The Official Kaanspiracy Theory Thread

Jimmy Cliff

On 5/31/2019 at 2:51 PM, Ranvir said:

How about the Jews were responsible for the holocaust so that they could get their own country and play the victim card forever.

You can get 3 years of jail for just having an opinion of denying Holocaust in Europe. It's not far from truth.

Any Indian conspiracy theories?

I can think of PN Oak the author of Taj Mahal a Hindu temple and other such theories.

Now don’t think all of them are totally out there and some make a lot of sense like for example the Taj Mahal one. 

However  one of my close family members a PhD in history and also with affiliation to the RSS once agreed that while Oak had his moments of brilliance, some of this theories are also so out there that even some of the historians who tried to fight against the Marxist and left wing view point of our history had to distance themselves from him.

25 minutes ago, maniac said:

I can think of PN Oak the author of Taj Mahal a Hindu temple and other such theories.

Now don’t think all of them are totally out there and some make a lot of sense like for example the Taj Mahal one. 

However  one of my close family members a PhD in history and also with affiliation to the RSS once agreed that while Oak had his moments of brilliance, some of this theories are also so out there that even some of the historians who tried to fight against the Marxist and left wing view point of our history had to distance themselves from him.

The taj mahal story is doubtful. It might not be a hindu temple but the story that Shah Jahaan made it for his spouse and he cut fingers of craftsmen who built taj mahal shows that he was a mentally ill king and realistically not fit to rule.

On 9/19/2019 at 9:23 PM, maniac said:

Have you heard about the Israeli hand in the Babri Masjid demolition? Listen to this podcast around the 45:00 min mark...

https://www.newslaundry.com/2017/12/08/hafta-149-babri-demolition-rajasthan-hacking-libyan-slave-trade-trump-on-jerusalem-shashi-kapoor-and-more

Edited by Jimmy Cliff

On 9/1/2019 at 4:08 AM, Ranvir said:

Look at these Hollywood celebrities doing the same satanic illuminati poses. The media is controlled and celebrities are used to push messages to the public.

Transgender news was non existent in the media until Bruce Jenner from the Kardashians became one. Now you cant go a day without hearing about them.

CelebEye2.jpg

Why even go to Hollywood. It has made its appearance in India.

PicsArt_01-15-08.28.27.jpg?fit=1882,1080

I have been saying it for a long time. star netwrok is owned by rupert murdock who also owns fox news in usa. I think he lives in england. he is not of chinese descent you know :wink: Even other networks are owned by foreign media outlets. even the regional ones

PS - It also promotes disgusting things like LGBT and other stuff. They are neck deep in it and want to promote disharmony in society

Edited by Real McCoy

On 9/21/2019 at 2:06 PM, Jimmy Cliff said:

Have you heard about the Israeli hand in the Babri Masjid demolition? Listen to this podcast around the 45:00 min mark...

https://www.newslaundry.com/2017/12/08/hafta-149-babri-demolition-rajasthan-hacking-libyan-slave-trade-trump-on-jerusalem-shashi-kapoor-and-more

Loads of theories out there that say it's the Jews and Israel that control every single U.S govt foreign policy. Invasion of Iraq , Afghanistan , Yemeni war etc are all allegedly masterminded by Israel. :afraid:

On 9/21/2019 at 4:51 PM, Jimmy Cliff said:

Rupert Murdoch is meant to be a frontman for the Rothschilds and owns a LOT of the media worldwide. The Rothchilds also allegedly own Reuters and Associated Press. 

The Rothschilds seem to be the ones right at the top of the pyramid. Yet hardly anyone has heard of them. Now that's clever work by them.

On 9/21/2019 at 11:30 AM, Real McCoy said:

Why even go to Hollywood. It has made its appearance in India.

PicsArt_01-15-08.28.27.jpg?fit=1882,1080

I have been saying it for a long time. star netwrok is owned by rupert murdock who also owns fox news in usa. I think he lives in england. he is not of chinese descent you know :wink: Even other networks are owned by foreign media outlets. even the regional ones

PS - It also promotes disgusting things like LGBT and other stuff. They are neck deep in it and want to promote disharmony in society

Yes that is their goal. They decide what is acceptable in society. Where was this LGBT stuff 10 years ago? It's come out of nowhere in the last 5 years. Here in the UK they even show males kissing in daytime TV shows.

3 hours ago, Ranvir said:

Yes that is their goal. They decide what is acceptable in society. Where was this LGBT stuff 10 years ago? It's come out of nowhere in the last 5 years. Here in the UK they even show males kissing in daytime TV shows.

They are showing males kissing in the amazon show The Family Man starring manoj bajpai.

20 minutes ago, maniac said:

I turned off that show after episode 3 or 4, total left wing bs. 

Lol right

i learned that Indian soldiers used to piss in front of pak soldiers before but now they are not afraid anymore

hindu are the perpetrator. Never mind the fact that most fights occur due to Muslims stealing cattle. And when bajpai said he killed 3 innocents lol that was cringeworthy. All 3 of them had a chance to surrender. They didn’t. One shot at the police, the other was driving and tried to flee. Same for the other even though it was later discovered that they weren’t planning a big attack but just serving beef at a Hindu organised party. Hindus are the criminals!!!!

5 hours ago, Ranvir said:

You should check out David Icke's videos on the transgender agenda.

2 hours ago, Laaloo said:

Lol right

i learned that Indian soldiers used to piss in front of pak soldiers before but now they are not afraid anymore

hindu are the perpetrator. Never mind the fact that most fights occur due to Muslims stealing cattle. And when bajpai said he killed 3 innocents lol that was cringeworthy. All 3 of them had a chance to surrender. They didn’t. One shot at the police, the other was driving and tried to flee. Same for the other even though it was later discovered that they weren’t planning a big attack but just serving beef at a Hindu organised party. Hindus are the criminals!!!!

Most Netflix, Amazon originals in India are either anti-Hindu propaganda like Sacred Games, Ghoul, Leila or uber-woke feminazi crap like Four More Shots. 

5 hours ago, Laaloo said:

Lol right

Actually the premise/concept  of the show was very good and I thought the acting was very good and then that whole crap about that Kashmiri guy started.

I mean apparently this guy living in India watching an Indian movie refuses to stand for national anthem in theaters. and says this is your country not mine even when his gf says just to use some common sense and stand up and get it over with.

Now ok fine he gets beat up by the mob which is wrong  and shouldn’t happen but why should I sympathize with someone who is being a total idiot and dick to begin with? Am I supposed to feel sorry for him for being an idiot?

Then secondly ok that minister is an extremist and wants to beat up beef eating Muslims but this guy wants to feed beef to everyone at his party who may or may not have been involved .  Ok fine as a viewer I will find the extremist right wing minister reprehensible. But Can you imagine what secret service or security would do to someone trying to tamper with food in an official party or with intruders?

Then when they get caught, one of his friend gets out of the car and starts shooting after which they all get killed.

The main protagonists start acting like they killed innocent school toddlers and feel miserable and guilty. I mean what the hell.

Why am I writing such an elaborate synopsis of a 2nd rate Tv series, well the makers cleverly say it is all based on true events and it is semi-fiction. So what is the average viewer supposed to interpret as reality? I think a Kashmiri guy got beat up in a theatre for real for refusing to stand for national anthem and obviously there are some gau rakshak loons out there so is that the truth or harmless protestors who mean no malice getting brutally shot by intelligence agencies?

I mean clearly such agenda driven film making. It is disgusting. Actually that is exactly were I turned it off when they all get drunk with guilt and discuss how miserable they are for killing that a-hole

Edited by maniac

Actually the premise/concept  of the show was very good and I thought the acting was very good and then that whole crap about that Kashmiri guy started.

I mean apparently this guy living in India watching an Indian movie refuses to stand for national anthem in theaters. and says this is your country not mine even when his gf says just to use some common sense and stand up and get it over with.

Now ok fine he gets beat up by the mob which is wrong  and shouldn’t happen but why should I sympathize with someone who is being a total idiot and dick to begin with? Am I supposed to feel sorry for him for being an idiot?

Then secondly ok that minister is an extremist and wants to beat up beef eating Muslims but this guy wants to feed beef to everyone at his party who may or may not have been involved .  Ok fine as a viewer I will find the extremist right wing minister reprehensible. But Can you imagine what secret service or security would do to someone trying to tamper with food in an official party or with intruders?

Then when they get caught, one of his friend gets out of the car and starts shooting after which they all get killed.

The main protagonists start acting like they killed innocent school toddlers and feel miserable and guilty. I mean what the hell.

Why am I writing such an elaborate synopsis of a 2nd rate Tv series, well the makers cleverly say it is all based on true events and it is semi-fiction. So what is the average viewer supposed to interpret as reality? I think a Kashmiri guy got beat up in a theatre for real for refusing to stand for national anthem and obviously there are some gau rakshak loons out there so is that the truth or harmless protestors who mean no malice getting brutally shot by intelligence agencies?

I mean clearly such agenda driven film making. It is disgusting. Actually that is exactly were I turned it off when they all get drunk with guilt and discuss how miserable they are for killing that a-hole

I was postponing watching this show for later leisure viewing. Now you come up with your write up and I just lost interest.

About time someone came up with a show on near future where the bad guys are extreme left leaning nut jobs who destroy most of the religion of the majority. I bet that will be labeled as fear-mongering.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

24 minutes ago, nikred said:

I was postponing watching this show for later leisure viewing. Now you come up with your write up and I just lost interest.

About time someone came up with a show on near future where the bad guys are extreme left leaning nut jobs who destroy most of the religion of the majority. I bet that will be labeled as fear-mongering.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Will never be allowed to be made in the first place.