Countdown to KP reinstating, 370 removal and Ram Mandir building

Haarkarjeetgaye

Nothing will happen and will be the same

At the most looking for a change in Article 35a which would be massive in course of time if its abolished to control J & K

Ram Mandir - Status Quo would prevail

Article 370 - would have major implication and not worth risk for the government to have a go at it with the amount of risk involved and with returns very minimal in terms of Vote's

2G Scam - Already its history so would not be any worth to dig into it as the return would be very minimal 

1 hour ago, sukhoi said:

Nothing will happen and will be the same

At the most looking for a change in Article 35a which would be massive in course of time if its abolished to control J & K

Ram Mandir - Status Quo would prevail

Article 370 - would have major implication and not worth risk for the government to have a go at it with the amount of risk involved and with returns very minimal in terms of Vote's

2G Scam - Already its history so would not be any worth to dig into it as the return would be very minimal 

35 A is any good? It has to be 370 going away. 

And if 370 goes away, I think the return in terms of votes will be huge. 

35 A is any good? It has to be 370 going away. 
And if 370 goes away, I think the return in terms of votes will be huge. 
If 379 goes with the risk involved and taken will it increase the votes in Karnataka, AP, Telangana, kerala, MP, UP,

Do not think the return would be high for the higher risk

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

Just now, straight_drive said:

If 379 goes with the risk involved and taken will it increase the votes in Karnataka, AP, Telangana, kerala, MP, UP,

Do not think the return would be high for the higher risk

Not those states but the hardline Hindus who want Kashmir problem to be solved will forever be indebted to Modi. Votes certain and confirmed. If Balakot can get votes, why not 370 going away. Surprised you guys think otherwise.

Not those states but the hardline Hindus who want Kashmir problem to be solved will forever be indebted to Modi. Votes certain and confirmed. If Balakot can get votes, why not 370 going away. Surprised you guys think otherwise.
Balakot = Pakistan

370 = Kashmir = India

Do not think return would be high for those high risk

35a yes i would think this Gov will go for it, will benefit other states like bihar. UP, punjab. Rajasthan, haryana, hp who can migrate and play a level field like tibet

1 hour ago, straight_drive said:

Balakot = Pakistan

370 = Kashmir = India

Do not think return would be high for those high risk

35a yes i would think this Gov will go for it, will benefit other states like bihar. UP, punjab. Rajasthan, haryana, hp who can migrate and play a level field like tibet

370 = Kashmir = Disputed India / Pakistan

My guess is every right wing Hindu wants 370 to go. So if Modi does, then he will at the least solidify his voter base and should certainly add to it too.

BTW I do think nothing will happen but I am sure there is a strong expectation in right wing Hindus that it will.

4 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

My guess is every right wing Hindu wants 370 to go. So if Modi does, then he will at the least solidify his voter base and should certainly add to it too.

BTW I do think nothing will happen but I am sure there is a strong expectation in right wing Hindus that it will.

kashmir = India

its not disputed period 

its not rocket science to get your intentions

Edited by sukhoi

4 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

You guess that every right wing Hindu wants 370 to go, my guess is that each and every army brat whom I know speaks of Kashmir as "Indian territory". Period. Unless of course they are Gurmehar Kaur type and by the way didn't you claim yourself as a fauji kid in other thread.

15 minutes ago, ShankarShailendra said:

You guess that every right wing Hindu wants 370 to go, my guess is that each and every army brat whom I know speaks of Kashmir as "Indian territory". Period. Unless of course they are Gurmehar Kaur type and by the way didn't you claim yourself as a fauji kid in other thread.

Abbe it is an Indian territory but it is a conflict zone with Pakistan. Do you agree or disagree. I am fauji kid too. Let’s get some more fauji kids on this forum. this is not chest thumping that Kashmir is mine. It’s a problem which needs to be resolved. Blindly saying Kashmir is mine is just blabbering and will not solve the problem.

please get me a fauji kid who says Kashmir is not a problem to be resolved. I’ll get you 1000 who will spit on that fauji kid

Edited by Haarkarjeetgaye

58 minutes ago, sukhoi said:

kashmir = India

its not disputed period 

its not rocket science to get your intentions

If it is not disputed then why did Pulwama and Balakot happen. And why don’t you travel to Aksai Chin and Pok.

useless BJP it cell civilians. Baap ne khud ne kabhi kashmir dekha nahi. Yahan baith ke chest thumping karte hain hijre.

Now. Please share my intentions which are not rocket science. Or go back to your loser Modi and ask for a ticket to POK

10 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Abbe it is an Indian territory but it is a conflict zone with Pakistan. Do you agree or disagree. I am fauji kid too. Let’s get some more fauji kids on this forum. this is not chest thumping that Kashmir is mine.

First of all learn to behave rather than complaining to mods or admin when someone calls you or a Pakistani or anti-national on this forum. I never did, don't know why you are getting riled up?
Is Kashmir a disputed land? Yes definitely in the eyes of the world and the Pak perspective because it helps build their cause and their own narrative. Have you ever read a statement from GOI or the foreign ministry which summarizes that piece of land as 'disputed'.

It’s a problem which needs to be resolved. Blindly saying Kashmir is mine is just blabbering and will not solve the problem.

+1

please get me a fauji kid who says Kashmir is not a problem to be resolved. I’ll get you 1000 who will spit on that fauji kid

Where did I question that Kashmir isn't a problem to be resolved?

2 minutes ago, ShankarShailendra said:

First of all learn to behave rather than complaining to mods or admin when someone calls you or a Pakistani or anti-national on this forum. I never did, don't know why you are getting riled up?
Is Kashmir a disputed land? Yes definitely in the eyes of the world and the Pak perspective because it helps build their cause and their own narrative. Have you ever read a statement from GOI or the foreign ministry which summarizes that piece of land as 'disputed'.

+1

Where did I question that Kashmir isn't a problem to be resolved?

Abbe dhakkan when you says it is not disputed then what problem will you solve. Are you from BJP IT cell or UP Bihar?

Just now, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

I don’t know why your parents gave birth to you. You are a bigger problem than Kashmir for India:hysterical: you need to go to POK

Oh my dear, did you get offended by the mention of few other army brats and retorting to personal attacks on me. I did not post a lot in this forum, I used to read here but now I am definitely convinced you are one of the Behuda type who got triggered by a fellow poster's comparison to Gurmehar Kaur.

3 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

This is an amazing turn around. bhaktandu are saying Kashmir is not a problem. All faujis in Kashmir are idiots as per them and the Ramon Mandir brigade are the patriots :hysterical:

I repeat, where did I say Kashmir is not a problem? Did I ever claim faujis to be idiots? So anybody who does not parrot your POV is a bhaktandu, BJP IT cell wala from a Bimaru place? Nice generalization.