Cricinfo are pathetic

18 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Jeez. So melodramatic.

You're obviously unaware of the implications. This is the world's number 1 cricket site showing consistent bias. If we respect our players and love the sport, we should take a stand to clarify this. Any cricket fan tbh.  That's why someone even like bhogle calls our seamers medium pacers at times.

Edited by ViruDilSeKhelo
33 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Apart from statsguru, any Indian still following cricinfo in 2019 isn't simply a chewtiya or param chewtiya....he/she is ati uttam chewtiya. So yeah I am judging taste of posters here...

I gave up on that latkhor website circa 2014-15....suggest all my countrymen to do the same. Why faltu ka migraine, cricbuzz app is excellent and waise bhi who cares about match report essays or cricket analysis, literature, poetry? Woh sab ke liye main hoon na ICF pe :p:, aur hum log milkar sab cricketeron ki utar bhi dete hai without crossing limits and maze se. Bhadas nikalne ka bhi best platform yahi hai. 

So bottomline is you won't miss much if you stop chasing cricinfo like flies chase poop. CB app+ICF+watching live (time permitting)....best combo. Indian fans have the numbers to make big corporations choose wisely, a real pity they lack coherence, unity, purpose. Best revenge on this so called cricket website is indifference. 

Ab baaki sab Modi dekh lenge NDA-2 me kyun ki kuch bhi bolo, aayega toh Modi hi. Exit Polls incoming :aha:

You aren't wrong, but habits are hard to break.  

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Apart from statsguru, any Indian still following cricinfo in 2019 isn't simply a chewtiya or param chewtiya....he/she is ati uttam chewtiya. So yeah I am judging taste of posters here...

I gave up on that latkhor website circa 2014-15....suggest all my countrymen to do the same. Why faltu ka migraine, cricbuzz app is excellent and waise bhi who cares about match report essays or cricket analysis, literature, poetry? Woh sab ke liye main hoon na ICF pe :p:, aur hum log milkar sab cricketeron ki utar bhi dete hai without crossing limits and maze se. Bhadas nikalne ka bhi best platform yahi hai. 

So bottomline is you won't miss much if you stop chasing cricinfo like flies chase poop. CB app+ICF+watching live (time permitting)....best combo. Indian fans have the numbers to make big corporations choose wisely, a real pity they lack coherence, unity, purpose. Best revenge on this so called cricket website is indifference. 

Ab baaki sab Modi dekh lenge NDA-2 me kyun ki kuch bhi bolo, aayega toh Modi hi. Exit Polls incoming :aha:

Sorry bro ;) I am aware there was a call to stop following them but it's something I've done since the 90s due to their compilation of statistics and reviews. For a while I went on cricbuzz but I didn't get the same feel, they don't have the best men working for them which is a real pity. I would be happy if cricinfo ceased to exist though. Even in their crappy commentary they always are negative about India. Look how they are now cheering the flat decks in England, if it was India they would say where is the balance! Bias is one thing, inaccurately labelling players is another issue altogether. Disgusting.

I will give cricbuzz a chance again this WC. Modi the winner, meditating on his success like a monk, the plan of Odisha/WB worked.

Image result for pkmkb MODI 

Edited by ViruDilSeKhelo
3 hours ago, ViruDilSeKhelo said:

Why is hasnain listed as RF but likes of bumrah, yadav, shami, saini are not? This bias always continues. I bet archer wood are RF. Only one indian is ever RF that's aaron according to cricinfo. Can we do a petition or raise this matter? I've written in before and received no reply as expected. 

Let it go man. No need for petition and stuff. Let them call Bumrah, Shami as fast medium. As long they are strike bowlers and get wickets and make us win, who cares

CB app is smooth/fast/user friendly, commentary is quick and accurate, leaving aside their bias for certain players and IPL franchises they have been effective. Besides cricinfo too is highly biased especially against all things Indian. I haven't cared much about cricinfo's writers and their flowery language, have always believed that's a tactic to cover flaws in analysis and meaningful discussion. Anyway the last I saw in 2014 their standards had already dipped compared to 2000s, I won't go out of my way to read their articles.

CB is also an entirely 'Made in India' product, I would urge fellow Indians to not be so harsh on their flaws, we are a bit slow in this business but will eventually improve. The only weapon they lack is an equivalent of statsguru, I am sure they realize this and will come up with their own stats database, these things take time and they are already at a disadvantage. 

@Gollum Cricinfo has become a trash site a few years ago. Unlimited ads and video content you dont want. If I really want to go there for stats, the first thing I do is mute the volume. I dont want a video ad right on my face when Im in for a quick look. Most people dont realize how invasive and crude that is. People especially Indians are shoved with ads and they don't mind because we never respect noise pollution like they do in the West. My brother who doesnt watch cricket watched an IPL game. He was saying how the entire jersey is full of ads and we had a quick laugh :laugh:

3 minutes ago, Gollum said:

CB app is smooth/fast/user friendly, commentary is quick and accurate, leaving aside their bias for certain players and IPL franchises they have been effective. Besides cricinfo too is highly biased especially against all things Indian. I haven't cared much about cricinfo's writers and their flowery language, have always believed that's a tactic to cover flaws in analysis and meaningful discussion. Anyway the last I saw in 2014 their standards had already dipped compared to 2000s, I won't go out of my way to read their articles.

CB is also an entirely 'Made in India' product, I would urge fellow Indians to not be so harsh on their flaws, we are a bit slow in this business but will eventually improve. The only weapon they lack is an equivalent of statsguru, I am sure they realize this and will come up with their own stats database, these things take time and they are already at a disadvantage. 

Yup, CB is focused on India matches primarily. I like their site layout. Less ads. They have to improve on their content. My appreciation for them went up for not covering PSL during the Pulwama attack but I was disappointed when they covered the finals. Good thing is some of the key commies such as Harsha Bhogle are in their staff. If they get a statsguru equivalent, I will dump CI for good

29 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Dont give a * if it is made in India. It is still as chutiya and biased as cricinfo albeit less. But still chutiya.

58 minutes ago, The Dark Horse said:

Who cares, now we have good fast bowlers. Bumrah+ Shami + Pandya/Bhuvi are as good as any currently in the world. Surprisingly it's the batting that's weak this time.

I already know this but i care. Imagine being a player but incorrectly listed.