Wimbledon 2019

I6MTW

On 7/1/2019 at 6:15 PM, I6MTW said:

Started today. 

Djokovic the firm favourite (easy path to the final) followed by Federer.

Nole will be distracted by off-court stuff...Fed has a decent enough draw as well, time to make his move. 

Excited about the Fed-Nadal game. Nadal won't be easy for Fed even on Grass with the way he is going, but he surely has a better chance here than on any surface to beat Nadal.

But the ongoing game of Agut and Joker is turning into a spectacle. Agut just pulled of 2nd set against Djoker. 

19 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Excited about the Fed-Nadal game. Nadal won't be easy for Fed even on Grass with the way he is going, but he surely has a better chance here than on any surface to beat Nadal.

But the ongoing game of Agut and Joker is turning into a spectacle. Agut just pulled of 2nd set against Djoker. 

The match doesn't even look like a Grass match. It's turning out to be a pushfest between Djokovic and Agut. If Agut goes through, he'll surely lose to Nadal/Federer.

2 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

The match doesn't even look like a Grass match. It's turning out to be a pushfest between Djokovic and Agut. If Agut goes through, he'll surely lose to Nadal/Federer.

I agree. I have that feeling too. Nadal has a real good chance of getting another grand slam here. Can't wait for the match to begin already.