Aiyo Rama

Cricketics

1 hour ago, Laaloo said:

But but but they don't take IPL seriously. Their fans get beat up. And now they have started crying as well. Well I can't blame them.  They did everything in their powers to defeat :mi: and yet came up short.

lets see who they 'adopt' next :phehe:

:money:

5 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Poor kids. I cried same way as a kid when we lost the semi final in 96 world cup. Till today no cricket match hurted me so much :((

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

My friend cried in stadium in 1999 when Sachin choked after hitting two fours that were risky. And it came against padosis :mad:  I was about to break the tv set when my grandma intervened. That and the WC in 1999 were he got pwned by Mcgrath made me realize that Sachin wasn't god :((

PS - The tv set was quite old. That was another reason for me to try to break it :p:

Edited by Real McCoy

3 hours ago, maniac said:

tumblr_orrgyuRr741szfoc8o1_500.gif

I wish there was an anger emoji in the reaction to the post. This was so hard to watch :facepalm:as an Indian fan. Look at mahmood smiling. He was the same one who couldnt control his tears in SKY experts panel with Agarkar after the WC SF in 2011. He said he will be supporting SL in the next match. So much for neutral commies :laugh: The host said so in his reaction to the comment. Agarkar smiled and left it alone.