Possible Replacements for Shikhar Dhawan

20 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

Dhawan is weak against bouncers , swing and high quality spin , but he still manages . We are the only team worried about conditions on these flat pitches . Pant can open and do well here .

Dhawan was week against bouncer but in past few years his game has evolved against bouncers and dhawan has a proven record in ODI against all the problem so these were never bigger problems in LOI for him 

These arent flat conditions....just few games were absolute flat till now 

2 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Oh god this is very big blow.Is he ruled out, I have not seen anywhere that e has been ruled out.

3 weeks for surely he is out , soon TM will have to decide if they want replacement or not . If they replace dhawan they wont be able to bring him back 

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

3 weeks for surely he is out , soon TM will have to decide if they want replacement or not . If they replace dhawan they wont be able to bring him back 

They will wait, he is that important for this team in ICC tournaments. I would keep Rahul at 4 , don't disturb him and make DK open and give him license to go from ball one.It is such a big blow this is where lack of depth will hurt India.

5 minutes ago, maniac said:

Faaaaark...We needed him against Pakistan.

Usually A batsman like him who plays without any pressure takes them apart. Rahul is too much of a mental midget and so are other options who will replace him Ike DK and Shankar :((

Pakistan , I don't think we need him.We should be good enough to beat that crappy team without him.