember Arnab said same thing 5 years ago, yet we are nowhere in the global arena news platform....

Well instead of putting together a quality media organization, this Arnab clown has decided to make $$ by parodying fox news, ghavthi version. 

It should be made manadatory that Pro government journos and people must be part of discussions on bbc Al jazeera or whatever foreign channels operate in India specially if Subject is down to national security and International affairs. it doesn’t matter who has government ( left or right or centre) in centre. Their should be no discussions without Government side being represented. 

Just day before, person representing indian side on Al Jazeera was Barkha Dutt. The one representing Pakistani side was some Muslim from London and one American lady.

Edited by mishra

50 minutes ago, Gollum said:

BBC has joined Jaljeera in the 'Malign India' campaign...

This legend has a point, time to put it into action.

Read thos thread on fact findings of the "protests". BBC should be pulled up for fake news.. Facking rabble-rousers. 

Edited by coffee_rules

People like me do not believe bbc on say Syria or hongkong simply because i know the way they report doom and gloom only when it comes to India or Brexit. BBC reporting is so much biased that we know what they will report in certain matters for which their is so much fact i am aware of. Why should i trust them on news which i am not aware of like Hong Kong. 

5 minutes ago, mishra said:

People like me do not believe bbc on say Syria or hongkong simply because i know the way they report doom and gloom only when it comes to India or Brexit. BBC reporting is so much biased that we know what they will report in certain matters for which their is so much fact i am aware of. Why should i trust them on news which i am not aware of like Hong Kong. 

Every media channel is biased to an extent ...Even your inhouse media channels are biased but there is truth hidden which cannot be denied .

and Just because it doesn't suit what you want to hear you will start calling it biased .

9 minutes ago, Stuge said:

Every media channel is biased to an extent ...Even your inhouse media channels are biased but there is truth hidden which cannot be denied .

and Just because it doesn't suit what you want to hear you will start calling it biased .

Notas simple as you put it. There is a big difference. NDTV for example is expected to be biased. So is Republic tv as they both make money on basis of type of stories they cover.

However case of BBC is different. They make money by directly charging a license fee aka tax to whole British population and hence they must represent everyones view or national Interest.  They are supposed to be unbiased and people trusted them too. And then Internet walked in. 

12 minutes ago, Stuge said:

^ Nahin hai pasand hai  to maat dekho BBC why so much hue and cry ? 

Pasand ki baat nahi hai. Countering the lies and questioning the credibility is right and responsible thing to do. Let me give a example. Congress said article 370 is abrogation will make Kashmir a Palestine. BBC reports main opposition parties and many people in India think Modi moove will burn allready burning Kashmir. Then they go and record video of some 15-20 youths stone pelting.

and report “Thousands of people protesting against moove and lockdown” to whole world.

Then Congress Diggy uses refernces to same webpage on bbc to claim Kashmir is burning to the people of India. Both conveniently forgot to tell that kasmir is bigger then that one street or their are 12 millions and these 20 people protesting means there is still peace and tranquillity.

Its called circle of lies

Edited by mishra

1 hour ago, mishra said:

Pasand ki baat nahi hai. Countering the lies and questioning the credibility is right and responsible thing to do. Let me give a example. Congress said article 370 is abrogation will make Kashmir a Palestine. BBC reports main opposition parties and many people in India think Modi moove will burn allready burning Kashmir. Then they go and record video of some 15-20 youths stone pelting.

and report “Thousands of people protesting against moove and lockdown” to whole world.

Then Congress Diggy uses refernces to same webpage on bbc to claim Kashmir is burning to the people of India. Both conveniently forgot to tell that kasmir is bigger then that one street or their are 12 millions and these 20 people protesting means there is still peace and tranquillity.

Its called circle of lies

What do you expect from opposition party ?They are only doing damaged to already damaged reputation .BBC to aake vote karega nahin unko .

Edited by Stuge

9 minutes ago, Stuge said:

What do you expect from opposition party ?They are only doing damaged to already damaged reputation .BBC to aake vote karega nahin unko .

Very apt and Valid Point.  But, what 90% of Indians also needs to understand the myth that BBC is unbiased and then only they will be able to say "What do you expect from BBC?".

10 minutes ago, Stuge said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1973_Northern_Ireland_border_poll

The referendum was boycotted by nationalists and resulted in a conclusive victory for remaining in the UK. On a voter turnout of 58.7 percent, 98.9 percent voted to remain in the UK.

But there was violence till much later. Brits better focus on their own issues rather than inventing stories about India. 

7 minutes ago, mishra said:

Very apt and Valid Point.  But, what 90% of Indians also needs to understand the myth that BBC is unbiased and then only they will be able to say "What do you expect from BBC?".

That's what I have stated above .No media is unbiased you need to be careful while going through news from each media outlet. Everyone caters to their specific crowd for TRPS and viewership.Not to believe anyone blindly.