We must throw the match against England

sage

26 minutes ago, maniac said:

I want India to qualify and then lose to England to help them qualify just to see the meltdown from

padosis. I will be cheerleading every Dhoni lunge and Jadhav Dab to third man that day

If we give Shankar and Dhoni 40 overs to bat we will have enough plausible deniability. Make the game Dhonis farewell match for added bonus 

4 minutes ago, Pandya_Power said:

I would rather face Padosis again. So much more fun to beat them. The meltdown would be even greater, trust me. 

You will see another CT final if we play again.We shouldn't be facing them again in this WC .

BTW ,India should win all the matches and win the world cup in style ;)

Edited by Stuge
2 minutes ago, Stuge said:

You will see another CT final if we play again.We shouldn't be facing them again in this WC .

BTW ,India should win all the matches and win the world cup in style ;)

Ind record is great vs Pak in WCs but it only gets to play 1 game. We do not know what will happen in the 2nd game in the same WC 

At the end of the day, good teams win by taking on the challenges thrown at them 

1 minute ago, zen said:

Ind record is great vs Pak in WCs but it only gets to play 1 game. We do not know what will happen in the 2nd game in the same WC 

At the end of the day, good teams win by taking on the challenges thrown at them 

India vs Pakistan game is on another level altogether its beyond skills at times .

my gosh, so much insecurity in this forum. PAK are good but are no world beaters. This same NZ team escaped both SA/BD loss by some luck going their way. Our team might not be rock solid, but it gets the job done. We didn't enter the tournament to make up numbers, we entered as one of the fav. ENG in semi-final is worst than PAK/BD in semi-final.